• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Avengers 3: Infinity War (2018)

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW, WOW, WOW! THAT WAS THE MOST EPIC MOVIE OF ALL TIME!

I actually didn't like the preview clips that much and walked in bracing myself for disappointment, but just wow, totally blown away, it was so awesome!!!

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something clever the movie did was that...

...the characters people were most widely expecting to die, because the actors had been in the franchise the longest and because their potential replacements were around and no sequel movies were announced -- Iron Man and Captain America -- did not die, and instead, it was the characters who already had sequel movies announced -- Dr. Strange, Black Panther, Spider-Man -- who did die. Good way to surprise the audience.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

...the characters people were most widely expecting to die, because the actors had been in the franchise the longest and because their potential replacements were around and no sequel movies were announced -- Iron Man and Captain America -- did not die, and instead, it was the characters who already had sequel movies announced -- Dr. Strange, Black Panther, Spider-Man -- who did die. Good way to surprise the audience.

Too bad its comic books and there's no way those characters will be brought back...lulz

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean obviously we know people will come back, hell they’ve already confirmed Black Panther 2 & Spider-Man 2. I get the shock value but it’s like they killed so many that you know half of them won’t stay dead. I thought the movie was so damn good but my only gripe is that they killed too many characters because now you know it’s not gonna stay that way. I mean if they just left it at killing Heimdall, Loki, Gamora, Vision, and maybe two or three other names you could think “wow maybe they will stay dead” but when you kill 90% of the people you know it’s going to get reversed.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad its comic books and there's no way those characters will be brought back...lulz

I mean obviously we know people will come back, hell they’ve already confirmed Black Panther 2 & Spider-Man 2. I get the shock value but it’s like they killed so many that you know half of them won’t stay dead. I thought the movie was so damn good but my only gripe is that they killed too many characters because now you know it’s not gonna stay that way. I mean if they just left it at killing Heimdall, Loki, Gamora, Vision, and maybe two or three other names you could think “wow maybe they will stay dead” but when you kill 90% of the people you know it’s going to get reversed.

I'm almost certain what's going to happen in Avengers 4 is that the time stone is going to be used to reverse ONLY the deaths done with the "half the universe" snap, but NOT the deaths before that.

So that means Dr. Strange, Black Panther, and Spider-Man will be back for their movie sequels ---- but characters that died before the snap like Heimdall, Loki, and Vision really are permanently dead.

I'm not as sure about Gamora even though she was an earlier death, due to the unusual circumstances of her death as a sacrifice for the Mind Stone, due to the foreshadowing where Thanos sees a child version of her at the end, and because I think the movie studio will want her back because they would otherwise be missing a well-known female lead for Guardians of the Galaxy 3.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The action was outstanding, decent plot and story lines, great humor. Kind of poetic that Tony tried, and failed, to keep Peter focused on the task at hand when he couldn't do the same in Civil War. I think the Spider-Man and Gamora deaths are the only ones that had any dramatic effect. But, the snap deaths were cheap shock value because there is no way they are flushing those billion dollar franchises down the drain. PS.....Am I reading the Hulk think correctly? Is he just one big, gigantic, green pussy?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw it. 4 stars.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what made it cheap. We know damn well most are coming back. I did like it. But, damn was it overhyped. Thanos beat the dog shit out of each and every one of them and it's kinda cool to see the villain win, even if it's short lived. But, I didn't leave feeling a sense of doom because most of those guys still have multiple movies left on their deals.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw it. 4 stars.
Out of 10?

Winter Soldier, Avengers 1 and Iron Man 1 are my Mt. Rushmore's.

I rate them 8.5 and 9's.

Antman, Homecoming, Panther, Ragnorak 8's.

Iron Man 3 was garbage, gave it a 5.

So, I'll give this one a 7.5 out of 10.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.Am I reading the Hulk think correctly? Is he just one big, gigantic, green pussy?

