• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers vs Seahawks

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Owners don't just call out their team and coaches with a tweet for nothing. Definitely friction between York and Harbaugh. It's going to be interesting!

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough loss on Thanksgiving at home as 49ers lose 19-3

49ers just had no answers tonight vs. Seattle as they were defeated 19-3 . Gore only got to run the ball 10 times for 28 yards and that is not good because the 49ers are a run dominated offense. Seattle was able to shut them down as they did a number on that 49ers offense. Kap did not fair well as Seattle schemed pretty well against them. The coaches must find a way to let Kap loose and do his thing. They have to find a way to spread the opposing defense out and combat all those defensive players in the box against them.

Borland was the leader in tackles tonight for the 49ers with 16 and continues to play tough. The D also provided 4 sacks and held the Seahawks to 19 points. The offense has to find a way to give some help to the defense as Seattle held the ball for 35:19 minutes to 24:41 for the 49ers. Seattle earned a tough win on the road and the 49ers have to find a way to comeback and adjust circling the wagons. I was not real happy to hear Jed York apologies for the teams play after the game as he did not take any snaps under center. Seattle had a good game plan and won the game. Not happy to hear either that there were boos by some fans as the 49ers came off the field.

I give Seattle credit but I thought it was a slap in the 49ers faces to set up shop after the game and chow on their Turkey there. Not happy with the Network for setting up a table on SF 49ers logo. Everybody knows that is a no no and a sign of disrespect. I think Wilson is a classy ballplayer but was unhappy to see him participate in that logo chow down. It's all cool though because the season is not over and the 49ers have to find a way to come together and work on this offense. At 7-5 the 49ers have work to do but they can not panic. They have to stay focused and together and play it one down and one game at a time. It can be done. They will take a hit from the media and fans for this showing and they know they can do better. They have to try and block out the drama and concentrate on playing football.

Go 49ers !!

:suds::clap::grouphug::headbanger:

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers just had no answers tonight vs. Seattle as they were defeated 19-3 . Gore only got to run the ball 10 times for 28 yards and that is not good because the 49ers are a run dominated offense. Seattle was able to shut them down as they did a number on that 49ers offense. Kap did not fair well as Seattle schemed pretty well against them. The coaches must find a way to let Kap loose and do his thing. They have to find a way to spread the opposing defense out and combat all those defensive players in the box against them.

Borland was the leader in tackles tonight for the 49ers with 16 and continues to play tough. The D also provided 4 sacks and held the Seahawks to 19 points. The offense has to find a way to give some help to the defense as Seattle held the ball for 35:19 minutes to 24:41 for the 49ers. Seattle earned a tough win on the road and the 49ers have to find a way to comeback and adjust circling the wagons. I was not real happy to hear Jed York apologies for the teams play after the game as he did not take any snaps under center. Seattle had a good game plan and won the game. Not happy to hear either that there were boos by some fans as the 49ers came off the field.

I give Seattle credit but I thought it was a slap in the 49ers faces to set up shop after the game and chow on their Turkey there. Not happy with the Network for setting up a table on SF 49ers logo. Everybody knows that is a no no and a sign of disrespect. I think Wilson is a classy ballplayer but was unhappy to see him participate in that logo chow down. It's all cool though because the season is not over and the 49ers have to find a way to come together and work on this offense. At 7-5 the 49ers have work to do but they can not panic. They have to stay focused and together and play it one down and one game at a time. It can be done. They will take a hit from the media and fans for this showing and they know they can do better. They have to try and block out the drama and concentrate on playing football.

Go 49ers !!

Think of Jed Yorks tweet this way and ask yourself if tonight's performance was acceptable. If your answer is "no, its not acceptable", then Yorks tweet was fair. Anyway you slice it the organization on all levels should be ashamed of what they put on the field tonight.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think of Jed Yorks tweet this way and ask yourself if tonight's performance was acceptable. If your answer is "no, its not acceptable", then Yorks tweet was fair. Anyway you slice it the organization on all levels should be ashamed of what they put on the field tonight.

