• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama won't break a sweat against FSU/Oregon.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either team that makes it, if Bama makes it against one or the other, will be a tough out. Not like last year for sure. But and i say this with certainty, dont take Bama lightly, they are very strong themselves and will hold their own in a game against either team.

I don't. I just think this is the best Duck team in recent memory. I never count Alabama out vs anyone. They are the champs and deservedly so.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe so. could be part of it...but another part is not having to take part in a "true" road game in a hostile environment. its not very often Alabama has to even burn a time out because players cant hear audible or line calls. its one thing if its just a few years...but one road game in 10 years that's obvious its intentional.

but probably pointless trying to reason through your blinders. its clear Alabama has an advantage in several aspects from rankings to schedule...I said before season started that after texas a&m they had 5-6 straight weeks of coasting football. this sums up all sec fans to me..guy I work with. south Carolina fan...boasts of sec championships yet his own team hasn't won anything. he also says entire sec should be in top 15 to start season. smh but funny part is all of sec fans on here probably don't think that's all that far fetched.

I dont have blinders on, i am a realist and see what is being done, i also see that when it comes time to put up or shut up, its being put up in a convincing fashion. Bama currently has home and home with MSU scheduled coming up soon. They canceled a possible date with Wisconsin due to possible 9 game in conference schedule and it being so far out and possibly causing a conflict with SEC scheduling.

What i love is you dont know me, but call it blinders, when i have explained exactly why Bama chooses to play in Neutral site games against a one off opponent as opposed to a home and home. Money is the ruling factor in todays world and Bama is raking in plenty and not hurting themselves in recruiting or the rankings by doing so. Got any other whining excuses or do you now understand what its all about and why its not likely to change. Its no surprise that Bama is atop the recruit rankings each year along with being a contender each year, its a process that other teams have not grasped and apparently you dont get yourself.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have blinders on, i am a realist and see what is being done, i also see that when it comes time to put up or shut up, its being put up in a convincing fashion. Bama currently has home and home with MSU scheduled coming up soon. They canceled a possible date with Wisconsin due to possible 9 game in conference schedule and it being so far out and possibly causing a conflict with SEC scheduling.

What i love is you dont know me, but call it blinders, when i have explained exactly why Bama chooses to play in Neutral site games against a one off opponent as opposed to a home and home. Money is the ruling factor in todays world and Bama is raking in plenty and not hurting themselves in recruiting or the rankings by doing so. Got any other whining excuses or do you now understand what its all about and why its not likely to change. Its no surprise that Bama is atop the recruit rankings each year along with being a contender each year, its a process that other teams have not grasped and apparently you dont get yourself.

see that's just it...so if your adding another conference game why does the cross country matchup have to go and not the fcs matchup or sunbelt team? could it be they want to remove the toughest game? and lets not kid ourselves. its not as if Alabama is instantly going to be playing Georgia or south Carolina or florida every year in a 9th game..it will be the weakest sec team they can find.. Vanderbilt most likely

money maybe is part of it. but also not putting yourself in higher percentage chance of losing is also part of it. dallas neutral site with half of your own fans..or ann harbor which is one of largest stadiums in country..which of those could be easier to win in? I get your point about money..i agree that's part of it...but lets not pretend like its not seen as easier chance to win than a road game with loud fans.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see that's just it...so if your adding another conference game why does the cross country matchup have to go and not the fcs matchup or sunbelt team? could it be they want to remove the toughest game? and lets not kid ourselves. its not as if Alabama is instantly going to be playing Georgia or south Carolina or florida every year in a 9th game..it will be the weakest sec team they can find.. Vanderbilt most likely

money maybe is part of it. but also not putting yourself in higher percentage chance of losing is also part of it. dallas neutral site with half of your own fans..or ann harbor which is one of largest stadiums in country..which of those could be easier to win in? I get your point about money..i agree that's part of it...but lets not pretend like its not seen as easier chance to win than a road game with loud fans.

They dont have a single game scheduled for the years that they had Wisky scheduled to play a home and home. i explained why it was, but you want to see it as a negative instead of what the reality is and that tells me you have a reverse bias going for you and wont listen to the truth because of your blinders.

The SEC makes the SEC schedules for each team and takes into consideration their previous commitments, if they have them. Two things are evident right now, they will play all of the West teams plus Tennessee as that is a long standing rivalry, the rest is left up to the SEC administration of who the other two teams will be. Just finished playing Florida a couple of years ago, same with Georgia and we played SC a few years ago also. If they are good enough, then its possible to meet them in the SECCG also. Schedule them all, i dont give a fuck, not scared to play anyone, but you would know that apparently due to your blinders.

And i can be honest with you about playing in Ann Arbor, its not that intimidating apparently as App State was able to beat Michigan up there(an FCS team). If you can play, location doesnt matter all that much and Bama would have beat Michigan no matter where that game was played and thats a fact. they were way outmatched in every phase of the game.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Bryant-Denny isn't intimidating either because ULM can go in there and win? They couldn't even manage to win in jhs in one of our worst years ever

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Bryant-Denny isn't intimidating either because ULM can go in there and win? They couldn't even manage to win in jhs in one of our worst years ever

I know we're rivals and all, but if you don't take that LSU logo off your favorite teams. :mad2:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just remember it wasnt an Alabama fan who started this thread or said it.:doh:

Yeah it's weird an Oklahoma fan made this thread. I guess he knew his team didn't have a chance in hell, so he is riding Bama's coattails. Whatever floats his boat. :scratch:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were Bama, I'd be more worried about Auburn than anything else right now. That's going to be a heckuva game.