• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama is not a Redneck Fanbase

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just the other night my wife and I were talking about how weird it is that we hated sharing a room when we were kids, but now that we're adults, we do it intentionally. Funny how things change.

After such a sincere admission, I will never doubt any of your posts. Ever.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you need a thread to claim that you're not a redneck fanbase........

You might be a redneck fanbase!!:lol:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You keep it up and I'm gonna hog tie you with duct tape and say you have a purdy mouth.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep it up and I'm gonna hog tie you with duct tape and say you have a purdy mouth.

He's from California, you might just offer to buy him a drink and it work.:lol:

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a guy from bama. He told me his town is still segregated. blacks one side, whites the other, whites don't hire blacks, blacks don't hire whites. When he was a kid they would take prisoners from the jail for a day and work them. He would have his rifle in case anyone acted up. Keep in mind this guy is 24.

I remember growing up right next to a prison farm in Texas, with chain gangs. But Bama is ridiculous.

Get real dude... That's the biggest bullshit story ive read lately!

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to see this town. I have been all over the state and never seen one. Sounds like he feeding you a line of bullshit that you bought. I am not saying its not possible, but to think a place like that exists in todays society with the laws on the books would be a bit difficult to swallow, atleast for me it is. Maybe you know JohnO1992:laugh3:

yeah i mean its not like we have anything shady going on in the south.....

look at their terrible hate crime rates. and you have cases like that georgia teen who was found rolled up in a mat and the police, coroner, & even the funeral home all conspired to dismiss this as an accidental death

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a town in NC right outside of Charlotte about 35 minutes Called Faith, NC. This town used to have a sign next to its welcomes to Faith sign that said "N-word, dont let the sun go down on your ass". This is part of the towns history and last i heard they still dont have any black inhabitants in the city limits of that town.

Not sure how true this story is as i heard it from town folk as to the story and history, but i would not put it past people to be like that back in the day. today, too many laws to prohibit such types of behavior from going on too long. someone will eventually stand up for whats right.

Cullman alabama used to have a sign like that... Apparently that was popular in the south back then.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

damn you beat me to it......

i was planning on this being my first response if these guys ever did make a "bama is not a redneck fanbase"

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at any football fanbase not having a strong redneck following. Even the most white collar guys enjoy the pregame dead animal grilling, crappy beer chugging tailgating that is more fun than the actual game.

It is a perfect storm of high hopes, high cholesterol, high blood alcohol contents, and comradery that can only be achieved with a certain level of redneck that we all suppress on a daily basis to keep our jobs, wives/husbands and children.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cullman alabama used to have a sign like that... Apparently that was popular in the south back then.

I lived in Cullman when I was a kid. It's easily the worse part of the state racism wise, and it's still not as bad as what that guy claimed.

I almost got suspended twice in the 2nd grade there. Once because my hair touched my collar, and once because I had holes in the knees of my jeans and my mom couldn't afford new jeans. I ended up having to wear jeans with patches over them, and I hated it SOOOO fucking much.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know where Faith is, used to pass by it on the way to Salisbury. I grew up an hour south of Charlotte, across the border. I never actually drove through that town - But, yeah, that wouldn't surprise me. If i'm a rural black man down south and I heard that there's a town with a sign like that, I'm not moving there.

The only difference in a place like Western New York or Ohio is, they might not have ever posted a sign...but the feelings are still there.

not at all, ive been to very rural area's of the north & you just dont see anything remotely close to that.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
redneck_bass_boat.jpg

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a town in NC right outside of Charlotte about 35 minutes Called Faith, NC. This town used to have a sign next to its welcomes to Faith sign that said "N-word, dont let the sun go down on your ass". This is part of the towns history and last i heard they still dont have any black inhabitants in the city limits of that town.

Not sure how true this story is as i heard it from town folk as to the story and history, but i would not put it past people to be like that back in the day. today, too many laws to prohibit such types of behavior from going on too long. someone will eventually stand up for whats right.

Same sign was in Elwood, Indiana until 1991. Elwood also used to be the worldwide headquarters of the the Klan...

There are racists and bigots all over this fine land of ours, no region has a lock on dumbass behavior.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not at all, ive been to very rural area's of the north & you just dont see anything remotely close to that.

You are so fucking stupid I don't know if you are even capable of wiping your own ass...please see my last post.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i mean its not like we have anything shady going on in the south.....

look at their terrible hate crime rates. and you have cases like that georgia teen who was found rolled up in a mat and the police, coroner, & even the funeral home all conspired to dismiss this as an accidental death

Sure, we can take your word for it(bad move), or we can look at the listing compiled by the FBI for 2012 which is a bit more revealing.

FBI 2011 Hate Crime Statistics - Business Insider

Notice only 3 of the top 20 are in the south, while over double that number of states from the north are in the top 20. sounds about right looking at the hate you spew daily.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since we are talking about alabama rednecks.......

AlabamaFan.jpg

bearback.jpg

alabama-nascar-fan-redneck-12005-1292611856-11.jpg

sec-rednecks-8.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know a guy from bama. He told me his town is still segregated. blacks one side, whites the other, whites don't hire blacks, blacks don't hire whites. When he was a kid they would take prisoners from the jail for a day and work them. He would have his rifle in case anyone acted up. Keep in mind this guy is 24.

I remember growing up right next to a prison farm in Texas, with chain gangs. But Bama is ridiculous.

A lot of bad spots in the south still. Vigor, TX near Beaumont is one of them. There is another place in East Texas some years back where they drug a black man behind a pickup until he died. Talk about a terrible tortuous way to die.