I think Hulk was afraid of Thanos because he practically destroyed him in the first scene and Hulk didn't want any more of that.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm almost certain what's going to happen in Avengers 4 is that the time stone is going to be used to reverse ONLY the deaths done with the "half the universe" snap, but NOT the deaths before that.

So that means Dr. Strange, Black Panther, and Spider-Man will be back for their movie sequels ---- but characters that died before the snap like Heimdall, Loki, and Vision really are permanently dead.

I'm not as sure about Gamora even though she was an earlier death, due to the unusual circumstances of her death as a sacrifice for the Mind Stone, due to the foreshadowing where Thanos sees a child version of her at the end, and because I think the movie studio will want her back because they would otherwise be missing a well-known female lead for Guardians of the Galaxy 3.

Well we saw at the end that Thanos' Gauntlet was badly damaged so perhaps because no one has ever found all 6 gems they disappeared after he accomplished his goal of killing half the world. Maybe it's a 1 and done type of thing. Perhaps next years movie will be the remaining Avengers going out and trying to find the time stone to reverse this.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know Captain Marvel will be in the next Avengers because that's who Nick Fury was trying to call at the end of the movie before he died. Her movie is next March so will likely be introduced in that movie and then play a huge role in Avengers 4 next May.

Here's a quote regarding her from the Marvel President:

According to Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige, Carol Danvers will be the most powerful Marvel superhero put on screen, meaning she'll has abilities well beyond the likes of Thor and Doctor Strange.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we saw at the end that Thanos' Gauntlet was badly damaged so perhaps because no one has ever found all 6 gems they disappeared after he accomplished his goal of killing half the world. Maybe it's a 1 and done type of thing. Perhaps next years movie will be the remaining Avengers going out and trying to find the time stone to reverse this.
Plus, did you notice the prototype that Tyrion Lannister the Dwarf had on display when Thor and Rabbit Raccoon * that shit made me laugh * arrived to forge stormbreaker? Maybe they forge their own Gauntlet Glove?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know Captain Marvel will be in the next Avengers because that's who Nick Fury was trying to call at the end of the movie before he died. Her movie is next March so will likely be introduced in that movie and then play a huge role in Avengers 4 next May.

Here's a quote regarding her from the Marvel President:

According to Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige, Carol Danvers will be the most powerful Marvel superhero put on screen, meaning she'll has abilities well beyond the likes of Thor and Doctor Strange.
Female Superman like powerful. Maybe Antman and Wasp play a role too

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Female Superman like powerful. Maybe Antman and Wasp play a role too
Clint will also play a huge part in PT 2

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of 10?

I rate them 8.5 and 9's.

Out of 5.

I enjoyed it. Surprised by the ending (mostly by who was left standing). Loved Thanos.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great cover of the spoilers ... it's going to be about a week before I see it and I respect everyone covering things up. You guys are as great as it sounds like the movie is ... IMDB is currently rating this movie at 9.2 user rating and 8.8 IMDB rating which is #11 time!!!

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of 10?

I rate them 8.5 and 9's.

You liked Iron Man 2 better then Iron Man 3?

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While its true that those that bit the dust (literally), are ones that you know will be back, call me sentimental but i kinda like the idea of the original group (Thor, Cap, IM, Hawkeye, Bwidow, Hulk) having one last hurrah to save the day before their era ends

I see a bunch critics and people complaining about the "ending"........which is odd because im assuming it was widely known this was essentially PART 1 for christ sakes..........people just LOVE to bitch

Tony having to sit there and watch Parker fade away was a real gut punch, Cap losing Bucky as well. Maybe those 2 will find some common ground on those personal losses before they fix things

Will be interesting which (if any) original team member bites the dust for good after next years movie. IMO its a cop out just to kill a character because their contract is up and/or they dont want to continue playing the role (like Chris Evans), IMO he and/or Stark can just as easily ride off into the sunset

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not seen the movie yet, but I am thinking that Dr. Strange is going to use the Time Stone to bring back those that died and they will fight Thanos over and over until they beat him. If Thanos or Dr. Strange already died just disregard this post.