• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona vs Augustana

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First scrimmage is on Monday, October 28th against Augustana. Anyone have the link on this??

BTFD!!!!! Can't wait to see the guys put it together and really get the first look of how the minutes, positions, and stats get distributed!!!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the AZ football game, and they announced that it will be on the Pac 12 Network. I think it's at 7, AZ time.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This banner is sad, you guys should have NJ and Aaron Gordon standing next to your greats, and then a picture of a litter box!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's tough because nogi is right, AZ football is at least good enough to put on the banner, so it's not like ASU where we are a one-sport school (if you even want to say that ASU is a football school). ASU has to have all football on their banner, but AZ has to have Carey, he was the best RB in the nation last year. And you can't leave basketball off of course. I'd say it looks good enough to go the rest of the football season, and then it can be loaded with basketball. Looks like ASU has the litterbox on their banner already!!!!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would consider Arizona St. a baseball school even though they haven't had a title in decades.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope first row will stream the game.

They will, or v i p b o x.

Yeah AZdabcksAZ, only school that claims to have a sport and hasn't won a NC in it, in over 30 years!!! And if they are a football school, they've never won it!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's tough because nogi is right, AZ football is at least good enough to put on the banner, so it's not like ASU where we are a one-sport school (if you even want to say that ASU is a football school). ASU has to have all football on their banner, but AZ has to have Carey, he was the best RB in the nation last year. And you can't leave basketball off of course. I'd say it looks good enough to go the rest of the football season, and then it can be loaded with basketball. Looks like ASU has the litterbox on their banner already!!!!

WE HAVE JAMES HARDEN ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE NBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE OUR SQOD THIS YEAR SHAQ CAN BALL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY IT OUR YEAR IT OUR YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS HEAR THE EXPERT ANALYSIS FROM OLD SCHOOL OREGON COACH ERNIE KENT ERNIE "HEY I THINK ASU CAN FINISH IN THE TOP 3 THIS YEAR" DID YOU HEAR THAT ERNIE SAYS WE FINISH IN DA TOP 3 WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABY! :yahoo:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will, or v i p b o x.

Yeah AZdabcksAZ, only school that claims to have a sport and hasn't won a NC in it, in over 30 years!!! And if they are a football school, they've never won it!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

STILL WE ALWAYS COMPETE. WE HAVE BETTER PRO PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TEAM THIS YEAR CAN WIN IT ALL! WE HAVE GREAT PITCHING AND WE ADDED OFFENSE!
“The Arizona State Sun Devils baseball program is part of the Pacific-12 Conference. Since it became a member of the Pac-12 it has the highest winning percentage, at .681, of all schools that participate in division I baseball within the conference. ASU's NCAA leading 51 consecutive 30 win seasons is the most ever compiled in the nation. The Sun Devils have been nationally ranked every season of their 54-year history (27 times in the Top 10, 22 times in the Top 5, and 5 times as the No. 1 team in the nation).

ASU is one of the most successful college baseball programs in the country. The Sun Devils have won five national championships, the fourth-most by any school, and are 2nd only to the University of Southern California in total number of alumni to ever play in Major League Baseball. Notable Sun Devil baseball alumni include Dustin Pedroia, Andre Ethier, Bob Horner, Barry Bonds, Paul Lo Duca, Rick Monday, and Reggie Jackson.”

HERE YOU GO SHIT BAGS!

We werent lucky in 96-97 like UOFA HOOPS. THE REFFS GAVE YALL THE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE SHOULD OF BEAT OHIO STATE BS CALLS ALL GAME!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STILL WE ALWAYS COMPETE. WE HAVE BETTER PRO PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TEAM THIS YEAR CAN WIN IT ALL! WE HAVE GREAT PITCHING AND WE ADDED OFFENSE!
“The Arizona State Sun Devils baseball program is part of the Pacific-12 Conference. Since it became a member of the Pac-12 it has the highest winning percentage, at .681, of all schools that participate in division I baseball within the conference. ASU's NCAA leading 51 consecutive 30 win seasons is the most ever compiled in the nation. The Sun Devils have been nationally ranked every season of their 54-year history (27 times in the Top 10, 22 times in the Top 5, and 5 times as the No. 1 team in the nation).

ASU is one of the most successful college baseball programs in the country. The Sun Devils have won five national championships, the fourth-most by any school, and are 2nd only to the University of Southern California in total number of alumni to ever play in Major League Baseball. Notable Sun Devil baseball alumni include Dustin Pedroia, Andre Ethier, Bob Horner, Barry Bonds, Paul Lo Duca, Rick Monday, and Reggie Jackson.”

HERE YOU GO SHIT BAGS!

Ill take Gronk and Lance Briggs over Terrell Suggs.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HERE YOU GO SHIT BAGS!

We werent lucky in 96-97 like UOFA HOOPS. THE REFFS GAVE YALL THE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE SHOULD OF BEAT OHIO STATE BS CALLS ALL GAME!

And yet you still cant win a CWS. Don't give me that luck shit, you've made the CWS how many times, and still can't win a NC. Sounds like ASU is the biggest CHOKERS in baseball history!!!! AZ has won the NC twice since the "baseball school" has won it last. Hahahaha, and we don't even claim to be a baseball school!!!!!!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::lol::lol::lol:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CTP I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEING THIS YEAR CANT WAIT FOR BASKETBALL AND BASEBALL! :suds::yahoo::suds::yahoo::suds::yahoo:

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, it's not "All take Randall McDaniel..."

What you are saying is, "I'll take Randall McDaniel..."

It's a contraction of "I" and "will"

"All" doesn't even make sense. You write that quite a bit, so I thought I'd help you out with that.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, it's not "All take Randall McDaniel..."

What you are saying is, "I'll take Randall McDaniel..."

It's a contraction of "I" and "will"

"All" doesn't even make sense. You write that quite a bit, so I thought I'd help you out with that.

Future Sun Devil right there.