• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Great Resource For All Beer Lovers...

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to use BA for years but their forums are a complete joke. The Bros, who own the site are absolute morons who do nothing but pull in money for their shitty magazine and take vacations to Belgium, acting like craft beer celebrities. They also search places like Twitter for anyone who disagrees with them to try to silence any hate.

The beer rating pages are a good resource, but I left those forums a long time ago. TalkBeer.com is a much better community.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find my ANNUAL pub crawl is my best site for personal beer reviews.

The crawl consists of 2 miles of bars from 1 side of the river to the next in Portland, OR. I have made it to the end of the pub crawl just once, but went around the world tasting beers everytime.
:suds:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find my ANNUAL pub crawl is my best site for personal beer reviews.

The crawl consists of 2 miles of bars from 1 side of the river to the next in Portland, OR. I have made it to the end of the pub crawl just once, but went around the world tasting beers everytime.
:suds:
I'm in Portland a few times a year. It's only a 4 hour drive. I don't bother with the pubs though. Straight to the breweries and bottle shops. Always stop by Hair of the Dog, Cascade's Barrel House, and Upright when they're open.

The last time I was there I dropped over $700 at Hair of the Dog. I have a couple partial cases of ridiculous beer in the cellar after that trip.

I love Portland

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be getting de-shitfaced tonight at beerfest… I've been waiting for it to hit the Steel City for a few months now