• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Fan Ejected

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daughter is quite a catch and has had a rich kid boyfriend from West Bloomfield for the past 6 years so your chances are slim...but send me your resume' anyhow in the chance she becomes available.

Sounds like a lost battle already.
-Rich Kid
-6 Years
-Michigan grad

It was well worth a shot though.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All fans are stupid, and a lot of them are drunk and violent.

This is true within every fan base.

I noticed a few errors in this post, let me edit it for you:

All Bears fans are stupid, drunk, and violent.

This is true.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Our O actually moved the ball on you guys when it counted. Something our previous OCs couldn't do."

Really? When it counted? All 60 mins counted.......chicago moved the ball against a prevent defense......down 40-16.......with detroits CB's out hurt......but yeah whatever......bears got ass stomped!!!

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our O actually moved the ball on you guys when it counted
Haha. Really? Is that what u saw? Bc when it counted, we had a 24- pt lead going into the 4th quarter. When our D went prevent is when u started "moving" the ball. Hardly an instance of when it counted. Fail.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Onto the Packers.

WMU1979

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. Really? Is that what u saw? Bc when it counted, we had a 24- pt lead going into the 4th quarter. When our D went prevent is when u started "moving" the ball. Hardly an instance of when it counted. Fail.
JS disagrees with you and agrees with the Bears fan on this one:
Quotes from Jim Schwartz's Monday press conference. On if it was the defensive scheme or the inexperienced corners that led to Bears QB Jay Cutler finding open guys in the fourth quarter: "We weren't in prevent mode."

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you...totally dominated you in every facet of the game for 3 quarters and let you have the garbage time to run out the clock. I am nearly as high on the Lions now as I was in 2011 after our 9 game winning streak.

We moved the ball well when Jay wasn't throwing picks. Just he was throwing picks the whole first half.
Our D held you to FGs. Until the TOs & punt return. I wouldn't call that domination. I call that getting the breaks. I understand garbage time . But points in head to head tie breakers mean something. Maybe your coach or team doesn't understand that yet. Or maybe their egos won't allow them to understand they should have kept playing in the 2nd half. It will come back to bite em.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JS disagrees with you and agrees with the Bears fan on this one:
Quotes from Jim Schwartz's Monday press conference. On if it was the defensive scheme or the inexperienced corners that led to Bears QB Jay Cutler finding open guys in the fourth quarter: "We weren't in prevent mode."

I know right? Bc Jim always tells us the truth. I couldn't care less what he said about that. The defense wasn't as "motivated" to get huge stops at the point. They may not have been in full prevent where all the DBs were siting back, but they definitely weren't trying to make huge plays. They were letting em get small chunks here and there which lead to them marching there way down field.

I don't need Jim or some "principal" in Thailand telling me what I saw with my own eyes.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears will be lucky to beat the Lions in Soldier Field...simply put, the Bears are not very good.

I tend to disagree. We didn't play very good Sunday. Not taking anything away from your teams performance. They did what they had to do to win.
The previous 8 games vs you. Jay had 12 TDs & 1 INT. To go along w/7 wins.
The punt return played a big factor in the game . We were trying a rook at the gunner spot . He was the 1 who missed the initial tackle. Just sayin. We have 2 proven gunners. I don't see that happenning again.
Jay had flue bug & a bad day as well. I doubt he gives you the ball 4 times in our house.

The good I took out of this game.
Our D held you to FGs early, till the roof caved in.
Our O moved the ball on your D better than I can recollect.
The Bears are a good team. They just 1 bad outing.
OH, and their still getting used to the new coaching staff.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone has a serious case of denial...

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, no. "He had the flu"? Talk about whining.

We all know it was 'Vajay' Jay's 'ladies' days' that was bothering her.