• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After all the complaining about the Eagles

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my book, the Cards are 11-4 right now. I personally do not count the Eagles game as a legit loss for the Cardinals. Arizona mos def is a legit playoff team. Quite frankly, THAT assertion is NOT even debatable.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just not fair the garbage from the NFC north and NFC Least will have two teams playing after next week.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just not fair the garbage from the NFC north and NFC Least will have two teams playing after next week.

When you split things up so divisions only have four teams in them you increase the chances of this happening. The happiest team in my opinion is Seattle because we may be the only team that can beat them in their home stadium.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why is that? The Cards lost to Philly. Like I said, even if they didn't call that last hold on the Cards, they still would have to drive 95 yards in less then 1:15 for the win with no time outs. All I heard and watched the entire week after the game is how Desean got robbed on that punt return and the block in the back that had ZERO influence on McCoys 45 yard run that was over turned. Yall are acting like little girls. Like I said, the Cards are a good team. They have a very good D and an OK offense. They lost to Philly and you wont be a man until you admit it. Not to mention Philly coulda scored again but kneeled on the ball.

Philly is a better team then the Cards and are 7-1 over their last 8 games. Looking at the teams the Cards beat along the way shouldnt discount the NFC North or East. You beat the Lions, Bucs, Falcons, Texans, Jags, Rams and Titans. Thats 7 very bad teams. Looks like you are going 2 and 4 in your division. THe Cards are a legit team and are a legit playoff team too. You just dont make the playoffs with a 2-4 division record.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus you have to have a playoff type QB which this franchise is missing.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is that? The Cards lost to Philly. Like I said, even if they didn't call that last hold on the Cards, they still would have to drive 95 yards in less then 1:15 for the win with no time outs. All I heard and watched the entire week after the game is how Desean got robbed on that punt return and the block in the back that had ZERO influence on McCoys 45 yard run that was over turned. Yall are acting like little girls. Like I said, the Cards are a good team. They have a very good D and an OK offense. They lost to Philly and you wont be a man until you admit it. Not to mention Philly coulda scored again but kneeled on the ball.

Philly is a better team then the Cards and are 7-1 over their last 8 games. Looking at the teams the Cards beat along the way shouldnt discount the NFC North or East. You beat the Lions, Bucs, Falcons, Texans, Jags, Rams and Titans. Thats 7 very bad teams. Looks like you are going 2 and 4 in your division. THe Cards are a legit team and are a legit playoff team too. You just dont make the playoffs with a 2-4 division record.

You realize who is in your division correct? Without question the worst division in football and only rivaled by the NFCNorth. You lost to both the Vikings and the giants! Your best win was against our team and even that had to be given to you! Our best wins were against two teams, the Seahawks and the panthers, whom will be receiving first round byes in the playoffs! You wouldn't even be winning your division if the cardinals were in the NFCEast! Stop being a homer and posting nonsense on our board!

Actually that is bullshit! You guys are 6-2 over your last 8 with losses to the Vikings and giants. Good grief that is a murders row schedule! :L:rollseyes: By the way, we are 7-1 over our last 8 against better competition.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM NOT BEING A HOMER. I said the Cards are an excellent up and coming team that need a run game and a QB to compete for a ring. The Philly game wasnt robbed from you at all. We got shafted twice by the refs in that game too and one was a TD.

Funny thing is you cant admit you lost to Philly. And also you had ABSOLUTELY no problem in 2008 when you made the playoffs with a team from a worse division then this years NFC East. Its just like the refs. If the refs make a bad call against you, you got cheated. But when Seattle got cheated, as agreed by SI's MMQB and many others, you have NOTHING to say. Recently you got into the playoffs cause you had a mediocre season and not once complained about that scenario. I looked over the last 8 weeks and you're right. We are 6-2 not 7-1 but our 3rd string QB started that game. After we beat Dallas and you lose to the Niners on Sunday we will be 7-1 and you guys will be 6-2.

And absolutely none of this is me ripping the Cards. THey have a very nice team. But you guys are slowly becoming the WORST fan base.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:stfu: Thats Kelly pointing at Arians.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM NOT BEING A HOMER. I said the Cards are an excellent up and coming team that need a run game and a QB to compete for a ring. The Philly game wasnt robbed from you at all. We got shafted twice by the refs in that game too and one was a TD.

Funny thing is you cant admit you lost to Philly. And also you had ABSOLUTELY no problem in 2008 when you made the playoffs with a team from a worse division then this years NFC East. Its just like the refs. If the refs make a bad call against you, you got cheated. But when Seattle got cheated, as agreed by SI's MMQB and many others, you have NOTHING to say. Recently you got into the playoffs cause you had a mediocre season and not once complained about that scenario. I looked over the last 8 weeks and you're right. We are 6-2 not 7-1 but our 3rd string QB started that game. After we beat Dallas and you lose to the Niners on Sunday we will be 7-1 and you guys will be 6-2.

