• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are lines next season

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can not believe that the Bolts went for all forwards in the draft and FA acquisitions. Our D wasn't much good last year and they remain the same? What's next Stevie Y., a 600lb Sumo wrestler wedged between the pipes?
Drouin was a move to keep stamkos wanting to stay 3 years from now. Only way to get a defenseman is via a trade we are pretty much 2 million under the cap right now. Valtteri Filppula was a need to fill are # 2 center hole! not a good offseason for yzerman but far from a bad offseason. But yes as for the defense ya I'm worried Gudas will be here full time but that won't be enough. But down the road they do have some good defenseman in are system. I'm starting to think Slater Koekkoek has a small chance to make the team next year if he looks good. He really is the perfect defenseman we need! plays the body hard can put him in a 5th or 6th defenseman role. I think they should give him about 8 to 10 nhl games next year to see where he is at. If he looks back then they can just send him back to juniors anyway.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Todd I agree, Koekkoek should be given every opportunity to make the team and I think the bolts will give him a look. The problem is that he's fresh of yet another shoulder surgery, really he's missed a lot of games at the Junior level but still the bolts should give him a look in camp and in some games.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Todd I agree, Koekkoek should be given every opportunity to make the team and I think the bolts will give him a look. The problem is that he's fresh of yet another shoulder surgery, really he's missed a lot of games at the Junior level but still the bolts should give him a look in camp and in some games.
he will get to play in some pre season games for sure we shall see what happens. If the shoulder is healthy he is really what we need for sure right now.