• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Assessment Of the Cavs Team

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hakeem only made the Finals twice in his prime and played the Knicks and the baby Magic. Of course he has a winning record. Your complete and utter failure to consider context is pretty hilarious.

Hakeem was on crappy teams his entire career and carried scrubs to a winning finals record.

On the flip side. Lebron has been on STACKED teams since Leaving the Cavs in 2010 with MULTIPLE HOF talent and can't even nab a winning Finals Record.

So you ask, "You dont even think hes top 10".

yepppp. This why

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hakeem was on crappy teams his entire career and carried scrubs to a winning finals record.

On the flip side. Lebron has been on STACKED teams since Leaving the Cavs in 2010 with MULTIPLE HOF talent and can't even nab a winning Finals Record.

So you ask, "You dont even think hes top 10".

yepppp. This why

Answer my question.

If Hakeem went to 2 more Finals in the 90s and lost to the Bulls both times, would it make his resume less impressive?

It couldn't possibly. That would be a ridiculous position to take.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer my question.

If Hakeem went to 2 more Finals in the 90s and lost to the Bulls both times, would it make his resume less impressive?

It couldn't possibly. That would be a ridiculous position to take.

Did Lebron ever face a force to the level of MJ's Bulls??.. No sorry Warriors aint as good. Dont even mention it. Jordan's Bulls would NEVER lose a 3-1 series lead Pal

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Lebron ever face a force to the level of MJ's Bulls??.. No sorry Warriors aint as good. Dont even mention it. Jordan's Bulls would NEVER lose a 3-1 series lead Pal

Seriously? KD Warriors at least on the level of the Bulls.

You still haven't answered the question. Because you know the answer and it doesn't fit your narrative.

Whether or not the Warriors are better than the Bulls, they were clearly better than the Cavs. All 3 years. That is what matters.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? KD Warriors at least on the level of the Bulls.

You still haven't answered the question. Because you know the answer and it doesn't fit your narrative.

Whether or not the Warriors are better than the Bulls, they were clearly better than the Cavs. All 3 years. That is what matters.

Pftt. Durant's Warriors wouldn't have even of got out of their own conference last year if Leonard was healthy, They were getting their asses hand to them at home before Leonard went down.

A team that LUCKS out and would have lost if Leonard doesn't go down and blew a 3-1 series lead the year before doesn't even sniff *or even DESEVE to be mentioned) the dynasty Bulls. Thanks though of the laugh .. Nimrod

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pftt. Durant's Warriors would have even of got out of their own conference last year if Leonard was healthy, They were getting their asses hand to them at home before Leonard went down.

A team that LUCKS out and would have lost if Leonard doesn't go down and blew a 3-1 series lead the year before doesn't even sniff *or even DESEVE to be mentioned) the dynasty Bulls. Thanks though of the laugh .. Nimrod

Still haven't answered the question.

Have fun rooting for washed up D Rose to "carry" the Cavs.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still haven't answered the question.

Have fun rooting for washed up D Rose to "carry" the Cavs.

If Cavs get their D in lock, they will still reach the finals. West there is no guarantee who gets there though

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cavs get their D in lock, they will still reach the finals. West there is no guarantee who gets there though

I agree for once.

They reach Finals because of LBJ.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pftt. Durant's Warriors wouldn't have even of got out of their own conference last year if Leonard was healthy, They were getting their asses hand to them at home before Leonard went down.

9-justin-bieber-retirement-snl-drunk.gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And, for the record, you still haven't answered my question.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many have them as the automatic winners of the East especially with Gordon Hayward out for the season, and the Wizards made no improvements. Not so fast

Team break down

Center: K love (borderline all star player, almost 30 years old, injury prone and slowly diminishing athletically but still good production when healthy. He's a good #3 on a championship caliber team but is now upgraded to the #2 spot at the moment. Backup Thomposon ( really good rebounded and hustler and that's about it).

PF: Crowder: ( solid defender and a nice role player/spot up shooter on offense. Backup Channing Frye ( at this moment in his career he should be lucky he's to be in the league).

SF: LBJ (33 years old and still a top 5 player but slowly declining). The most amazing attribute is his ability to stay healthy which is something I can't say for the rest of this team. Backup Jeff Green (old and injury prone and at this point in his career he's just another guy)

SG: . Wade aka Fade. Dude has fallen off the cliff and it's even more sad than watching rose. At 35 years of age he looks like he belongs in that three on three league. Backup: JR Smith (another really old dude that has hit has fallen off the cliff.

PG: Rose ( It feels like he's 100 years old since he's been through so much but he's only 28 and has a little bit left in the tank. Dude is unfortunately already injured and as the #3 option right now he is a shell of his former self and it's very sad. Backup and potentially future starter Isaiah Thomas ( we just don't know what this guy is going to be after his hip injury which took him out for about 9 months since he won't be back until after the All Star break. He's a 29 year old midget coming off the worst injury of his career. He flourished under the great C's coaching/system and turned into a great offensive weapon. However, the combination of his age, injury and being the biggest defensive liability every time on the court I don't see him adding much but 15 ppg and 4 ast in this system with these players.

Coach: Meh average at best

So you have an aging superstar who's on the decline, an aging and injured 2 time all second team All NBA player in Love (2014 last great season), a nice defensive player at PF, two old and washed up injury prone players at SG and PG who are both backed up by old and injury prone guys as well. This team should be in a retirement/nursing home. They do have the old dude in Kover who stays healthy and once in a blue moon has a big shooting night from three point land then disappears for the next month or two.

After it's all said and done they will be lucky if 4 dudes aren't injured or out by the time the postseason starts and even if they're healthy they don't have the horses to compete with the Bucks who would run circles around those old dudes in a 7 game series. I thought my Celtics had a good shot before the injury now I see a clear path for the Bucks to be slaughtered by GS in the championship. lol
Thanks for the in depth research. My assessment? They seem to have a lot of colored folk on their team

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the ship still ain't right... Cav's lose to the lowly Hawks in the matinee this afternoon.

:lou:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anyone explain to me why Lue insists on trapping the ball handler on every single mother fucking play??

The players are putting maximum effort into the defensive gameplan, its just a shitty gameplan that ends with the other team's big wide open under the basket, and one of the Cavs guards rotating from his man at the 3 point line to try and protect the rim. They get their choice of a shot at the rim over a guard or a wide open kickout for 3.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree for once.

They reach Finals because of LBJ.

I dont know, I am liking what I see from the shorthanded Celtics right now...................

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious to see what the Cavs say about Love today.

During the 2nd quarter Lue yells at Love during a TO

Minutes later, near the end of the 1st half, Love rips his jersey in frustration and leaves for the locker room, never comes back for the 2nd half.

After the game Lue says he had an illness and was being taken to the hospital