• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Arizona vs. Washington

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured I would just get this shit started early. :lm:

Time to see what this team is really made of!!

BEARDOWN

imgres

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured I would just get this shit started early. :lm:

Time to see what this team is really made of!!

BEARDOWN

I'm sure our fans are hoping your team is made of jello and molasses. :whistle:
:suds:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to show what the Cats are made of. This UW team is REALLY good. To get a win on the road against a ranked team in-conference would put AZ back on the map and probably have us ranked again.

Heck, I don't even care if we win with help from the refs like ASU did v Wisconsin...I'll take it. BEAR DOWN!

I can't predict a win here though. Rich Rod befuddled me again with his coaching...I'm not sure why the second halves of their past three wins weren't treated like practice to iron out the passing game. Still not sure if Denker is any kind of threat at all from the air...hoping he is.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two high octane offenses going at it. Obviously UW has the advantage being ranked and playing at home. If we win we will be ranked. Lets get that W.

BEAR DOWN

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna lie. I think we really need a strong passing game to win this one. UW is solid in both pass and run defense. I'm not worried so much about the ability to run, but if Denker gets shut down through the air, then the UW D will just load the box, and severely limit our chances to put points on the board on the ground. Again, a W isn't impossible, but we are really going to need to establish the passing game early and make them respect it all game. If we just start handing it off, it won't be long before they have like 8 in the box and shut us down. Denker has to establish himself early, even if it's just with bubble screens. Keep the D spread, or we're fucked. I think we are also going to need some help on D in terms of turnovers and/or some strong stands. It's going to be tough to win in Seattle.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with CTP. No passing game = no win

We know we can run, they know we can run. We know they know we can run. So let's do other stuff.
That's my best John Madden impersonation by the way.