• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

7.9 Total QBR

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does anybody deserve to play with that QBR with perfect weather conditions. Can we please move on from RG3.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does anybody deserve to play with that QBR with perfect weather conditions. Can we please move on from RG3.

Who do we move on to becomes the question?? Do you really think Colt or Kirk are the future here?? Or are we going to draft a QB next year?? ITs great to say lets move on, but give me a direction?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do we move on to becomes the question?? Do you really think Colt or Kirk are the future here?? Or are we going to draft a QB next year?? ITs great to say lets move on, but give me a direction?

he isnt interested in giving you that

i say move to colt , to me , he is better then any FA qb on the market at this point

i will put my ideas out there dean wont very often

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he isnt interested in giving you that

i say move to colt , to me , he is better then any FA qb on the market at this point

i will put my ideas out there dean wont very often

Skinsdad, if the object is to try and win games at this point. Then yes we need to go with Colt. And long shot he could turn out to be the QB for this team for the foreseeable future. I stick with Griffin only in the context that we need to figure out if he can improve. But that would require buy in from the rest of the roster which might be a hard sell at this point. I also wouldnt discount the fact that we still have Cousins on roster as well.

Best case from my point of view is, we go into next season either knowing who the starter will be out of these three QB's. Or we open it up and my the best man take the job. Under no situation should we be drafting a QB in 2015 though. Atleast not high in the draft.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup, if we want to try and win a few games colt should start but if gruden still thinks rg3 has any chance in hell at being our future starting qb then we stick with rg3 at least until the season is over.
i say start colt. i like wins even if they dont matter.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter who you put out there. A 7.9 QBR rating doesn't deserve to start in the NFL. Guess what, Gruden just made RG3 the starter for the Colts. Its ridiculous. Why not develop Cousins? I guess Synder refuses to give up on RG3.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter who you put out there. A 7.9 QBR rating doesn't deserve to start in the NFL. Guess what, Gruden just made RG3 the starter for the Colts. Its ridiculous. Why not develop Cousins? I guess Synder refuses to give up on RG3.

Dean... I was and have always remained the biggest critic of griffin. But for what we gave up to get him, benching him right now would assure we get NOTHING in return for that deal. The season is lost as there is no way we make the playoffs. So we need to take the rest of it and see if we can actually develop the guy we gave up half a draft for. Cousins might get a shot next year. But benching Griffin right now is tossing the baby with the bath water.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad, if the object is to try and win games at this point. Then yes we need to go with Colt. And long shot he could turn out to be the QB for this team for the foreseeable future. I stick with Griffin only in the context that we need to figure out if he can improve. But that would require buy in from the rest of the roster which might be a hard sell at this point. I also wouldnt discount the fact that we still have Cousins on roster as well.

Best case from my point of view is, we go into next season either knowing who the starter will be out of these three QB's. Or we open it up and my the best man take the job. Under no situation should we be drafting a QB in 2015 though. Atleast not high in the draft.

this is year 3 shark . i told you this off season he had to put up or shut up he hasnt .

i dont see him getting any better in 5 games for me , his biggest supporter , to say he is the guy .

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is year 3 shark . i told you this off season he had to put up or shut up he hasnt .

i dont see him getting any better in 5 games for me , his biggest supporter , to say he is the guy .

Skinsdad, I agree its year three. But year one was a complete waste as far as turning him into a true NFL QB, because we didn't even try. Year two he spent not taking coaching. And year three we finally get him to a point where he might take coaching. If we bench him now we basically pissed away four draft picks and will get NOTHING in return. IM fine with saying I was right and he would never develop into an NFL caliber QB. But not if he actually didnt have the chance to develop into one. And for what ever reason, I dont think the coaches tried, or he wasnt willing to take the coaching.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad, I agree its year three. But year one was a complete waste as far as turning him into a true NFL QB, because we didn't even try. Year two he spent not taking coaching. And year three we finally get him to a point where he might take coaching. If we bench him now we basically pissed away four draft picks and will get NOTHING in return. IM fine with saying I was right and he would never develop into an NFL caliber QB. But not if he actually didnt have the chance to develop into one. And for what ever reason, I dont think the coaches tried, or he wasnt willing to take the coaching.

