• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone here in a vinyl delivery club?

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally got a record player setup and signed up for one of those monthly delivery services. Got my first shipment this week.

I'm pretty pleased with the process so far. Anyone else in one of these types of deals?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea those were still a thing... I'd say check out goodwill and second hand stores if you want to build up your collection for cheap. But with vinyl being back in it might be more difficult to find good scores that way.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in Best Buy last week and saw that they were selling turntables.
Didn't even know it was a thang anymore.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea those were still a thing... I'd say check out goodwill and second hand stores if you want to build up your collection for cheap. But with vinyl being back in it might be more difficult to find good scores that way.

I was in Best Buy last week and saw that they were selling turntables.
Didn't even know it was a thang anymore.

Vinyl has come back in a big way. Most artists are putting out their new records both digital and on vinyl these days. If you go to just about any live show, the band's newest album will be in the merch booth on vinyl along with whatever other merch they're selling.

These things come in and out of style, but for now the vinyl craze is pretty hot for music collectors.