• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ajayi Replacement Advice

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ajayi now has a week 1 bye. My replacement options are:

Adrian Peterson @ MIN
Latavius Murray vs NO

League rules
  • 0.1 pt/yard
  • 6 pts/TD
  • -2 pts/fumble
  • no PPR

I'm struggling to decide which one to start. Help me out here.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is that even a choice?? not even close... Peterson wins...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Peterson your easy choice?

simple answer, I expect Peterson to double Murray in touches... Both will be good red zone guys IMO... but the saints might force Peterson the ball since he is playing his revenge game...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither have a defined role, yet... although i fully expect both to be the teams' bonafied goalline vulture eventually. But, in the case of AP, theres going to be many more opportunities outside if just goaline, where with Murray, given his lack of PT all summer long, that might be about all he really gets.

Maybe later in those things change, maybe Murray gets a little more once he's worked more into the Vikes offense, or should Cook prove Rio be not so great.

But come on, AP vs the team that let him go, the team he's always felt turned their back on him when he got into trouble? He'll be looking to busy the scoreboard on every single touch

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely Peterson. He will probably get more touches this game than any other game the entire year since they are playing Minnesota.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
simple answer, I expect Peterson to double Murray in touches... Both will be good red zone guys IMO... but the saints might force Peterson the ball since he is playing his revenge game...

Neither have a defined role, yet... although i fully expect both to be the teams' bonafied goalline vulture eventually. But, in the case of AP, theres going to be many more opportunities outside if just goaline, where with Murray, given his lack of PT all summer long, that might be about all he really gets.

Maybe later in those things change, maybe Murray gets a little more once he's worked more into the Vikes offense, or should Cook prove Rio be not so great.

But come on, AP vs the team that let him go, the team he's always felt turned their back on him when he got into trouble? He'll be looking to busy the scoreboard on every single touch

If the score remains close, I expect their touches to remain close. This being Peterson's revenge game does bring that added weight to his side, but MIN's front 7 is also a pretty solid - more solid than NO's. If they're both on the field in goalline situations, it's probably more likely Murray finds paydirt against NO's less-than-stellar D than Peterson.

Peterson is the guy I initially slipped into my lineup. Yeah, revenge plays a factor, but I also think it's more likely that NO opens up a big lead than MIN does. If NO opens up a big lead, they will probably pound with Peterson. If MIN opens up a big lead, they will probably pound with Cook, not Murray.

Murray will probably be in more, though, if NO opens a nice lead because coaches tend to not like rookies in for pass protection situations and Murray could be the recipient of some decent receiving yardage.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And thanks for the feedback, folks.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the score remains close, I expect their touches to remain close. This being Peterson's revenge game does bring that added weight to his side, but MIN's front 7 is also a pretty solid - more solid than NO's. If they're both on the field in goalline situations, it's probably more likely Murray finds paydirt against NO's less-than-stellar D than Peterson.

Peterson is the guy I initially slipped into my lineup. Yeah, revenge plays a factor, but I also think it's more likely that NO opens up a big lead than MIN does. If NO opens up a big lead, they will probably pound with Peterson. If MIN opens up a big lead, they will probably pound with Cook, not Murray.

Murray will probably be in more, though, if NO opens a nice lead because coaches tend to not like rookies in for pass protection situations and Murray could be the recipient of some decent receiving yardage.
Given that the year is fresh and new, any team still has plenty of surprises, i don't think any game flow circumstance, such as being close, having a big lead, can really be given much weight. But we do know that Minnesota isn't a high powered offense. . no matter what. Bradford isn't that guy, nor are Diggs and theilen. And we also know that NO is a high powered attack. The most likely situation is that NO generates more redzone opportunities.. about the most you can ask for

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not definitive that games cancelled
This is the last thing I've seen................would rather roll with Parker that Gilly this week...........

upload_2017-9-6_10-39-17.png

EDIT: IMO this is the total wrong thing to do. They should move the damn game.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i saw stuff about alternate stadiums
Yeah, me too. And that makes a lot of sense. But I figure if the NFL's own website is saying it was moved to week 11, then that's what's happening.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if everybody had a bye week one..........we wouldn't have to worry about bye weeks.......

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP definitely. Dalvin Cook will get more touches than Latavius and AP will have more touches than either of those two.