• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Assassin's Creed 4

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i havent even got AC3 yet, i need to get crackin, cause this looks awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haven't played since the first.. suppose i better

the ending was so retarded tho

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AC3 pissed me off. I done with the franchise even if Black Flag does look cool and I did enjoy the naval combat from AC3 (probably its best feature). If AC4 gets rave reviews, I might think about getting it at discount but I'm not paying full price ever again.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AC3 pissed me off. I done with the franchise even if Black Flag does look cool and I did enjoy the naval combat from AC3 (probably its best feature). If AC4 gets rave reviews, I might think about getting it at discount but I'm not paying full price ever again.

i cant even remember the last time i payed full price for a game, i always wait a couple month and get it used, either at gamestop or from amazon...to me, its not worth paying $60 when a couple months from now i can get it for $30

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have not played AC3 yet. I played AC2: Revelations, and it almost killed me to the series. The game play was too similar to the previous games, and they basically removed all storyline aspects (finding the hidden code was one of my favorite parts of the previous games). I actually moved on to other games before finishing AC2.3, and I rarely do that unless I have given up on a game.

I am not sure I will bother with AC3 or AC4 at this point.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not played AC3 yet. I played AC2: Revelations, and it almost killed me to the series. The game play was too similar to the previous games, and they basically removed all storyline aspects (finding the hidden code was one of my favorite parts of the previous games). I actually moved on to other games before finishing AC2.3, and I rarely do that unless I have given up on a game.

I am not sure I will bother with AC3 or AC4 at this point.

Then you will absolutely hate AC3. It's a gorgeous game but the more I played the more I was disappointed. The controls were clunky, some of the mission designs were just plain bad, and the story sucked. I won't spoil it but it largely ignores a lot of the finer details that made the series so great and essentially pulled a bait and switch to drag the series out for another trilogy. It also pretty much removed all stealth from the game. You can play AC3 as a straight smash and slash with no consequences. In fact, its sort of encouraged. That's the complete opposite of past games where it rewarded you for finding creative ways to kill targets or sneak around to obtain things.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you will absolutely hate AC3. It's a gorgeous game but the more I played the more I was disappointed. The controls were clunky, some of the mission designs were just plain bad, and the story sucked. I won't spoil it but it largely ignores a lot of the finer details that made the series so great and essentially pulled a bait and switch to drag the series out for another trilogy. It also pretty much removed all stealth from the game. You can play AC3 as a straight smash and slash with no consequences. In fact, its sort of encouraged. That's the complete opposite of past games where it rewarded you for finding creative ways to kill targets or sneak around to obtain things.

i still havent gotten around to getting AC3...but i did just learn that evidently the Desmond's ancestor in AC3 is a chronic public wanker

179858_v1.gif

179860_v1.gif

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still havent gotten around to getting AC3...but i did just learn that evidently the Desmond's ancestor in AC3 is a chronic public wanker

179858_v1.gif

179860_v1.gif

Finally beat my AC3 the other day and am fixing to put it on ebay finally. It's the PS3 version in perfect shape. Shoot me a PM if you are interested and I will hook a hokie brotha' up! :yahoo:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hands down agree... I hate that it pretty much completely erased the stealth (other than hiding in plants). But I can't stop playing it... It's like a movie that just wont finish and I'm far too enthralled in it now... :L