• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers vs Redskins

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beckham jr would of been a nice pick

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God, Good Eli showed up on that last drive for the Giants. Hopefully, we will have Bad Tony Romo to close out this game. A Cowboys loss really helps us in the Wild Card race.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, now that is domination on the offensive line. Romo had more than 7 seconds to throw on two plays in that TD drive.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers are one big Mystery but they solve the crime and win 17-13 vs. Washington at he end

Well the good news is the 49ers got a big win at home vs. Washington today 17-13 but they still have a long way to go with their offense as they continue to be a Mystery team.

It was win day when the 49ers woke up on this Sunday as a dysfunctional Washington team who got pounded by a mediocre Tampa Bay team last week limped in to Levis Stadium in Santa Clara. All the tea leaves read 49ers blowout and damn it could be over at half time. Fans filed in to the brand new stadium with full bellies of cold brew as sausages and a playoff smell permeated the south bay. It was time to kick some ass but something happened after a 49ers opening 5 play 59 yard TD drive which ended with a most beautiful 30 yard TD pass from Kaepernick to Boldin. The game became one big Mystery novel as the 49ers offense disappeared into thin air and the rest of the game it was up to the defense to hold it together until the offense got their game back from the puff of smoke it turned into.

The 49ers offense spent the 2nd,3rd,and most of the 4th quarter spitting up the football and almost handed yet another most important game up at home to inferior opponent. The 49ers defense were the big hero's again as they put some serious heat on Robert Griffin lll sacking him 5 times and pounding him all day as he tried to pass the ball. Griffin lll looked like a piece of beef Rocky Balboa had worked on in one of his boxing exhibitions in Paulie's meat market in the movie Rocky by days end. Aldon Smith owned a poor rookies lunch as he bullied the kid at right tackle all day sacking Griffin lll twice. Borland led the team in tackles once again with eight today. McDonald, Lynch, and the Cowboy Justin Smith had sacks as the 49ers pass rush all deserved game balls. Morris for Washington did gain 125 yards of offense on the ground but the 49ers continued to play that bend don't break defense only allowing 13 points and 213 total yards.

In the 4th quarter down 13-10 the 49ers put a nice drive together as Kap led them down field in what may end up being the most important drive of the season so far. It was a 8 play 75 yard drive as Kap drilled one of his best passes of the year to Boldin as Boldin got rocked by the Washington DB but bounced off for a huge gain and a 15 yard helmet to helmet PF penalty. Boldin was the offensive player of the game catching 9 passes for 137 yards and a TD. He was the man and he delivered with his toughness all day.

Hyde took in the winning score on a 4 yard run and the defense pounded on Griffin lll as Rocky was done for the day with bloody fists and a steak to take home to cook for dinner from Paulie. Another tremendous defense performance but it's going to take a lot more from the whole team to be Champions. The offense has to find itself before the end of the Mystery novel and today they found the crooks just in time to get back to Scotland Yard to lock up the victory 17-13 as the 49ers go to 7-4 for the season.

Seattle is up next on Thanksgiving Thursday so the 49ers better get their badges on and get back to work putting away some Seahawks and that gum chewing, annoying head coach.

It's time to start playing complete 4 quarter ballgames by all facets of the team. It's time to play ball.

Go 49ers !!

:suds::clap::lm::boxing::thrasher::headbanger:

on youtube...

AC/DC - Play Ball

posted by acdcVEVO

Rock On !!

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beckham jr would of been a nice pick

did you see that tremedous catch tonite? He would have been a great addition instead of Ward. Niners should have traded up. Ward can't cover anybody!!

Nastastical

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you see that tremedous catch tonite? He would have been a great addition instead of Ward. Niners should have traded up. Ward can't cover anybody!!

Would he have been a greater addition than lets say Ward, Hyde, Borland and Lynch? Cause that's probably what it would have cost to move all the way from the end of the first round to the 12th pick in the draft. I highly doubt the Giants were going to just swap first rounders with us and call it a day.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would he have been a greater addition than lets say Ward, Hyde, Borland and Lynch? Cause that's probably what it would have cost to move all the way from the end of the first round to the 12th pick in the draft. I highly doubt the Giants were going to just swap first rounders with us and call it a day.

It would have taken the Niners' 1st, 2nd and next years 3rd round pick. IMO, it would have been worth it. Beckham is an upgrade over Crabtree. Niners would still have Borland and Lynch, but not Hyde. Beckham > Hyde and Ward.

Nastastical

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have taken the Niners' 1st, 2nd and next years 3rd round pick. IMO, it would have been worth it. Beckham is an upgrade over Crabtree. Niners would still have Borland and Lynch, but not Hyde. Beckham > Hyde and Ward.

So all it takes to move from the 30th to the 12th pick in the draft is a late 2nd and the following years 3rd rounder? lol okay :bullshit:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt that really. Would Beckham Catch Kap's darts that easily? I'm happy with the draft the 9ers had this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt that really. Would Beckham Catch Kap's darts that easily? I'm happy with the draft the 9ers had this year.

49ers had a great draft. Our 1 miss right now is Ward. I think we will see a better ward next year. I wasn't a fan of the pick but lets give him another year.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Kap had a good game except for the Int. 20-29 with 4-5 drops by his receivers. 256 yards and a TD. I will take it.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bolding still showing he is a Top WR. Having a great year

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Man Kap had a good game except for the Int. 20-29 with 4-5 drops by his receivers. 256 yards and a TD. I will take it.

PI on the interception or illegal contact. DB pushed Boldin back and got distance downfield on him that way.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
bolding still showing he is a Top WR. Having a great year

very happy with Boldin but don't think he is 'top WR'? I take it you mean NFL top?

If you say he is the best "possession WR", would agree entirely.

speaking of wr's, I suspect Crabtree has a hard time getting open.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very happy with Boldin but don't think he is 'top WR'? I take it you mean NFL top?

If you say he is the best "possession WR", would agree entirely.

speaking of wr's, I suspect Crabtree has a hard time getting open.

Crabtree hasnt gotten good separation all year. The 49ers have a stable of possession receivers. This team needs some speed at WR.Dont see Crabtree getting a big payday anywhere