• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

anybody watching the browns v.s Redskins?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I absolutely think it's that bad. I'm willing to bet you'd be hard pressed to find a player outside of Cleveland's roster (and maybe even there, too) who has any respect for the guy. There hasn't been a player come to come into the league with such fanfare and hype since Tim Tebow, back in 2010. Difference is, Tebow came into the NFL with a degree of humility. Manziel has figuratively (and now, literally) given the league the middle finger.

I guarantee there are dozens of defensive players just itching to put Johnny in his place.
If his actions steam from passion and wanting to do better and motivates him in sort of a 'I'll show you' way. I just think it's immaturity showing but one thing for sure.....

Sometimes we get what we deserve!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a fumble waiting to happen! He carries the ball recklessly! Now he's got a bullseye on his back! If they were smart they would let him carry a clip board for a while.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is young and has a lot to learn. But isn't he showing the fire some have stated Bradford doesn't have? That I am the QB. I am in control if you don't like it blank you. He may come to nothing but I like the kid. :suds:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire is good. Pissing of 32 defenses in the NFL is not.

It's more about common sense at this point. Johnny's only 2 preseason games in and he got some looks last night. We will see how he does in game 3 versus the Rams.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's more about common sense at this point. Johnny's only 2 preseason games in and he got some looks last night. We will see how he does in game 3 versus the Rams.

Doesn't every QB great or lousy have the defense pissed the minute they step on the field? Some players thrive on it. Just too soon to tell.:suds:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. Flipping birds to me = childish/baby. And I would say defenses are a little more motivated to put this kid on his ass, which means moves faster, fights harder, and is more focused. Now if Johnny was smart, he would try to use that to his advantage. Like Gruden said last night, he wasn't recognizing blitzes and he wasn't changing the play.

People hate Brady cuz he's in your face, yelling at his own team, getting it done. He's not focused on the other team, rarely giving the opposing D a reaction at all.

Johnny has lots to learn. He's going to come in this league and talk trash? Big mistake IMO.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. Flipping birds to me = childish/baby. And I would say defenses are a little more motivated to put this kid on his ass, which means moves faster, fights harder, and is more focused. Now if Johnny was smart, he would try to use that to his advantage. Like Gruden said last night, he wasn't recognizing blitzes and he wasn't changing the play.

People hate Brady cuz he's in your face, yelling at his own team, getting it done. He's not focused on the other team, rarely giving the opposing D a reaction at all.

Johnny has lots to learn. He's going to come in this league and talk trash? Big mistake IMO.
Agreed. Johnny has a lot to learn. But as far as childish behavior by NFL players, Johnny will have to get in a long line rookie or not. :suds:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's doesn't make it right. If you look at most childish players, they are either 1) WR's or 2) DB's

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow sucked, but at least he was respected.
I doubt that. He got more backhanded compliments than any player I ever remember

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's doesn't make it right. If you look at most childish players, they are either 1) WR's or 2) DB's

Again you are right. Doesn't make it right. Ryan Leaf anybody. :lol:

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Immature reaction that may come back to bite him...He let the "Skins know they had gotten under his skin...Think it's going to get any better now that every team know that?? I'm guessing: NOT A FUCKING CHANCE.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Immature reaction that may come back to bite him...He let the "Skins know they had gotten under his skin...Think it's going to get any better now that every team know that?? I'm guessing: NOT A FUCKING CHANCE.

:lol: The kid has had a bullseye on his back from day one. If he is not prepared for that he needs to go home. Giving it back to the opposing team would just be gravy. But he will go down this week. Go Rams. :suds:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't mind seeing Donald test the strength of Manziel's rib protector Saturday

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SJ, there's just not a whole lot of 'common' sense going around in the NFL lately....

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ, there's just not a whole lot of 'common' sense going around in the NFL lately....

Surprisingly, it's the Jags that appear to be dodging this issue properly, by planning to redshirt their rookie QB unless he forces his way into the lineup. Bortles has looked a hell of a lot better than Manziel to this point as well.

Cleveland tried to do something similar, but has been far too wishy-washy about the whole deal.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt that. He got more backhanded compliments than any player I ever remember

Well, sure... That's because he couldn't hit water if he was standing at the bottom of a lake. Lol. But, defensive players weren't lining up to put his dick in the dirt. Without question, Tebow sucked. But, he was humble and likable... and Manziel is neither.