• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A look down on the farm

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this and just had to say that if DJ has to gradually move through the system, he was the wrong pick. If you want a development player, you pick them out of High School or the later rounds. 1st round college players should be on the fast track. Not the Mike Zunino fast track but a fast track.

I agree 100% about Peterson. If he takes 2-3 years to get to the majors, then it was a bad pick. He doesn't need to fill out or grow into his body or anything like that. He's a big, strong kid, and was picked because most experts thought he was already relatively close to MLB ready offensively.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now its time for Wedge and his coaches to mold these guys together to make a good core.

This is the Mariners. What do you expect?

I'm starting to wonder if we are doomed to be mediocre forever.

In all honesty I just cannot envision this team ever winning. Speaking of losing teams suddenly winning... Am I the only person who noticed how when the Seahawks went 7-9 two straight years nobody gave a damn about the team and now that they went 11-5 it's all the city could talk about? I hate to diss my own city but I can't be the only person who is bitter that people only care when the team wins.