• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL All MJ team vs All LeBron team, who ya got?

What team do you have?

• All MJ

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • All LeBron

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did play better without him. That was obvious to anyone who watched them play.

He wasn't a good fit in Boston because because he came in thinking he could lead and he can't. Also, it's game 1. A little early to be saying anything. The Nets will win a lot of games because they have a lot of talent. But there's a reason that even with all of that talent, pretty much no one is picking them to get to the finals.

Outside of injuries they are hands down the best team in the East. I think the experts want to watch and see how they play, but they will change their tune pretty fast. Don't be surprised to see Stephen A all on the nets nuts after just tonight lol

He can lead as much as any PG can...The problem with Boston is they didn't really have another legit star outside of him. So Boston may have appeared to play better, but that means very little when that said play can't actually win a championship

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of injuries they are hands down the best team in the East.

They are the most talented team in the East. They're gonna need a lot more games before they can be called the best team in the East.

Don't be surprised to see Stephen A all on the nets nuts after just tonight lol

lol @Stephen A's opinion meaning anything.

He can lead as much as any PG can

No, he can't. He's proven over and over that he can't lead.

The problem with Boston is they didn't really have another legit star outside of him. So Boston may have appeared to play better, but that means very little when that said play can't actually win a championship

lol

They didn't "appear" to play better without him. They actually played better without him. They made it to the ECF when he was out injured and got destroyed in the 2nd round with him because he ruined their chemistry.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are the most talented team in the East. They're gonna need a lot more games before they can be called the best team in the East.

lol @Stephen A's opinion meaning anything.

No, he can't. He's proven over and over that he can't lead.

lol

They didn't "appear" to play better without him. They actually played better without him. They made it to the ECF when he was out injured and got destroyed in the 2nd round with him because he ruined their chemistry.

I don't see them needing a lot of games based on how they looked tonight. Durant looked great too.

Stephen A is a retard i agree...

Over and Over? He played half a year in Boston, and didn't have a team full of stars (Lebron special) till Lebron came back the 2nd time. When he has had true stars he plays just as good as they do typically. Remember how bad Lebron was in his first few finals, Kyrie played an elite level right away

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see them needing a lot of games based on how they looked tonight. Durant looked great too.

Stephen A is a retard i agree...

Over and Over? He played half a year in Boston, and didn't have a team full of stars (Lebron special) till Lebron came back the 2nd time. When he has had true stars he plays just as good as they do typically. Remember how bad Lebron was in his first few finals, Kyrie played an elite level right away
Brooklyn looks loaded and are probably contenders but you are never going to convince anyone Kyrie isn't a headcase.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brooklyn looks loaded and are probably contenders but you are never going to convince anyone Kyrie isn't a headcase.

Even if they do well.

Because without Kyrie, this team is as talented as anyone in the East.

KD is in conversation for the best player in the NBA if he is all the way back (which he appears to be). And they were a playoff team without him.

The Nets are the best East team on paper. And I don’t think that is particularly close. Whether they can actually be the best team depends on whether or not they can continue to play together as a team like they did tonight.

But winning 1 game isn’t proof of anything.