The 49ers are 7-5 and still alive for the playoffs. Did Jed apologise every week when Coach Singletary was dropping his pants in the locker room after some really bad losses or Nolan when week after week the 49ers were losing games. Coach Harbaugh deserves more respect for putting us in contention year in and year out. I stand by Coach Harbaugh and the players. They have brought a winning attitude back in the Bay in football and how soon does everyone forget that.

:suds:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers are 7-5 and still alive for the playoffs. Did Jed apologise every week when Coach Singletary was dropping his pants in the locker room after some really bad losses or Nolan when week after week the 49ers were losing games. Coach Harbaugh deserves more respect for putting us in contention year in and year out. I stand by Coach Harbaugh and the players. They have brought a winning attitude back in the Bay in football and how soon does everyone forget that.

:suds:

The anger and overreaction is understandable. We just laid a dud on our own field against our biggest rival. But you're right, there's nothing we can do but continuing being fans.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give Seattle credit but I thought it was a slap in the 49ers faces to set up shop after the game and chow on their Turkey there. Not happy with the Network for setting up a table on SF 49ers logo. Everybody knows that is a no no and a sign of disrespect. I think Wilson is a classy ballplayer but was unhappy to see him participate in that logo chow down.

Not here to rub it in or anything but I have to ask how this is disrespectful? This was all prearranged by the league. The 9ers organization obviously signed off on it. The Seahawks players would have been fined if they didn't participate!

I believe that they have done similar during past thanksgiving games. If the 9ers want to make it bulletin board material, then go for it but they all knew before the game this would happen if they lost so there is no one to blame but themselves.

Good luck next week. See ya in 2. If they want payback then there is their chance.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go 49ers !!

Wilson would never disrespect and opponent... I think he was just told to go there for the interview and probably had no idea they were gonna be asked to grab a piece of turkey .... I have no idea why they set up shop on the 49rs logo... The media needs to be a little more respectful where they set up shop...

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need someone like Chip Kelly here to run the offense. I watched the Philly Dallas game and it is amazing what he has turned the Sanchize into. A journeyman in NY and putting up 30+ even 40+ points in one game. I thought the Eagles were dead when Foles went down and look at them now. Amazing stuff to get out of a backup. Look at the Jets now, if only they knew how to use Sanchez. Maybe there is hope for Kap if he can find the right offensive coach, teacher, whatever. The system here is broken, not just the qb.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why people think this is Harbaugh's fault. I mean, he's the reason we finally got good again, so suggesting he ruined the team is weird considering he would have be be ruining what he built. It's not like the guy is sitting on 10 losses or something. Although we did fire out last winning coach after a 10-6 season, and it feels like it's going to happen again.

As for the turkey thing on the logo? Yeah, it was pre-planned. What were the Seahawks supposed to do? Not to mention had we won, they don't get to do that so yeah, stupid criticism.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad I missed this game really(major flight delay) I won't be watching the replay as well. I have read enough of the posts on this board and the general board has many thread I'm not even gonna bother with to get how the game went.On to the next game.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad I missed this game really(major flight delay) I won't be watching the replay as well. I have read enough of the posts on this board and the general board has many thread I'm not even gonna bother with to get how the game went.On to the next game.

I haven't been to the General Board lately, I can only imagine what is posted there.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce Irvin is an idiot. I think every Seahawk fan and NFL fan in general would agree.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L I think some of this stems from Harbaugh when he waved at the Seahawks bus after you guy's beat us a couple years back at Candlestick park.... Several Seattle players look for every opportunity to kap on Harbaugh....[/QUOTE

That story is doubtful and doesnt explain sherman's comments. He is a dick

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L I think some of this stems from Harbaugh when he waved at the Seahawks bus after you guy's beat us a couple years back at Candlestick park.... Several Seattle players look for every opportunity to kap on Harbaugh....[/QUOTE

That story is doubtful and doesnt explain sherman's comments. He is a dick

Actually it was talked about by a lot of the Seahawks players... A lot of them witnessed it .... I"m not defending Sherman, I'm just giving a possible motive ...