• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 AFC Playoff Picture 12/17/2022 (4 Games Remaining)

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you have money on the game? If not, why be that bothered by a game this season. Even if they make the playoffs they are a long shot to get by the Bills and KC.

This is where I'm at. The Pats get no more of my emotion this season though I'll keep watching and rooting. Though there is something about Mac and fatty that I have a hard time rooting for. Even if Mac turns it around next season he'll likely always be somebody I don't like very much.

Sad to see this shitty shitty offense squander such a good defense for the season but in the words of the great BB "it is what it is".

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the game live. I almost destroyed a 65" LG LED. I had to go for a two mile walk just to get my head straight. I think I was talking out loud for the first mile or so. I think people were calling their dogs inside. I wasn't really listening, I was talking and yelling at BB and Ftty.
We have to take it easy Ken, that was funny. Plan for the worst and hope for the best. The planning isn’t working very well.
At this point, a win and good games against the other 2 teams would be good enough. They are hoping for the best result without any real planning, it seems.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to take it easy Ken, that was funny. Plan for the worst and hope for the best. The planning isn’t working very well.
At this point, a win and good games against the other 2 teams would be good enough. They are hoping for the best result without any real planning, it seems.
They have three games against the Bengals, Dolphins and Bills.

They were embarrassed against the Fins and the Bills . The Bengals have a great QB and tough D.

After the shitshow against the Raiders, I can't see this staff coming up ,with anything that will make them competitive against any one of the three.
The only hope is for a three games in snowstorms and hope that they can out run the competition because no one can throw the football..

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have three games against the Bengals, Dolphins and Bills.

They were embarrassed against the Fins and the Bills . The Bengals have a great QB and tough D.

After the shitshow against the Raiders, I can't see this staff coming up ,with anything that will make them competitive against any one of the three.
The only hope is for a three games in snowstorms and hope that they can out run the competition because no one can throw the football..
That’s a bit exaggerated. You must believe this team will not go down without a fight?
In all the crap, there have been good plays and moments. The team will improve. Looking for a good down the stretch and into 2023.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those who are planning to watch the game. Look at how well the ground game went, the pick 6. And overall D, minus 2-3 series. And the punter sucks.

This team will be better next year.

Edit: this was meant for those who missed LV game and are doubting to watch it.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you say that if the late TD had been ruled out of bounds and the Pats won? That last play guaranteed a loss that was sitting at about 50%. It took a heads and turned it into a tails. Sure it sucked to watch, but let's grade the whole game and not the brain fart by one player and the compounded brain fart of another.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you say that if the late TD had been ruled out of bounds and the Pats won? That last play guaranteed a loss that was sitting at about 50%. It took a heads and turned it into a tails. Sure it sucked to watch, but let's grade the whole game and not the brain fart by one player and the compounded brain fart of another.
There were many brain farts the entire game.

Like I said yesterday, by the time that TD that wasn't was not overturned, I had resolved my self to they didn't deserve to win anyway.
Meyers pass to no one was just icing on the pie.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said yesterday, by the time that TD that wasn't was not overturned, I had resolved my self to they didn't deserve to win anyway.
So if the play were ruled out of bounds and the Pats won, you would have been pissed that they won a game they should have lost? I'm not trying to poke the bear...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those who are planning to watch the game. Look at how well the ground game went, the pick 6. And overall D, minus 2-3 series. And the punter sucks.

This team will be better next year.

Edit: this was meant for those who missed LV game and are doubting to watch it.
And appreciated.
I will watch the game, maybe tonight......

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the game live. I almost destroyed a 65" LG LED. I had to go for a two mile walk just to get my head straight. I think I was talking out loud for the first mile or so. I think people were calling their dogs inside. I wasn't really listening, I was talking and yelling at BB and Ftty.
I have "known" you for years on here. You often lose control of your temper.
From your past postings, I believe you have PTSD. Losing control of your temper can be dangerous for you.
Get control or get help, friend.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have "known" you for years on here. You often lose control of your temper.
From your past postings, I believe you have PTSD. Losing control of your temper can be dangerous for you.
Get control or get help, friend.
I went to a VA shrink. She said that she didn't "think" I had PTSD. I asked her what kind of experience she had in combat. She said "none". I stood up and said, "Oh great, you read a fuckin' book and now you're an expert?" I knew she was an idiot when she barked at me, "Not all combat is the cause of mental issues." I locked my gremlins in their cages and they are still in them. I get pissed, but haven't hurt anyone seriously for about 47 years.

Just bought a set of golf clubs this morning at Dick's. I stopped playing in 2005 when I had my quadruple bypasses. My house is surrounded by an 18-hole course that's open to the public. As frustrating as the game is, it calms me.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if the play were ruled out of bounds and the Pats won, you would have been pissed that they won a game they should have lost? I'm not trying to poke the bear...
That's a silly question.
I would have been relieved that they won and had a better record while knowing if they don't get their shit together they will not win in the playoffs even if they do make it.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny, I'm sitting there telling my kid that they were obviously going to overturn that TD because his foot was clearly out but that it didn't matter because LV would just score on the next play anyway. Doom seemed imminent.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to a VA shrink. She said that she didn't "think" I had PTSD. I asked her what kind of experience she had in combat. She said "none". I stood up and said, "Oh great, you read a fuckin' book and now you're an expert?" I knew she was an idiot when she barked at me, "Not all combat is the cause of mental issues." I locked my gremlins in their cages and they are still in them. I get pissed, but haven't hurt anyone seriously for about 47 years.

Just bought a set of golf clubs this morning at Dick's. I stopped playing in 2005 when I had my quadruple bypasses. My house is surrounded by an 18-hole course that's open to the public. As frustrating as the game is, it calms me.
I still have the nightmares. Glad you are keeping them under control.
When I went through a divorce with my 1st wife, a friend stopped by to see me.
He asked my how I was doing.
I told him I was fine on the outside but inside I was just waiting for some moron to volunteer to allow me to take it out on him.
Someone eventually did and it wasn't very pretty.
That was a long time ago and I have since learned how to "lock up my gremlins" - but it's good to keep an eye on them!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a silly question.
I would have been relieved that they won and had a better record while knowing if they don't get their shit together they will not win in the playoffs even if they do make it.
You are the one who called it a shitshow when the reality is they almost won. With 45 seconds left they probably had a 90% probability of winning.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one who called it a shitshow when the reality is they almost won. With 45 seconds left they probably had a 90% probability of winning.
Getting lucky can put a W up.
Which is completely different than putting forth a winning effort.
It was a shit show that they did not deserve to win, by luck or not.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone eventually did and it wasn't very pretty.
That was a long time ago and I have since learned how to "lock up my gremlins" - but it's good to keep an eye on them!
Been there, done that, don't have the tee shirt anymore.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did they get lucky? Bad special teams play was countered by a great defensive read. The raiders got lucky there weren't "good enough" camera angles. I'm not disagreeing, I just don't see what made the Pats lucky?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s a bit harsh. There was a lot of shit show, but also some good stuff. What is frustrating is that the Pats are not playing the full 60 minutes, which was their claim to fame some years ago.