• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adam Gase

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Gase will be getting his second interview with the Fins soon - so far, the only candidate to get a second interview with the Fins - clear favorite for the HC position it would seem - rightly so - they are obviously looking for someone that can help guide Tannehill into becoming the QB is capable of -- Adam Gase is the best among the candidates as far as young offensive minds - Doug Marrone is probably the nest best among active coaches - both of these guys, I would trust to then hire a good DC to run the defense --Marrone would bring with him Schwartz quite possibly - Gase would probably bring John Pagano, Dean Pees, Wade Phillips based on what their connections and what I have read

Good to see the Fins getting through this process quick - they obviously want to have things in place before the draft and pre-draft activities coming up soon after the post-season is over.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Gase has shown he is good at developing QB's & he has OC experience which could benefit the Fins. A big question if he is signed is who will be the DC. Wade Phillips could be a solid pick but I am not sure if he could be lured away from Denver. Gase may have a person picked already as part of a package deal. With the right DC it could work. If Campbell stays on staff as an Assistant Head Coach as expected these guys would have to work well as a team to be able to have shared success.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Campbell got an interview with the team out of courtesy for teasing us with signs of life with his rah rah crap earlier this season -- I don't think he is/was a realistic candidate going into this process - This roster has some good pieces that should remain, but for the most part will be made over --- so who gives a rats ass what some of the players on the team think of Campbell and wanting him back - he had his chances and often blow them in epic proportions. Maybe he comes back to coach TEs and continues to work on the craft of coaching.

Wade Phillips is the likely candidate for DC if Gase comes on board -- but with Denver in the playoffs - Gase and the Dolphins would probably go in another direction - the Fins don't seem to want to waste any time - not sure they will wait on coaches in the playoffs to be made available for interviews but hopefully I am wrong - Phillips would be a good candidate - Although I would still like Jim Schwartz he can fix Suh immediately -- as would Phillips hopefully.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, today it is being reported that the Fins and Gase are finalizing contract details -- so hopefully it gets done today

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way I will support this move hopefully I'm wrong about lack of HC experience.