• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: ASU @ AZ

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we have a transition team with 4/5s who cant run the floor? With Marshall it would of been closer but this is pathetic even with Marshall UA woulda broke away and won by 20+ because Asu would eventually get tired and UA would run all over our asses.

Felix was so big for us could defend best player, great in transition, rebounded well, and great transition defender.

Jahii has no help no corner 3 point shooters for Jahii.... Slow 4/5 players that kills this uptempo offense..... Herb should of recruited for more athletic when Jahii signed...... I like Murrays upside, I think Shaq has flashes of Felix. Gilling has shit the bed since his freshmen year.

No one on this team has confidence, horrible transition defense, no passion, Jahii does pass but his teamates cant hit shit..... HORRIBLE ROTATION ON DEFENSE AS WELL!

FIRE SENDEK I know Jahii wants to leave but this year was so garbo he might want to stay build a legacy..... oh wait Sendeks class next year is a bunch of athletic jc transfers....... Jahii is gone time 2 fire Sendek and start from scratch again........ This has gotta be a coach who plays an exciting brand of basketball who can recruit athletes..... The Asu basketball job has become a career killer for hcs. Musselman is my first choice.

Sundevil till the day I die. And stfu FS1 Barnes sucks dick....

Jahii,

Love your passion for ASU! I agree, time to move on. 7 seasons in Tempe has shown us enough. Herb can't do it. We need a recruiter first and foremost. You know who my first choice would be... Mr. Lionel Hollins.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii,

Love your passion for ASU! I agree, time to move on. 7 seasons in Tempe has shown us enough. Herb can't do it. We need a recruiter first and foremost. You know who my first choice would be... Mr. Lionel Hollins.

He fucked up man he should of done what Missouri or Memphis does, recruit athletes Jahii is so quick yet no one to run the floor with and he didnt recruit any Kukski type players who would help space the floor, now his 2015 class is great athletes, extremely raw but this is how he needed to recruit in 2011 to lafe now I like watching slow unathletic players with 0 speed run down the floor and give up an and one the other way!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win. Really surprised that this game wasn't closer than it was. I was expecting more of a fight from ASSU. Oh well, BEAR DOWN!

Last edited by a moderator:

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He fucked up man he should of done what Missouri or Memphis does, recruit athletes Jahii is so quick yet no one to run the floor with and he didnt recruit any Kukski type players who would help space the floor, now his 2015 class is great athletes, extremely raw but this is how he needed to recruit in 2011 to lafe now I like watching slow unathletic players with 0 speed run down the floor and give up an and one the other way!

Ray Anderson will hire someone good, you can count on it. You think he's rubbed elbows with some high profile coaches being a coach/player agent?

Besides the Stadium Renovations, I bet it'll be high on his priority list. He'll be judged on it early and will want to make a statement. I'm interested to see what Sendek's buyout is. He still has one more season huh?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii,

I understand you like Hollins, but did you see the crowds in 07-09 when they were winning with Harden? The crowds and games were the best last year I have ever seen especially when the middle of conference play..... exciting uptempo style helped fill the seats, but now this system is shit without Felix. Hollins can win he has a good resume but his style of play is winning which is fun but hell tell that to the 2009-2010 team lots of people at the games said his style of play is boring I actually fell asleep during that Oregon State game when we were up like 40 in that 09-10 team than Oregon State cut it to 9 but then we made a late push to win soundly the point is if you win but your not filling up those Thursday night games vs WSU? Because a boring style of play it will not bring in new fans and without that you cant build a program even Lute Olson from what I heard put an exciting style of play with incredible athletes and a fast team that were exciting once again thats what I hear from UA fans...

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win. Really surprised that this game wasn't closer than it was. I was expecting more of a fight from ASSU. Oh well, BEAR DOWN!

Marshall is their second best player, and their only scorer besides Jahii....I am actually quite surprised they made it to 60 points tonight.

that was an amazing play... great steal and the ability to keep it from going out AND throwing a bullet from his knees almost the entire length of the court? :clap:

i think he passed it from his stomach. that was unreal. as I said on the PGU shoutbox, if that was aaron craft and it was ESPN Dan Dakich's head would have exploded on that play

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm worried about NJ's ankle.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea you guys are legit your team is the most complete team.... I know who im penciling in the final 4 and beyond in my Bracket.

Still there wasnt any passion or heart from this Asu tonight..... One thing I can say bout Herb even though hes an idiot his teams have always played as hard as they can and never give up till the end no matter how far they are down....

With this effort tonight I say everyone involved in the program has stopped listening to Sendick even the players....

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea you guys are legit your team is the most complete team.... I know who im penciling in the final 4 and beyond in my Bracket.

Still there wasnt any passion or heart from this Asu tonight..... One thing I can say bout Herb even though hes an idiot his teams have always played as hard as they can and never give up till the end no matter how far they are down....

With this effort tonight I say everyone involved in the program has stopped listening to Sendick even the players....

They need to go on strike

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTFD Wildcats. You fucking deserve this great celebration.
I am going to hide under my rock again.

night.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon's inbound alleyoop made #8 on SportsCenter top 10.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our transition defense is disgusting....... Marshall would of made a huge impact but we still would of lost somewhere Zona would of made a huge 2nd half run starters gassed with horrid transition defense.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU gets humiliated and has to end the game with a pretty classless move. The Cats are doing their usual classy thing when they are blowing someone out and the clock is winding down by just holding the ball...and some clown from ASU freaks out and steals it with like 2 seconds left and hits a 3. What a clutch play, cutting the lead to like 28 with 1 second to go.

Next time, please beat them by 50.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game!

1) The big 7 all in double digits
2) 6 of them with 2+ assists (21 assists on 34 FG)
3) Did anyone not block Jahii last night? ... I especially enjoyed TJ's block
4) I'm still trying to figure out how TJ saved that ball from going out of bounds and made a perfect 3/4-court pass from his knees.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU gets humiliated and has to end the game with a pretty classless move. The Cats are doing their usual classy thing when they are blowing someone out and the clock is winding down by just holding the ball...and some clown from ASU freaks out and steals it with like 2 seconds left and hits a 3. What a clutch play, cutting the lead to like 28 with 1 second to go.

Next time, please beat them by 50.

We play until the End dickhead.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3) Did anyone not block Jahii last night?

vs36_x.gif

EVCQYW.gif

dleZ5D.gif