• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And to think...

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can still win the division by winning 1-2 games, depending on if philly wins next week. :L

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Does anyone really believe this team will not quit next week and the week after? Garrett had enough and threw Romo under the bus during the press conference....I would have as well. Romo is pyrite.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we still have a chance, but does it really matter? Unless you are the 49ers, you have no shot in hell of winning in Seattle.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can still win the division by winning 1-2 games, depending on if philly wins next week. :L
The numbers say they still have a chance, But the body language and over all body of work, says we suck and will suck for many more years. At least the length of Witten, Ware and Romo's stay.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The numbers say they still have a chance, But the body language and over all body of work, says we suck and will suck for many more years. At least the length of Witten, Ware and Romo's stay.
True...those guys are not leaders...Will Allen just got a safety...LOL....salt on the wound....

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even want them to make the playoffs, they don't deserve it. Plus Jerrah will think he won and not change a thing.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True...those guys are not leaders...Will Allen just got a safety...LOL....salt on the wound....
You better let me do the speaking about getting rid of Ware, Romo, and Witten. You don't want manster, pday, twist and jarnett piling on you as well. I'll take all the heat for wanting to get rid of the loser bums we have on this team sucking up huge contracts for shit and lack of leadership. How did Ware do today? Was the half sack he got in the first half the only play he made today?

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even want them to make the playoffs, they don't deserve it. Plus Jerrah will think he won and not change a thing.

If they make it, they deserve it, point blank. Play off time, anything can happen. Chances they advance in the play offs, slim. But, first the first goal is surviving the regular season, and getting into the play offs. If they fight, get in, then they obviously deserve it. If they lose, you lose. You go from there and try to fix as much as you can during the off season.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chances they have in the playoffs should they be fortunate to make it, NONE.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You better let me do the speaking about getting rid of Ware, Romo, and Witten. You don't want manster, pday, twist and jarnett piling on you as well. I'll take all the heat for wanting to get rid of the loser bums we have on this team sucking up huge contracts for shit and lack of leadership. How did Ware do today? Was the half sack he got in the first half the only play he made today?

Don't think he got credited for a half sack. Jerry has the bad habbit of holding on to players too long. Or giving the big contract too soon. As of right now, you're talking about things that realistically cannot be done.

You can not cut 100 million dollar quarterback 1 year into his contract. You can't cut Witten, Ware. You just can
't, there's a salary cap.

What you can do, is make REALISTIC changes, like cutting Austin, letting go of Hatcher, Spencer.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chances they have in the playoffs should they be fortunate to make it, NONE.

If you're being realistic, there are percent chances that if in, they can win, no matter how small of a chance.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think he got credited for a half sack. Jerry has the bad habbit of holding on to players too long. Or giving the big contract too soon. As of right now, you're talking about things that realistically cannot be done.

You can not cut 100 million dollar quarterback 1 year into his contract. You can't cut Witten, Ware. You just can
't, there's a salary cap.

What you can do, is make REALISTIC changes, like cutting Austin, letting go of Hatcher, Spencer.
We are gonna stink for another 3 or 4 years anyway. BLOW THE WHOLE THING UP NOW.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're being realistic, there are percent chances that if in, they can win, no matter how small of a chance.
hopefully YOU ARE RIGHT. I INCREASE MY BETS TO $500.00 A GAME COME PLAYOFF TIME. I'll take whoever Dallas plays in the first round. May double it.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It pains me to say this, but the fucking Egals are the only team in the NFC east with a decent future going into next season.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not that I disagree with you or FRYE that much when I read your posts, it's that you both make posts clearly to provoke hostility amongst the fans. That's why you get trashed.

Now if you genuinely say that you believe Ware is washed up or declining (in which I agree with) without the need to attack other Cowboy posters or to post things that clearly provoke hostility, I and many others would have no issue. FRYE says so many things that I have a hard time disagreeing with, but it's his need to constantly call the fanbase Romo slurpers, fanboys, etc., and his need to feel his opinions are validated is what pisses me off. Also, if you disagree with something he says or you aren't ripping the team and having no hope like he does, then you are labeled a slurper. That's a very asshole way of judging people. I actually agree with a lot of his points, but also disagree with some of his points and because I or anybody else disagrees with some of those points, he goes into attack mode and accuses me and others of being slurpers/homers.. You and FRYE like to poke that stick, that is why you get attacked. But that doesn't mean the things you've said are all incorrect.

Last edited by a moderator:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that I disagree with you or FRYE that much when I read your posts, it's that you both make posts clearly to provoke hostility amongst the fans. That's why you get trashed.

Now if you genuinely say that you believe Ware is washed up or declining (in which I agree with) without the need to attack other Cowboy posters or to post things that clearly provoke hostility, I and many others would have no issue. FRYE says so many things that I have a hard time disagreeing with, but it's his need to constantly call the fanbase Romo slurpers, fanboys, etc., and his need to feel his opinions are validated is what pisses me off. Also, if you disagree with something he says or you aren't ripping the team and having no hope like he does, then you are labeled a slurper. That's a very asshole way of judging people. I actually agree with a lot of his points, but also disagree with some of his points and because I or anybody else disagrees with some of those points, he goes into attack mode and accuses me and others of being slurpers/homers.. You and FRYE like to poke that stick, that is why you get attacked. But that doesn't mean the things you've said are all incorrect.
When it comes to the Cowboys, I call it like I see it. Not trying to provoke anyone. Lately I've been dishing out a bit but have been provoked and attacked by other for months now. just because I stated Ware was over rated. I have no problem with anyone of the guys in here going after the trolls, but as a Cowboy fan I feel I have the right to call it as I see it. I know its not pretty sometime, but I do know what I am talking about regarding this team. Don't worry, I don't hold grudges, its all wasted energy. If we all had the chance to meet for a game or something sometime, I'd still be all for it.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes to the Cowboys, I call it like I see it. Not trying to provoke anyone. Lately I've been dishing out a bit but have been provoked and attacked by other for months now. just because I stated Ware was over rated. I have no problem with anyone of the guys in here going after the trolls, but as a Cowboy fan I feel I have the right to call it as I see it. I know its not pretty sometime, but I do know what I am talking about regarding this team. Don't worry, I don't hold grudges, its all wasted energy. If we all had the chance to meet for a game or something sometime, I'd still be all for it.

You aren't nearly as bad as FRYE. That's why I don't really have much problem with you.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I totally agree good post