And absolutely none of this is me ripping the Cards. THey have a very nice team. But you guys are slowly becoming the WORST fan base.

I can admit that we lost that game, it shows up as an L every time I peer at the schedule. Yes the tables have been turned this season and a weaker team from another conference is going to get in. The only difference is that we made the Super Bowl the year we just barely squeaked in. I applaud your season and wish you the best in the playoffs but I highly doubt anyone from the NFCEast or North makes it past the first round and most assuredly the second.

Just because I conceded your point does not mean I lost the argument...:whistle:

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets get this straight right now NCMALKO...

The Eagles were a better team than the Cardinals on THAT DAY.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The day a Philly fans opinoin about "the worst fan base" is listened to by anyone outside Philly will be a cold day in hell. What's next? The guy from Duck Dynasty is asked to be the keynote speaker at the Democratic Convention?

There's really no debate that AZ is a better team than Philly. It's silly to even engage in that discussion. So I won't.

The Eagles would not be in the post-season if they were in the NFC West. The Redskins and Giants are two of the worst teams in the NFL. Dallas is a joke. Philly is mediocre (aka elite in NFC East terms) and I expect that to be enough to win their division. Kyle Orton might help too.

But you are right...I wouldn't COMPLAIN if AZ got in with a similar scenario (like if they were 7-9 and won the division that year the undeserving Seahawks got in)...but I would recognize the injustice a superior team might feel that was the last one out.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on. We can debate whether or not if AZ is better then Philly. First, that Giants loss was to our 3rd string QB, the Minny loss was devastating and we could have gotten a bye with a win. The Cards D is much better then Phillys and Phillys O is much better then the Cards. They both will end up 10-6 most likely so I dont think its a reach saying Philly is better since Philly won head to head.

But, this was never to rip the Cards. THey are a good team. I freaking love their D and Honey Badger really turned out to be a GREAT gamble. I just wouldn't be bitching and complaining about not making the playoffs if we were a 10-6 team. Thats not a dominant playoff lock team... that record is indicative of a good team that has flaws (ie. QB, RB, OLine). Philly has the #2 Offense in the NFL, the #1 rated QB the #1 rated RB and running game. Dont act like AZ is so much better then Philly. Thats just silly.

Cakes and Jonas... thanks for being men!

Like I said, even if they didnt call that last hold, which was a hold, Cards had 1.15 to go the length of the field with no TO's. That means it was a lock win for you guys. Come on.

Last edited by a moderator:

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look NCMalko.... I think we all admitted that the Cardinals didn't deserve to win that game, and we are being men about it...

but part of being a man, is not coming back to a board a month later... starting a thread looking to toot your own horn about the Eagles... of which you did in this thread.

Enjoy your team, enjoy your probable NFC East crown.. but be rest assured... things more than likely would be VASTLY different, if the Eagles had to venture to Arizona.... as opposed to making a west coast team travel east, and then playing the 1:00 game... Even you have to admit that.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look NCMalko.... I think we all admitted that the Cardinals didn't deserve to win that game, and we are being men about it...

but part of being a man, is not coming back to a board a month later... starting a thread looking to toot your own horn about the Eagles... of which you did in this thread.

Enjoy your team, enjoy your probable NFC East crown.. but be rest assured... things more than likely would be VASTLY different, if the Eagles had to venture to Arizona.... as opposed to making a west coast team travel east, and then playing the 1:00 game... Even you have to admit that.

Not even all that. If the cardinals were to sneak into the playoffs, I would bet a handsome amount of money that eagles nor bears/packers would want to face them in the first round. The saints would be the much easier game based on their current play.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are right. I wouldnt want to face AZ in AZ because, as admitted, I think they are a very good team. I still think we could win though but not even remotely close to a lock. It would be a good game. I understand what you're saying about coming back a month later but the truth is the majority of the fans arent acting like you. THey are saying if the refs didn't make 2 calls its a hundred percent lock AZ would have won... which you and I know is not true. The Philadelphia news did a write up about Arians whining and how both the penalties called on Philly (Leseans 45 yard run and Deseans punt return for a TD) should NEVER have been called. Then when it comes to Seattle getting burned (as mentioned in MMQB by Peter King) no Card fan can stand up and admit that was a HORRIFIC call. A few Cards fans pointed out Seattle fans didnt complain... but why should they. THey're gonna be the #1 seed and dont really give a crap in the big picture. THey showed class and admitted defeat whick most (not all) of the Cards fans couldnt do.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And on the Eagles home site one fan said something so completely true. You think you got burned? Well go look at how the Cards blantantly tackled Kevin Curtis on our final drive in the 2008 NFC Championship game. Call it even.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

