• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL All MJ team vs All LeBron team, who ya got?

What team do you have?

• All MJ

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • All LeBron

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
”Nobody seems to have an issue with that.”

So I take it you don’t spend much time on forums, listening to sports radio, watching NBA pre or post game coverage or generally talking sports if you think KD has not been absolutely destroyed since signing with the Dubs.

Or did my browser fail to show the green font In your post?

I have seen more people in the NBA formus (don't see you in any of them very often) have more of an issue with what LeBron has done than what KD has done. As far a sport talk radio. Don't listen to it. Around here it's a 24 hour / 12 month John Elway/Broncos nut-swinging fest. It's disgusting.

I think what KD did is much worse than what LeBron did. KD ran to a team he couldn't beat. And while LeBron teamed up with two all stars in Miami KD teamed up with three all stars, who were the 2x defending conference champs, with the 2x League MVP.

My bad for getting off topic though. You looking forward to the season tipping off?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen more people in the NBA formus (don't see you in any of them very often) have more of an issue with what LeBron has done than what KD has done. As far a sport talk radio. Don't listen to it. Around here it's a 24 hour / 12 month John Elway/Broncos nut-swinging fest. It's disgusting.

I think what KD did is much worse than what LeBron did. KD ran to a team he couldn't beat. And while LeBron teamed up with two all stars in Miami KD teamed up with three all stars, who were the 2x defending conference champs, with the 2x League MVP.

My bad for getting off topic though. You looking forward to the season tipping off?
LOL

No prob. Derailments actually often lead to decent discussions. Not in this case, mind you, but often in other situation.

As for league top off... Meh. Not really. I am actually not a huge bball fan. Officiating is too subjective for my tastes. Not that basketball is the only sport with that problem, though... Well, that and the fact that this 5’7” white boy never played bball past like 6th or 7th grade. LOL

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously Team LeBron.

In today's NBA, Michael would have played with Barkley, Ewing, and Isaiah.

In today's NBA, Magic would have been a teammate of Bird.

Kareem and Wilt.

In today's NBA, Drago and Rocky Balboa would be teammates...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team MJ has surpassed Team LeBron? LOL.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team MJ has surpassed Team LeBron? LOL.

Crazies voting then.

Because it really isn’t close.

But we know there are quite a few “modern NBA sucks” crowd who pop in and vote on things like these.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazies voting then.

Because it really isn’t close.

But we know there are quite a few “modern NBA sucks” crowd who pop in and vote on things like these.

Don't forget about the LeBron haters. You know they voted for Team MJ.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously Team LeBron.

In today's NBA, Michael would have played with Barkley, Ewing, and Isaiah.

In today's NBA, Magic would have been a teammate of Bird.

Kareem and Wilt.

In today's NBA, Drago and Rocky Balboa would be teammates...

Wait, what, huh!?!?!? You think in todays NBA MJ & Isiah would have been teammates? No way. MJ hated Zeke back then. Probably still hates him.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, what, huh!?!?!? You think in todays NBA MJ & Isiah would have been teammates? No way. MJ hated Zeke back then. Probably still hates him.

Did you miss his documentary this summer?

He definitely still hates isiah

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget about the LeBron haters. You know they voted for Team MJ.
Is everyone a “LeBron hater”? I was accused (by you) of being a “LeBron hater” because I said it was a clear no contest win for LeBron.

Now you claim anyone who votes for MJ is a LeBron hater.

So, if we are keeping score...

Anyone who votes for LeBron is a hater.
Anyone who votes for MJ is a hater.

Logical.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is everyone a “LeBron hater”? I was accused (by you) of being a “LeBron hater” because I said it was a clear no contest win for LeBron.

Now you claim anyone who votes for MJ is a LeBron hater.

So, if we are keeping score...

Anyone who votes for LeBron is a hater.
Anyone who votes for MJ is a hater.

Logical.

You don't think LeBron haters would vote against him because they don't like him? Okay. Thanks for the laugh.

And that comment of mine you responded to. I wasn't suggesting that everyone that voted against LeBron hates the guy. Was saying all the LeBron haters would vote against him no matter what. Just because someone voted for MJ doesn't automatically mean they're LeBron haters.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think LeBron haters would vote against him because they don't like him? Okay. Thanks for the laugh.

And that comment of mine you responded to. I wasn't suggesting that everyone that voted against LeBron hates the guy. Was saying all the LeBron haters would vote against him no matter what. Just because someone voted for MJ doesn't automatically mean they're LeBron haters.
By that same logic, all LeBron polishers would vote for LeBron regardless as well. It works both ways.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of those guys are superstars.

And my definition of superstar is pretty strict.

And again, no. Because it is way more complicated than “accepting a role”. Some guys have skill sets that are extremely conducive to winning because they are easy to play with. Klay Thompson is a modern example.

Kyrie is like Harden, but not as good. His playing style is difficult to play with. So he would have to entirely change the way he played. And even then, he isn’t a good enough athlete to be an elite defender. Which Pippen obviously was.

Everything Kyrie does best is with the ball in his hands. That, by definition does not lend to being a great #2 because the best #2s play off the #1.

Kyrie won a ring because he got lucky as hell that LeBron James chose to join his team.

Every player needs a stars to join their team to win. Lebron didn't make the playoffs without AD the year before

Lebron needed to join Wade and Bosh

Kyrie is much better than Harden

Kyrie has now played well with Lebron and soon to be Durant

When Kyrie has had a star he was pretty good and that includes in the finals

Retarded argument tbh

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron didn't make the playoffs without AD the year before

Because he got hurt and missed a bunch of games. Before that, he had them in the 4 seed spot. They wouldn't have finished that high. But they'd have made the playoffs.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he got hurt and missed a bunch of games. Before that, he had them in the 4 seed spot. They wouldn't have finished that high. But they'd have made the playoffs.

You need stars to win tho...a 4 seed wasn't winning...

Kyrie needs stars like any other player, and when he has them he performs pretty well...(stop deleting my posts like a pussy it's not that important) lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need stars to win tho...a 4 seed wasn't winning...

You said he didn't make the playoffs. I just pointed out why he didn't.

That injury might have been a bit of lucky break for Lebron and the Lakers. Without it, I'm not sure they get AD.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie needs stars like any other player, and when he has them he performs pretty well...(stop deleting my posts like a pussy it's not that important) lol

In Boston he had players who were good enough to get to the ECF without him.

Stop coming in here with your bullshit trolling or you won't be posting in here at all.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Boston he had players who were good enough to get to the ECF without him.

Stop coming in here with your bullshit trolling or you won't be posting in here at all.

He didn't fit well in Boston. Not every team is going to be a good fit (That was true even for lebron). Plus he was injured for most of it as well. The argument was they played better without him was very stupid imo, but the Nets looked pretty good tonight with him. Sometimes players just don't fit on a certain team...Kyrie was still the best players on that team...It was on them to make a team that fit around him...They didn't

It wasn't trolling, Kyrie raped Curry again...That was just a fact

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The argument was they played better without him was very stupid imo,

They did play better without him. That was obvious to anyone who watched them play.

He wasn't a good fit in Boston because because he came in thinking he could lead and he can't. Also, it's game 1. A little early to be saying anything. The Nets will win a lot of games because they have a lot of talent. But there's a reason that even with all of that talent, pretty much no one is picking them to get to the finals.