• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

aTm

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, there have been some imposter game threads started, but here is the real Tideguy score prediction thread. Fuck Johnny Ca$h, and Roll Motherfucking Tide.

38-28 BAMA

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing some good things about the offense right now. They are playing "angry", especially AJ. He has taken the criticism of the offense personally, and they have really improved on a lot of things from the VT game.

Having this extra week and VT game as a guide, it really helped a lot. They got to go back and work on the little things and perfect them. Some of the lineman have said that the main thing that's wrong and was wrong in the VT game is they hadn't built that chemistry together as a unit yet, but they are working on it. They also said that some of their problems were getting too involved in the moment, not take the time to play every play perfectly, in terms of their footwork and other "little things" that need to be clicking in order for you to play good.

I'm feeling really optimistic after hearing about the offensive improvements and just the attitude of the whole team. I really feel like we're gonna dominate this game from the opening kickoff. I expect to see a much more wide open offense than we seen against VT. We controlled that game the whole time, so we didn't open it up, but we will in this one.

A&M defense is not very good, and I know they have some starters that have been out, but in a tough game like this against Bama you need depth, and I don't think they have the depth to play a physical game with us for 4 qtrs.

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No prediction, just good wishes for Bama. Beat the crap out of the cheaters.