You are right. I wouldnt want to face AZ in AZ because, as admitted, I think they are a very good team. I still think we could win though but not even remotely close to a lock. It would be a good game. I understand what you're saying about coming back a month later but the truth is the majority of the fans arent acting like you. THey are saying if the refs didn't make 2 calls its a hundred percent lock AZ would have won... which you and I know is not true. The Philadelphia news did a write up about Arians whining and how both the penalties called on Philly (Leseans 45 yard run and Deseans punt return for a TD) should NEVER have been called. Then when it comes to Seattle getting burned (as mentioned in MMQB by Peter King) no Card fan can stand up and admit that was a HORRIFIC call. A few Cards fans pointed out Seattle fans didnt complain... but why should they. THey're gonna be the #1 seed and dont really give a crap in the big picture. THey showed class and admitted defeat whick most (not all) of the Cards fans couldnt do.

Look.... I think you are trying... but you are 100%, Horrifically WRONG on one thing...

DeSean's Jacksons punt return doesn't even get off the ground had it not been for one of the easiest calls for ANYBODY to ever make....

Justin Bethel, was grabbed by the shoulder pads by both hands.... thrown down to ground, a few feet in front of the Referee, right in Front of the Camera, and to be honest... right in front of God... they even showed it isolated on Camera... claimed it was an easy call to make... and it was made...

See, there is a difference between Judgement calls without disputable evidence, and despite everybody's insistence, including Peter Kings.... nobody could definitively tell for sure...

and...

Ones that were So obvious, they didn't even deseve a 2nd thought (Like the Desean Jackson punt return)

Complain about the 45 yard run..that's fine and debatable...

but NOT the Jackson punt return... that was the definition of obvious.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it is a reach to say Philly is better than AZ. A BIG one. They may have similar records but their schedules couldn't be more different.

Philly has compiled wins against largely NFL turds (Washington twice, Giants, Bucs, Raiders, Packers with Tolzein at QB). Their signature win is against...you guessed it...Arizona! And that one has a big fat asterisk near it.

Meanwhile, the Cards have beaten the Seahawks on the road, the Panthers, and the Colts. None of their losses are against terrible teams.

Having the #1 ranked offense is a misleading stat when you've compiled your stats against a slew of NFL bottom-feeders. I doubt Philly would have that stat if they played the Seattle, SF, St. Louis and AZ defenses 8 times in a year.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it is a reach to say Philly is better than AZ. A BIG one. They may have similar records but their schedules couldn't be more different.

Philly has compiled wins against largely NFL turds (Washington twice, Giants, Bucs, Raiders, Packers with Tolzein at QB). Their signature win is against...you guessed it...Arizona! And that one has a big fat asterisk near it.

Meanwhile, the Cards have beaten the Seahawks on the road, the Panthers, and the Colts. None of their losses are against terrible teams.

Having the #1 ranked offense is a misleading stat when you've compiled your stats against a slew of NFL bottom-feeders. I doubt Philly would have that stat if they played the Seattle, SF, St. Louis and AZ defenses 8 times in a year.

We are the number 2 ranked O with the number 1 running game cause we have a good OLine. I didn't say Philly is better. Im saying it is a reach to think the Cards are clearly better then Philly because they arent. I said they are about even. I know your division is tougher but you guys will only get 2 wins out of your division and 4 loses. So its not like you raked up your wins against your division. I could say the same thing about the Cards D as you said about Phillys O. Your division doesnt have any dominating offensive teams so your D stats could be a reach too, hypothetically. Philly has an excellent O and that you cant take from them just I cant dispute the fact that the Cards have an excellent D. No way you guys can claim the Cards are clearly better because you LOST to us.

I thought you said Philly beat the Cards... now you are saying it has a big fat asterisk next to it. Thats garbage and you are falling in line with the rest of the Cards fans. In no way did you dominate or get robbed. A couple of bad calls went both ways in that game. If we beat Dallas on Sunday we will wind up 7-1 over the last half of the season. We have the #2 O, the #1 run game, the highest rated QB in the NFL, the #1 RB, Desean had a great season, we have a very good OLine. This is a good team and if they played in the playoffs it would be a 50-50 shot for each team.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And like I said. THe Cards tackled Kevin Curtis in the NFC Championship game when he was open on 4th and 10 for a looooong gain in the final two minutes. We got robbed out of a Super Bowl appearance and you got robbed "as you say" in an out of division game. We can call it even. You lost a game, we lost a SB appearance. DEAL?