• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3-1

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious... how does it feel to win the Super Bowl?

And now I know for sure you're a little bitch HS brat. This whole "You won your Super Bowl" angle was drummed up by kids raised by insecure parents, brainwashed by never keeping score in little league, where mommy and daddy made sure you never learned to lose with class. Use this opportunity to grow up and take your loss like a man. We played week 4 vs. the Bears and kicked your fucking asses. Lose with class, win with class. You don't seem to know how to do either yet.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bringing up ancient history to try to defer the embarrassment of being totally dominated in their most recent game, is as weak as the Bears' defense.

Face it. In the biggest matchup of the game, Jays' vagina won.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staff has been having accuracy problems all season, lions would be unstoppable on offense if he could sort them out. 3-1 and they play the first legit playoff contender next week. Bush makes the lions a completely different team, takes them from average to good (but not great) all by himself.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicago had the benefit of playing a weak schedule to be undefeated. Cinncy's loss to Cleveland makes Chicago's win against the Bengals look less impressive.

Can't win when Cutler melts down and he is good for 3-4 of those a season.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm...I know Staff has missed some throws, but I'm not seeing a real issue. He's actually taking care of the ball pretty well and isn't taking sacks. Staff is his own worst enemy. The dude cuts it loose and it gets away from him at times. He hit Duham on a couple lasers.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Sammy Watkins makes this O great.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm...I know Staff has missed some throws, but I'm not seeing a real issue. He's actually taking care of the ball pretty well and isn't taking sacks. Staff is his own worst enemy. The dude cuts it loose and it gets away from him at times. He hit Duham on a couple lasers.

He's hittin on close to 65%. I'll take that.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd think the troll would have went away on his own after our team made a mockery of his...

Oh well, I warned him plenty of times, but now I'm officially sick of his dumb ass, so time to bring the HammerDown.

Well, that's easy... I'm not a troll.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now I know for sure you're a little bitch HS brat. This whole "You won your Super Bowl" angle was drummed up by kids raised by insecure parents, brainwashed by never keeping score in little league, where mommy and daddy made sure you never learned to lose with class. Use this opportunity to grow up and take your loss like a man. We played week 4 vs. the Bears and kicked your fucking asses. Lose with class, win with class. You don't seem to know how to do either yet.

I was referring to the fact that a lot of you are acting like you just won the super bowl. Not that we won ONE stupid Super Bowl 28 years ago. I could see where you could make the mistake of thinking I was saying that though.

And also, piss off. I came here and congratulated you guys on the win in multiple different threads. I can't believe you guys are still so upset about one rant a Bears fan went on. Outside of one freaking post, I have been nothing but nice. I spent a whole week on here just trying to defuse this crap.

Last edited by a moderator:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't fucking worry about what we post about here. If we wanna make a thread about our record each and every week, we fucking will. Why don't you take ur punk ass back to the Bears board eh?

My god, I have never seen a collective group of people that get their panties up in a bunch so easily.

I was making a little bit of a wise-crack playing off of the fact that the last time a thread was made with your guys record, it turned into a shit storm.

... deep breaths. Relax. It's going to be okay.

WMU1979

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's easy... I'm not a troll.
Sad thing is the guys in here cannot bite their tongue even when they know the best way to handle a troll, like you, is to ignore every post that you make and then you will go away. Instead they will kill you with perseverance by being more ignorant and obnoxious than you. You messed up on your first post and should have just apologized, taken your heat and left, but a troll likes that and keeps coming back for more. Sad these guys feed in to you. You want to show that you truly have some class? Wish us well and simply leave. No matter what trash is slung at you after that, do not respond.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god, I have never seen a collective group of people that get their panties up in a bunch so easily.
Its bc ur a douchebag so nothing u say gets taken as a joke. Seriously though, you've overstayed ur welcome bro. I'd suggest u parts ways with our board til November.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stood up for you during the week. I don't think a troll is a troll during that period but it sure is hard to defend when you are still here.

Kick rocks.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave the guy an opportunity on day one. He didn't take it. Tried to give him a couple more chances to talk football, which he didn't bother with either. Now his trolling ass is on ignore for all eternity and I'd really like it if people would stop quoting him so TheIgnore feature could actually be of use. Go home Rich, you've got the Saints coming up, I'm sure there are several Bears fans interested in occupying your free time.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicago had the benefit of playing a weak schedule to be undefeated. Cinncy's loss to Cleveland makes Chicago's win against the Bengals look less impressive.

Can't win when Cutler melts down and he is good for 3-4 of those a season.

I won't defend the trolling in here, but this argument is weak.

First off, don't sleep on Cleveland, as their D is a top ten unit.

Secondly, Cincy beat the Packers, so does that make Cleveland better than GB? It is such a week-to-week league, that your logic used doesn't hold water.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than the Jags, imo there really is no "easy" team in the NFL. Especially on the road. I hear every HC parrot that and I believe them. Just like the Lions W over Washington was a quality W, so was beating the Bears.

The Bears are a good team. They were a good 3-0 team coming into FF and we beat them. Imo that says the Lions have the ability to beat good teams, not just bad/lucky ones. It won't be so easy in Soldier.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead they will kill you with perseverance by being more ignorant and obnoxious than you.
Fuck you Principal. As big of a douche as this little troll is your record for ignorance and obnoxious is safely in tact.

What a pot calling the kettle black analogy that is. You had every opportunity to shut your trap months ago and yet you just kept coming back again and again with increasingly higher levels of stupidity. You made yourself the village idiot of the board and then somehow got banned from your own team board. How is that even possible unless you are a complete fucking moron?

Last time you called the posters on this board "mental midgets" and now you are back once again insulting us as ignorant and obnoxious. How's that watching me like a hawk faggy little kitty cat bullshit going for you dumbass?

How well do you remember our last little conversation? (ding, ding). I've been in a bad mood lately so I'm just itching for another go around with you. Bring it on if you want another shot at the title bitch.