• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama is not a Redneck Fanbase

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a guy from bama. He told me his town is still segregated. blacks one side, whites the other, whites don't hire blacks, blacks don't hire whites. When he was a kid they would take prisoners from the jail for a day and work them. He would have his rifle in case anyone acted up. Keep in mind this guy is 24.

I remember growing up right next to a prison farm in Texas, with chain gangs. But Bama is ridiculous.

:laugh3:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems he knew better than to say anything more than that, i thought it was funny. One of the writers on see bee ess equated it to Babe Ruth calling his shot, but instead of a homerun, he pointed at the pitcher and said, "I guarantee I'm going to swing!"

UK's offense can be really good. They really put it together in the second half against Carolina last week, but we have a shitty-shoddy defense this year, so, grain-a-salt...

I look for a good game, Bama has not been its usual stellar self this year, so anything is possible this year if they let their guard down for a moment. Big plays have been a bugaboo this year, so i see UK breaking off a couple that could go for big scores. good luck tonight.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right...and jeff driskell isn't a bad qb:dhd:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I work with the guy have had a beer or two with him. Haven't meet his wife yet, everyone jokes she is way out of his league. He told me the story Wednesday morning. We had a good laugh over it. But I wouldn't really call him my friend, haven't know him long enough. But he's a good dude. So i refer to him as this guy I know.

Its his sister or cousin more than likely, if he is from that small town in Alabama that you speak of. We all marry within family down here, didnt you know that:L

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its his sister or cousin more than likely, if he is from that small town in Alabama that you speak of. We all marry within family down here, didnt you know that:L

:clap:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right...and jeff driskell isn't a bad qb:dhd:

The guy who this is all about would say the same thing about your fanbase, he is a 21 yr old moron who hates the south.

And Driskel is a bad QB.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just the other night my wife and I were talking about how weird it is that we hated sharing a room when we were kids, but now that we're adults, we do it intentionally. Funny how things change.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just the other night my wife and I were talking about how weird it is that we hated sharing a room when we were kids, but now that we're adults, we do it intentionally. Funny how things change.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:laugh3::clap:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coyotes and river cats for the record. :whistle:

Damn that "guy I know!"

Airraid dood, this is the internet. People make up things in order to prove points or ruffle feathers. Not saying that's what you're doing, but...it seems to me that that's what you're doing. I've spent time in the south, out west, and in the northeast. People are assholes no matter where you go. I don't believe any one single region has a lockdown on racism; we've been a very mobile society for the past several decades, plus there has always been a layer of racial tension even in places like the north.

If your friend says there's a town in Bama that's like you described, I wouldn't be surprised, but it also wouldn't surprise me to find such a town in New York, Massachusetts, Idaho, Arizona, or Wyoming.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does she swallow tell me all about it........PANTS FIT FUNNY! lil sis getting a load.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look for a good game, Bama has not been its usual stellar self this year, so anything is possible this year if they let their guard down for a moment. Big plays have been a bugaboo this year, so i see UK breaking off a couple that could go for big scores. good luck tonight.

They ain't dominatin like they did a couple years ago, but good teams find a way to win the difficult ones as well as the easy ones. I'm thinking Bama wins 49-17, or something like. Give UK a couple bones for being in the Commonwealth.

Thanks for wishing me luck, but my team plays at 12:21 in Fayetteville. Got the proverbial hands full with Razorpiggies. Upset special looming.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that "guy I know!"

Airraid dood, this is the internet. People make up things in order to prove points or ruffle feathers. Not saying that's what you're doing, but...it seems to me that that's what you're doing. I've spent time in the south, out west, and in the northeast. People are assholes no matter where you go. I don't believe any one single region has a lockdown on racism; we've been a very mobile society for the past several decades, plus there has always been a layer of racial tension even in places like the north.

If your friend says there's a town in Bama that's like you described, I wouldn't be surprised, but it also wouldn't surprise me to find such a town in New York, Massachusetts, Idaho, Arizona, or Wyoming.

There is a town in NC right outside of Charlotte about 35 minutes Called Faith, NC. This town used to have a sign next to its welcomes to Faith sign that said "N-word, dont let the sun go down on your ass". This is part of the towns history and last i heard they still dont have any black inhabitants in the city limits of that town.

Not sure how true this story is as i heard it from town folk as to the story and history, but i would not put it past people to be like that back in the day. today, too many laws to prohibit such types of behavior from going on too long. someone will eventually stand up for whats right.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They ain't dominatin like they did a couple years ago, but good teams find a way to win the difficult ones as well as the easy ones. I'm thinking Bama wins 49-17, or something like. Give UK a couple bones for being in the Commonwealth.

Thanks for wishing me luck, but my team plays at 12:21 in Fayetteville. Got the proverbial hands full with Razorpiggies. Upset special looming.

Didnt look at your favs, just assumed, my bad. Yeah, Bama is rebuilding this year, so i knew it was gonna be a long year, so far so good but plenty of pitfalls on the schedule with a team that plays to its competition level each game.

Piggies are not bad this year, they are better than last year at any rate. Blimpolina has them looking like he might make a go of it there and make the SEC west a four team fight each year.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that "guy I know!"

TLDR

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a town in NC right outside of Charlotte about 35 minutes Called Faith, NC. This town used to have a sign next to its welcomes to Faith sign that said "N-word, dont let the sun go down on your ass". This is part of the towns history and last i heard they still dont have any black inhabitants in the city limits of that town.

Not sure how true this story is as i heard it from town folk as to the story and history, but i would not put it past people to be like that back in the day. today, too many laws to prohibit such types of behavior from going on too long. someone will eventually stand up for whats right.

I know where Faith is, used to pass by it on the way to Salisbury. I grew up an hour south of Charlotte, across the border. I never actually drove through that town - But, yeah, that wouldn't surprise me. If i'm a rural black man down south and I heard that there's a town with a sign like that, I'm not moving there.

The only difference in a place like Western New York or Ohio is, they might not have ever posted a sign...but the feelings are still there.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know where Faith is, used to pass by it on the way to Salisbury. I grew up an hour south of Charlotte, across the border. I never actually drove through that town - But, yeah, that wouldn't surprise me. If i'm a rural black man down south and I heard that there's a town with a sign like that, I'm not moving there.

The only difference in a place like Western New York or Ohio is, they might not have ever posted a sign...but the feelings are still there.

Exactly. Yeah, in places the northerners dont like to talk about, they have similar people with feelings as some southerners do and its not exclusive to just one area of this country by any stretch. I travel alot and racism and hate are in every corner of this country, dont believe it just look on these posters boards and you will see it.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:laugh3: