• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AFC Title Game: Bengals AT Chiefs 3 PM EST

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^^
wrong chicken GIF by happydog

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see this game coming down to who commits the run most. I think with both teams, this may be the key. Cincinnati was content to let KC run in the last game, because they kept their quick-strike offense in check, especially after the half. KC, instead of staying committed to the run to force the Bengals to adjust - kept trying to hit the HR.

I could see KC spending the day trying what other teams have, rushing 4 and dropping 7 while doubling Chase - but because KC's DL isn't as good as those who had success - not only could Burrow have time to find the guy open, but it could leave holes open for Mixon to run. The best defense is an offense that can chunk up time, and keep KC's offense off the field.
I don't know. Low-key the reason why KC beat the Bills is because the Bills tried to run a bit and ended up punting a few times before the Bills figured out that KCs secondary was a total dumpster fire. KC wants Cinci to run imo

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blizzard took the cable and power.
Generator gives power but not cable, bumed.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. Low-key the reason why KC beat the Bills is because the Bills tried to run a bit and ended up punting a few times before the Bills figured out that KCs secondary was a total dumpster fire. KC wants Cinci to run imo
Yeah, I see that, but I think the way they will approach Burrow/Chase will be a lot different this time around - it simply has to be. With that being said - it comes down to being able to actually run the ball and pick up 1st downs to drive the clock, but also about still getting points on the board.

We'll see. Should be a great game.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have to find a bar to watch it if my sister & b-i-l dont get back from their other house with the damned cable box soon. They're late. Go Bungles!