• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Sports Message Board: What's it for?

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wood- I didn't ignore what you said... I stated that it wasn't as important as you seemed to think it was. I said, that sure it would have been great if they completed that pass, and also commented that even greats miss passes. You like to point out when Jay misses- to fit your argument. (which is fine- that's the idea of debate, Good Job!) Why are you taking this as if its' a personal attack? And the "bookworm" comment??
I win the debate, because your argument was weak. A guy who throws for over 300 yards, leads a game tying drive with 21 seconds left... you blame a missed pass from earlier in the game? eh. It comes off as sour grapes too me- you're reaching.

Wood...you would still be invited for beers. A little dissenting opinion is welcome. Add a little "I can see where you're coming from" and "while I disagree..." works wonders.
And
Do you think the D was good in that game? What would you rather have this week: That same D performance or same Jay performance against the Vikings? <that would be the answer to "who to blame" Which ever you pick it would be the others fault.
And if you say you want to see the D give up 37 points again... you would be wrong.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see, I guess I made a pretty good point in the other thread that Joey would take the idea and start a new thread with it, but just like his Cutler threads, it just turns into a circle jerk. :scared:

Quite the opposite. The music is playing with out a hitch...until you post and the "needle scratch over record" sound is cued.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get any of yous smushed en sech if ya'd let me?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite the opposite. The music is playing with out a hitch...until you post and the "needle scratch over record" sound is cued.

LMAO, only took you two days to come back with that?

:pound:

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO, only took you two days to come back with that?

Well, that begs the question....DID it take me TWO days to come up with it? Even with something off topic, it's still the same ole AI...the epitome of convenience with yet another conclusion drawn from your arbitrary line in the sand.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that begs the question....DID it take me TWO days to come up with it? Even with something off topic, it's still the same ole AI...the epitome of convenience with yet another conclusion drawn from your arbitrary line in the sand.

Maybe AI is Obama??

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wood- I didn't ignore what you said... I stated that it wasn't as important as you seemed to think it was. I said, that sure it would have been great if they completed that pass, and also commented that even greats miss passes. You like to point out when Jay misses- to fit your argument. (which is fine- that's the idea of debate, Good Job!) Why are you taking this as if its' a personal attack? And the "bookworm" comment??
I win the debate, because your argument was weak. A guy who throws for over 300 yards, leads a game tying drive with 21 seconds left... you blame a missed pass from earlier in the game? eh. It comes off as sour grapes too me- you're reaching.

Wood...you would still be invited for beers. A little dissenting opinion is welcome. Add a little "I can see where you're coming from" and "while I disagree..." works wonders.
And
Do you think the D was good in that game? What would you rather have this week: That same D performance or same Jay performance against the Vikings? <that would be the answer to "who to blame" Which ever you pick it would be the others fault.
And if you say you want to see the D give up 37 points again... you would be wrong.

And you think that missed pass was not important?
Sheesh, we've talked about that before.He misses wide open players all the time.Its not like its the first time its ever happened.

Do I think the d was good?.... Hell no it wasn't, but neither was Detroit, but Staff came thru where Jay didn't.
And the int?....... At the six...... when is this gonna end?......I tell you when, its not gonna end.

And I also think that Fox's clock management has little to desired too..... It definitely has not been good at times.

And let this weekends game get over before I say as to who to blame........

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you think that missed pass was not important?
Sheesh, we've talked about that before.He misses wide open players all the time.Its not like its the first time its ever happened.

Do I think the d was good?.... Hell no it wasn't, but neither was Detroit, but Staff came thru where Jay didn't.
And the int?....... At the six...... when is this gonna end?......I tell you when, its not gonna end.

And I also think that Fox's clock management has little to desired too..... It definitely has not been good at times.

And let this weekends game get over before I say as to who to blame........

We know what you are asking.

All we are asking is to factor in responsibility for missing plays and getting field goals instead of touchdowns in the red zone, then calculate those missed plays and see if a super hero comeback is even necessary if they do not leave points on the field.

Should we be conservative? With an elite QB, why should we have to?

I know he is not doing it on purpose, but headlines are three game ending drives.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBAMA IS 100 TIMES THE MAN AI IS AND THE JEALOUSY EATS HIM UP INSIDE

Well I wouldn't go that far, but I understand what you're saying.

Even though I'm not a fan of Obama I still love you Leo! :nutswing::hug:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know what you are asking.

All we are asking is to factor in responsibility for missing plays and getting field goals instead of touchdowns in the red zone, then calculate those missed plays and see if a super hero comeback is even necessary if they do not leave points on the field.

Should we be conservative? With an elite QB, why should we have to?

I know he is not doing it on purpose, but headlines are three game ending drives.

Isn't that the truth.......