• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: BEARS/SKINS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's my belief that this writer is a moron. The Bears won and for the most part the Bears O kept the D off the field. It's important to keep your d fresh, especially one like the Bears. They'll then keep the pressure on the opposing O which tends to cause them to make mistakes. Getting first downs and possessing the ball is important. It's also important to get Trubisky some confidence in himself, and there is nothing wrong with throwing those short passes and getting first downs keeping the other D on the field. When the opposing D is tired, that is when missed tackles and assignments happen. It's not Madden, it's actual football with humans and that writer is a moron.

Writer is a moron but Trubisky deserves all the negative views he gets. I still believe he will turn into a good qb but he is not there yet. I thought he would be closer and there by seasons end.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's my belief that this writer is a moron. The Bears won and for the most part the Bears O kept the D off the field. It's important to keep your d fresh, especially one like the Bears. They'll then keep the pressure on the opposing O which tends to cause them to make mistakes. Getting first downs and possessing the ball is important. It's also important to get Trubisky some confidence in himself, and there is nothing wrong with throwing those short passes and getting first downs keeping the other D on the field. When the opposing D is tired, that is when missed tackles and assignments happen. It's not Madden, it's actual football with humans and that writer is a moron.
And what should Nagy do? Look at the facts, see Trubisky (and the offense as a whole) is struggling getting the ball downfield, so do it more?

All that said, Nagy said he was trying to do too much, with various personnel groupings and such, various plays, making things too complicated. So he wanted to simplify the game plan, scale down the playbook and let guys not have to think, just play. Smart, but doesn't inspire a lot of confidence that your QB can do what you need him to do for this team to be a legit superbowl contender.

Still got 13 games left but it's looking like Trubisky will be a decent QB at best, which looks worse when Mahomes and Watson were picked within 10 spots after him.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a point here? I still think Dak is average at best and Trubs will be better. I still think by years end it will be clear. Enjoy our SB run and enjoy us being the team that keeps your cowpies from ever reaching a sb during your short short window of opportunity. I know I will. lmfao

:pound:

Enjoying that superbowl run, @noonthirtyjoe