• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AZ @ UCLA

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to post a game thread on the College Basketball forum for this game as well on Thursday.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to post a game thread on the College Basketball forum for this game as well on Thursday.

Right on, we'll link this board with that one, so that everyone who comes on before the game will know where we'll be.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me Voo Dooish but consider this, Az beat Mich at their house when they were 25 in the coaches poll and unranked in the AP. Now we walk into UCLA with the same thing.
I'm a frikkin genius! ARIZONA will win with 72 points.
GO CATS! BEAR DOWN! BEAT THE BRUINS! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me Voo Dooish but consider this, Az beat Mich at their house when they were 25 in the coaches poll and unranked in the AP. Now we walk into UCLA with the same thing.
I'm a frikkin genius! ARIZONA will win with 72 points.
GO CATS! BEAR DOWN! BEAT THE BRUINS! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

My prediction was 74-68 on PGU. If we don't blow them out then I hope that's the score so that I can win $100.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good breakdown today on ESPN (which is rare) of Aaron Gordon's effect on the defensive end. He and RHJ are among the top-5 freshmen in the country in the sabermetrician Defensive-Win-Shares stat.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUDGE! It looks like Bill Walton is calling the game. Time to have the thumb on the "mute" button and the remote for the radio on hand.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's TERRRrriiiibbllllle!
Over/under He mentions stuff that has nothing to do with the game or basketball 20 times.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best thing of hiring a new AD is the fact that he will go to a basketball game and be like "Does this coach have any idea what the fuck hes doing". Ray Anderson fire sendek fire his ass!

Good luck tomorrow cant wait for our game its a must win since UCLA is a game where I dont expect us to win and the Uofa game at Mckale is a dream unless Gilling goes 10/10 from 3 like he did his freshmen year but its at Mckale...... That games a dream if we lose to USC its pretty much our season. Gotta win this one and hope you guys wore UCLA down and we can catch them off guard I expect Jahii to start a scoring tear soon good luck you should sweep the LA schools.

We need yall to wear em down for us will do our best to slow down USC.

"Was this coach hired after he won a championship in the 5th grade YMCA league"
-Ray Anderson :yahoo:

Haha your games on espn which means the great Bill Walton!

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best thing of hiring a new AD is the fact that he will go to a basketball game and be like "Does this coach have any idea what the fuck hes doing". Ray Anderson fire sendek fire his ass!

Good luck tomorrow cant wait for our game its a must win since UCLA is a game where I dont expect us to win and the Uofa game at Mckale is a dream unless Gilling goes 10/10 from 3 like he did his freshmen year but its at Mckale...... That games a dream if we lose to USC its pretty much our season. Gotta win this one and hope you guys wore UCLA down and we can catch them off guard I expect Jahii to start a scoring tear soon good luck you should sweep the LA schools.

We need yall to wear em down for us will do our best to slow down USC.

"Was this coach hired after he won a championship in the 5th grade YMCA league"
-Ray Anderson :yahoo:

Haha your games on espn which means the great Bill Walton!

This might sound strange, but I think you have a better chance of beating us in McKale. I have been incredibly impressed with this team's ability to focus on the road, and I am not so sure about their mentality at home. I hope I am wrong, but letting UW and UNLV play with us all game at home should NOT have happened

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do we comment on both threads? I think I might switch back and forth you know?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUDGE! It looks like Bill Walton is calling the game. Time to have the thumb on the "mute" button and the remote for the radio on hand.
Love me some good fudge, however Bill Walton not so much.

He can be pretty interesting at times however other times he is so in left field I wonder what the hell he is smoking. :noidea:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im banned from all general forums. UCLA will keep it close but will not be able to make a push at the end which will lead to a small UA run to beat UCLA soundly.