• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Arizona @ Denver

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck these injuries. Now Shaunessy is put on the IR-to-return with a knee injury.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any person who doesn't see the intent of that play is an obvious Bronco fan. He went for his knees without question. The guy should get a suspension for long as Campbell is out. Is was without question a cheap shot. Not even worth debating, we all have eyes, just some wish to not see the truth here.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if Thomas tried to apologize after the game. He targeted Campbell's knees and should be suspended.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any person who doesn't see the intent of that play is an obvious Bronco fan. He went for his knees without question. The guy should get a suspension for long as Campbell is out. Is was without question a cheap shot. Not even worth debating, we all have eyes, just some wish to not see the truth here.

I guess most of the analyst out there are then Bronco fans because everything I have heard today is they do not think he had any intent on injury. Heck he actually hit his upper thigh first so if he was going for the knees he actually had really bad aim.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sorry fer the Skins. After playin Seattle tonight, they gotta come to the desert to play a VERY ANGRY Arizona team.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news is Cards got the Skins at home and, game after that, the Raiders.

5-1 looms.......just gotta get healthy.

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also not a chop block. Just saw it again and it was defiantly a legal hit, it was a cut block because Clady wasn't engaged and those are legal. It wouldn't even be in question if Campbell didn't get hurt.

I don't see how you can look at this play and think it was legal. I don't believe he meant to hurt Campbell and so I don't really think it was as dirty as many others, but it was 100% illegal. He hit him from the side low while he was being engaged with another blocker. Engaged doesn't mean full contact, it means the blocker was clearly in a position and his focus to block the player. Campbell's attention was on Clady and there was contact with Clady on that play. You really need to make sure you understand the rule before you make a post like this.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is lots of talk about whether the hit was legal or not. FWIW the NFL said the play warranted a flag.
I do not think the offender tried to hurt his opponent.
Sorry to hear of an injury but he wont be out too long. Your QB situation is more important right now.