• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 AFC Playoff Picture 12/17/2022 (4 Games Remaining)

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did they get lucky? Bad special teams play was countered by a great defensive read. The raiders got lucky there weren't "good enough" camera angles. I'm not disagreeing, I just don't see what made the Pats lucky?
They didn't get lucky.
Never said they did.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting lucky can put a W up.
Which is completely different than putting forth a winning effort.
It was a shit show that they did not deserve to win, by luck or not.

How did they get lucky? Bad special teams play was countered by a great defensive read. The raiders got lucky there weren't "good enough" camera angles. I'm not disagreeing, I just don't see what made the Pats lucky?

They didn't get lucky.
Never said they did.
I think you were hacked

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your brain is hacked.
Did they win, did they put a W up?

No...???

Then they didn't get lucky.
You said it was a shitshow, I said they were at a 90% win probability with 45 seconds left. You said anyone can get a lucky win. That implied to me they were lucky to be that close to a win. I asked how were they lucky, you replied that you never said they were, which is true, but you had implied it.

So how was the game a shitshow outside of Jacoby's individual mindless play?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said it was a shitshow, I said they were at a 90% win probability with 45 seconds left. You said anyone can get a lucky win. That implied to me they were lucky to be that close to a win. I asked how were they lucky, you replied that you never said they were, which is true, but you had implied it.

So how was the game a shitshow outside of Jacoby's individual mindless play?
You read into an implication that was not there. I never implied it. If they had won, it would have been by luck because they did not play well enough to win. They played like shit. THEY. Not Jacoby. Not Mac. Not Trent Brown. Not Agholor. THEY.
Short throws, over throws, blocked punt, too many penalties, costly TO's wrongly timed, delay of game etc etc etc
That's what made it a shit show instead of a good game with one costly error.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You read into an implication that was not there. I never implied it. If they had won, it would have been by luck because they did not play well enough to win. They played like shit. THEY. Not Jacoby. Not Mac. Not Trent Brown. Not Agholor. THEY.
Short throws, over throws, blocked punt, too many penalties, costly TO's wrongly timed, delay of game etc etc etc
That's what made it a shit show instead of a good game with one costly error.
But the raiders played no better. Generally when you play as well as your opponent you have a good chance to win.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots played like crap. Instead if being 8-6 ad right in the middles of this race, are 7-7 and looking ripe for picking.
A win in LV would/should/could have bolstered the entire team and they'd be chomping at the bit to be Santa on Christmas Eve and give every NE fan a present.

I think they'll be the Grinch, and wreck Christmas 2022.