• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And to think...

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't nearly as bad as FRYE. That's why I don't really have much problem with you.

And I really don't have an issue with you either. I can tell you are a very passionate Cowboy fan. And as far as getting trashed. I can take it. I'm a big boy. I kinda figured it would be unpopular 6 months ago to post anything negative regarding our great leader, and over paid super star, Ware being over rated and never showing up in our biggest games. I mean seriously, the last time Ware had a good game against
an elite opponent was back in 2009 in New Orleans.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can still win the division by winning 1-2 games, depending on if philly wins next week. :L

Yep. And then get the living Shit beat out of us by San Fran. It's not going to come to that though. We aren't going to beat Philly. Might not beat Washington

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think he got credited for a half sack. Jerry has the bad habbit of holding on to players too long. Or giving the big contract too soon. As of right now, you're talking about things that realistically cannot be done.

You can not cut 100 million dollar quarterback 1 year into his contract. You can't cut Witten, Ware. You just can
't, there's a salary cap.

What you can do, is make REALISTIC changes, like cutting Austin, letting go of Hatcher, Spencer.
I'm all for getting rid of their dead beat asses too.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ware could definitely be cut if he isn't worth his contract. Bringing forward the future cap hit would not be a disaster. Cutting Romo before the end of 2015 would be calamitous from a cap perspective. Cutting him before June 1st 2014 for example would bring forward an additional cap hit of $19.9M, (on top of the current $21.77M).

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ware could definitely be cut if he isn't worth his contract. Bringing forward the future cap hit would not be a disaster. Cutting Romo before the end of 2015 would be calamitous from a cap perspective. Cutting him before June 1st 2014 for example would bring forward an additional cap hit of $19.9M, (on top of the current $21.77M).

I really don't care at this point. We have no future with any of our so called high paid super stars. This whole thing is a calamity now. Get rid of all of them. Don't want to wait another 3 years to do so. Enough is enough. We fans deserve so much better. Only happy one is Jerry making fistfuls of money off everyone.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys still have a chance to make the playoffs.

elziegreat42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't think effort is a problem. Its lack of depth, a 3-4 defense trying to play a 4-3 scheme, play calling that goes through more people than a bill trying to get passed by senate, and lack of confidence. I know they'll come out with effort against Washington. Hopefully that will be enough....

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think he got credited for a half sack. Jerry has the bad habbit of holding on to players too long. Or giving the big contract too soon. As of right now, you're talking about things that realistically cannot be done.

You can not cut 100 million dollar quarterback 1 year into his contract. You can't cut Witten, Ware. You just can
't, there's a salary cap.

What you can do, is make REALISTIC changes, like cutting Austin, letting go of Hatcher, Spencer.

Give it up. Blue has no knowledge of how the salary cap works. It has been explained countless times yet he is still clueless. Im afraid he has gained his football knowledge via madden and XBOX.