• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona State Goes Division I in Hockey

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to a $32 million dollar donation, ASU is going Division I in hockey. They'll be playing with the big boys next season. As a huge fan of Hockey, I'll be attending a large amount of games. I think this is a very savvy move by ASU. They can really use the ASU expierence to recruit players and I think they'll be competitive fairly quickly.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to a $32 million dollar donation, ASU is going Division I in hockey. They'll be playing with the big boys next season. As a huge fan of Hockey, I'll be attending a large amount of games. I think this is a very savvy move by ASU. They can really use the ASU expierence to recruit players and I think they'll be competitive fairly quickly.

$ can buy you anything! I am pleased with this news nevertheless.:yahoo::yahoo:

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good news to hear, but don't expect it to be an easy road.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
independent?

Half Club half Independent next season. Full Independent the year after. Will join a Coference 2017/2018 season. Probably the conference ND and Denver are in.. Yikes!!