you cant put the fan base through another season of this i cant on film where he can be a pro qb

i would much rather see if colt can be the stop gap guy for next season

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you cant put the fan base through another season of this i cant on film where he can be a pro qb

i would much rather see if colt can be the stop gap guy for next season

I never said he should keep the job until his contract ends. But we should ride out the season with him and if he hasnt improved, make it an open comp for the starting job starting with OTA's in 2015. If we bench him now, we wont even get a conditional 7th rounder in 2017 for him and we both know it.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That works both ways Shark. If we continue playing him and he sucks ass then we really get nothing. Maybe some team will pay for his potential. What if he blows an ACL, then we really get nothing. I know we are out of the playoffs but we can use this time to develop Cousins or McCoy. Why waste the time on RG3. Too expensive, too injury prone, and he is not a nfL pocket QB. I believe some desperate NFL team will give up a 1st rounder for him.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That works both ways Shark. If we continue playing him and he sucks ass then we really get nothing. Maybe some team will pay for his potential. What if he blows an ACL, then we really get nothing. I know we are out of the playoffs but we can use this time to develop Cousins or McCoy. Why waste the time on RG3. Too expensive, too injury prone, and he is not a nfL pocket QB. I believe some desperate NFL team will give up a 1st rounder for him.

Actually if he plays out the next five and sucks ass, we get a definitive answer. Because if we bench him now and we get offered a conditional 7th rounder for him, do you think we would take it?? Or would we do what we did with Cousins and think we can get more?? Personally i would rather know for sure either he can become a good QB, or it was simply a waste. And I doubt seriously if we bench him now any team no matter how desperate would give up more than a 5th rounder for him.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cousins can fetch a 3rd why would Rg3 fetch a 1st? Teams trade pics on potential. It blows my mind that the Skins really think RG3 is the future of this organization. What is this we don't know for sure crap?

Gruden did leave the possibility of naming a new starting Qb wed. I cant see how he would want RG3 at the helm. Something tells me Synder is behind this.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cousins can fetch a 3rd why would Rg3 fetch a 1st? Teams trade pics on potential. It blows my mind that the Skins really think RG3 is the future of this organization. What is this we don't know for sure crap?

Gruden did leave the possibility of naming a new starting Qb wed. I cant see how he would want RG3 at the helm. Something tells me Synder is behind this.

Thats the thing, Cousins COULDNT fetch a 3rd. The best offer we got for him was a 4th. Worst case, you play RG3 and he sucks, we end up with a top 5 pick that we use on an o-lineman.

Or we do it your way, we still lose out. Dan and Bruce panic and we fuck around and blow that top five pick on Jamies Winston.

Bottom line the quickest way to put this team on another death spiral is to confirm to the owner and GM that they failed on RG3. Let him play out the season, if he doesnt improve, then make it an open comp next year and may the best QB win.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all ready been proven that they failed on Rg3. You say take a lineman with a top 5 pick but do you really take a RT with a top 5 pick? We all ready have our LT in Williams. There are many different things that can happen. Do you really think RG3 is going to be on the roster next year? No way!!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all ready been proven that they failed on Rg3. You say take a lineman with a top 5 pick but do you really take a RT with a top 5 pick? We all ready have our LT in Williams. There are many different things that can happen. Do you really think RG3 is going to be on the roster next year? No way!!

So... you think we should take ANOTHER QB in the top five?? Hell yes you take a right tackle in the top five. As much as people have been bitching about how putrid our line and in particular the RT spot is, We dont or shouldnt need a WR, or RB in the top five. And there isnt a QB worth taking in the top five. Not for this team in any case. You want him gone, and Im cool with that. But seriously you think this team should draft a QB?? Aside from Mariota who is likely the top ick who would you draft in the top ten for this team??

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the pick would be defense De, S, and CB. I wouldn't give up on Moses as a RT. No you do not take a RT in the top 5. My gut feeling is that Gruden will go with Cousins and McCoy. I know Winston has ALOT of off field trouble but you cant deny his talent. He is a great passer and has a nack for winning close games. He can make plays in the pocket and on the run. I don't think we would go this route but I wouldn't be surprised if Synder did this.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the pick would be defense De, S, and CB. I wouldn't give up on Moses as a RT. No you do not take a RT in the top 5. My gut feeling is that Gruden will go with Cousins and McCoy. I know Winston has ALOT of off field trouble but you cant deny his talent. He is a great passer and has a nack for winning close games. He can make plays in the pocket and on the run. I don't think we would go this route but I wouldn't be surprised if Synder did this.

First off Moses sucks dong and if RG3 running for his life AGAIN this past week didnt point that out I dont know what would.

Secondly no matter who the QB is, our line does in fact suck and we need a RT more than a DE, CB or S at this point.

Jamies Winston is a very gifted moron. And taking another QB in the top five is nothing short of insanity at this point.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did not have these sack problems with Cousins or McCoy at the helm. Moses can develop into a RT. You are evaluating him as a LT totally different animal. Totally disagree that we need a Rt over the positions I mentioned. Its going to be Williams, Luenvo, Litch, Long, and Moses as the 2015 line.