• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears vs Cardinals Week 2!

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we had a real inordinate amount of penalties, just massive yards attached to em'. The two long PIs racked up some yardage.
penalties almost beat palmers 185 total passing yards

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say a Cardinal touched it? I said it came off of Jay's hand fucky...the ball's nose was diving immediately.

And not to be rude, but who really cares whether he said 180 or not? It was just part of my experience with the game...a tongue-in-cheek comment that has no real bearing on anything. It's not like what I hear or what he says actually means anything?

there were times he went back to the same cadence as last year, even some hurry hurries. claussen did it too. seems like the defense knows when the snap is coming when they use the same cadence. maybe a coaching adjustment to help the transition, still think it blows.

problem with Romos injury is its the same bone he broke last year, we wait and see what is really wrong with Jay.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does Romo have to with us?
All I meant by that- was we never know who could get hurt or what might effect different teams.
Did anyone think the Raiders, Jags & Browns would all win today? No.
The Eagles and Seahawks are 0-2. It's been an interesting season so far. (we all knew the Bears would have a really tough time the first few weeks...)

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Lis asked his loaded questions to Fox on the radio this morning. "When you benched Fuller, did that pretty much put everyone on the roster on notice?" Fox did not think so. I think some of them should consider it.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to change the subject and it pains me to say this, but I think Aaron Rodgers may be the best QB I've ever seen play. When it's all said and done, he could very well be the best of all-time.

His accuracy from every spot is unparalleled. It's truly remarkable to watch:puke:

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to change the subject and it pains me to say this, but I think Aaron Rodgers may be the best QB I've ever seen play. When it's all said and done, he could very well be the best of all-time.

His accuracy from every spot is unparalleled. It's truly remarkable to watch:puke:

Yes, its sickening. Big difference for that seattle secondary with out Chancellor. I guess the staff is still behind the owner, with he signed the deal, now live up to his end. Not saying Rodgers would not have still led that team to victory, just that they were a little short.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you pick up RGIII if you could?

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep. Agreed... sucks that he plays for he Packers or in our division.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hold on, there are Tebow rumblings......

Jay has been diagnosed with a hamstring strain. Holding out to name a starter against seattle.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey was checking team stats on the NFL home page and saw that after playing the Pack and Cards the Bears are the 7th ranked team defense in total yards against :suds:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say a Cardinal touched it? I said it came off of Jay's hand fucky...the ball's nose was diving immediately.

And not to be rude, but who really cares whether he said 180 or not? It was just part of my experience with the game...a tongue-in-cheek comment that has no real bearing on anything. It's not like what I hear or what he says actually means anything?

No rudeness. Taken... my apologies.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Hey was checking team stats on the NFL home page and saw that after playing the Pack and Cards the Bears are the 7th ranked team defense in total yards against :suds:

Probably no one agrees with me...in fact, I am sure of it.

But the Bears defense actually isn't playing al that badly. I know the statistics do no back this up, and their run defense totally sucked against Green Bay, but watching the actual plays, and the matchups....it's not that bad. Our field position often sucks, they are committing too many penalties, and both of the starting cornerbacks should be fired....but they are not a lost cause. The front 7's play against Arizona...really wasn't that horrible. They got more pressure than the stats show, and the linebackers are playing pretty well.

Let the all-encopassing incoming fire ensue.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the defense doesn't look like the past two years of wide open receivers and 40+ yard runs. For the most part the coverage is in the right spot just a step late (or early w/ the PI calls) and some really well thrown balls. They actually hit Palmer yesterday... It's a step I the right direction.
Yesterday saw the KO return TD, and two monster PI calls that gave them really good field position. Plus the pick 6 & ostrich heads pick turned it ugly.

It doesn't look promising for the next three weeks either. Seattle, Raiders, and is it Vikings? Could all be losses now without Jay.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the defense doesn't look like the past two years of wide open receivers and 40+ yard runs. For the most part the coverage is in the right spot just a step late (or early w/ the PI calls) and some really well thrown balls. They actually hit Palmer yesterday... It's a step I the right direction.
Yesterday saw the KO return TD, and two monster PI calls that gave them really good field position. Plus the pick 6 & ostrich heads pick turned it ugly.

It doesn't look promising for the next three weeks either. Seattle, Raiders, and is it Vikings? Could all be losses now without Jay.

Could all be losses with Jay.

Still thinks Gase wants to talk to Tebow, he was 7-4 and a playoff win running this offense. Others out there are Flynn, (why wouldnt you consider an ex seahawk) and Christian Ponder, you figure Dallas is gonna sign one of them.

Hamstrings are tough lingering injuries (I will leave it at that). Probably gonna effect Cutler the rest of the season.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be losses with Jay.... Yeah it could, but he gives us the best chance.

Don't look now but Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson are both 0-2 and have better teams around them. Just sayin. *and Luck leads the league in turnovers*