• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AD chasing Emmitt

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the first 19 or so then I've just been spot reading.. Too long of a post with too much trolling. Besides you've already admitted to not reading what I post to you and you don't answer any questions. Just lame A comebacks and shit slinging snob A insults. Can't beat em, join em imo.

Most hits, best hitter imo. But with baseball there's also a power hitter category people like to bring into the convo along with rbi and runs scored - which imo makes it a complete player category, which then people get confused with being the best hitter. You've put the ball in play more than anyone else, you are the best hitter. (even with my favorite being Stan)
well I'll disagree with the best hitter comment.
a guy with a .242 batting avg but has more hits than a guy that is a career .300 hitter. I would call the .300 hitter the better hitter. (assuming their careers are long enough)

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the first 19 or so then I've just been spot reading.. Too long of a post with too much trolling. Besides you've already admitted to not reading what I post to you and you don't answer any questions. Just lame A comebacks and shit slinging snob A insults. Can't beat em, join em imo.

Most hits, best hitter imo. But with baseball there's also a power hitter category people like to bring into the convo along with rbi and runs scored - which imo makes it a complete player category, which then people get confused with being the best hitter. You've put the ball in play more than anyone else, you are the best hitter. (even with my favorite being Stan)

Sorry, Can't agree here. Who's a better hitter, Pete Rose or Ted Williams?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, Can't agree here. Who's a better hitter, Pete Rose or Ted Williams?

Or Babe Ruth, or Ty Cobb or Stan Musial or Lou Gehrig or Tony Gwynn or Rod Carew or Joe DiMaggio or Willie Mays or Henry Aaron or Mickey Mantle or Joe Jackson or Rogers Hornsby or Tris Speaker... Funny I could go on for a while longer but I think the point has been made...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ted Williams was probably the greatest pure hitter to ever play the game. Imagine if he didn't lose those years in the prime of his career to the War what his numbers would have looked like? He also got no love from the media. Guy won the triple crown twice and didn't get the MVP either time. That's crazy...

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also said he could see the rotation of the stitches on the ball on its way to the plate. Amazing stuff.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough yall. To be honest I don't care for pete rose and couldn't care less if he ever makes it to the Hall. But the whole point of having the record is that you are/were the best at what you did best. It's kind of unfair to rank guys that played for years longer than the guy you're comparing him to - I get it. Anyone that played the same amount of years as Rose (give or take one or two years) and had less hits - will never be considered a better hitter imo. It's just a tough one for me, tough question to answer. He's got the record though (for now) so it's the obvious one..

@ nos quoted from nos "I stopped reading after this" - so what's it matter bro. I'm over it.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to poop your pants man, just a conversation. Pete Rose is not the best hitter of all time, it's not really a matter of opinion...

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to poop your pants man, just a conversation. Pete Rose is not the best hitter of all time, it's not really a matter of opinion...

Your reading comprehension skills suck almost as much as my typing skills. I've been pooping in the big boy potty for weeks now fyi.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your reading comprehension skills suck almost as much as my typing skills. I've been pooping in the big boy potty for weeks now fyi.

HAHAHA, I guess they do, no offense Creep

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one will catch Emmitt Smith

Emmitt Went for over 24,000 yards from scrimmage in his Regular season career and playoff career....

AP will end up around 12,000 total yards and only about 75 TDs.

I don't even want to put how many TD's Emmitt had

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one will catch Emmitt Smith

Emmitt Went for over 24,000 yards from scrimmage in his Regular season career and playoff career....

AP will end up around 12,000 total yards and only about 75 TDs.

I don't even want to put how many TD's Emmitt had

FWD is that you?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, It could be John Madden for all you know!

He's said it on national tv back in the 90's..... NO ONE WILL EVER CATCH EMMITT, HE'S THE BEST EVER!

Along with the millions of others who have said it.

Imagine how many yards and TDs Emmitt would've had in this flag football league now!

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, It could be John Madden for all you know!

He's said it on national tv back in the 90's..... NO ONE WILL EVER CATCH EMMITT, HE'S THE BEST EVER!

Along with the millions of others who have said it.

Imagine how many yards and TDs Emmitt would've had in this flag football league now!

stupid kinda stands out in a special way........
New name .... but you arent a stranger.... a matter of time ....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think Emmitt has the most yards for a back ever?

It's kind of a fact stupid.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think Emmitt has the most yards for a back ever?

It's kind of a fact stupid.

So imma guess you didnt read this post and jumped in at the last moment for attention?

As I said ... stupid can change names but it cant hide

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think AP is a Pasadena boy.

2nd best Texas High School back I saw next to Eric Dickerson....Cedric Benson was pretty darn special in his own right. Love Texas High School Football. None better

anyways....just an opinion. Barry was a great pure runner with the football....as was the great Gale Sayers but runningbacks?....I'd say Sweetness and Emmitt. I just think Emmitt gets a bad rap with the overplay off the oline. The yards gained after age 27 wasn't all line by any means and Emmitt hands down was the best back this league has ever seen after age 27.

I think he's from Palestine,TX

I can make it to the gate in 2.6 seconds.....can you?