• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ballard

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone thinks he gets back in next round? better chance if they play the Wings? new round ... fresh start ... time to re-set yourself ???

the way he's been handled is just astounding ... he revealed to a van sun writer a week ago that he was afraid to make mistakes ... confidence is shot ... well done AV. I get the impression that AV would slot Tanev in before Ballard at this point

watching Rome dump everything off the glass is torturing ... especially when there is no traffic and he has teammates right next to him tapping the ice for a breakout pass

Last edited by a moderator:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard to say. its another relationship and confidence that AV is destroying. I dont see really where Ballard is playing so poorly that he deserves this benching. and I agree that Tanev will probably slot in first. I hope he gets a shot first game.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For whatever reason there are players that he just doesn't seem to like or trust. And others like Samuelsson who just keeps getting put out there.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For whatever reason there are players that he just doesn't seem to like or trust.

seems to me if you have a happy go lucky attitude or youre a jokester he automatically thinks youre not a hard worker

/as for Rome: AV probably sees himself when he was a journeyman dman