• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the Lakers record when AD and Lebron play

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron wanted caruso back
Lakers low-balled him

"Going into it I didn't know what to expect, and I didn't hear much from any team including the Lakers leading up to 6 p.m. Central [the start of free agency," Caruso told Redick and his co-host Tommy Alter. "[The] Lakers made their offer. Wasn't an offer I was gonna accept because I was going to, you know, get more money, considerably more money, from another team... There was talk with a bunch of different people about the [non-taxpayer's] mid-level [exception], which I think was four [years for $40 million]. We never got anybody to that actual number, but there [were] a couple teams that got close."

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Giannis or Luka. Selling that shit, if I get bidders lol

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have the Lakers even experimented with having Lebron play off the ball? It would require Russ totally buying in but to me that is their best shot. We know having Russ play off the ball is doom, he can’t shoot.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with the Pacers right now is too many guaranteed contracts, too much complacent play. At this point I almost wish I was in Miami's shoes and begun the season with a bunch of no-name guys on my bench @bksballer89

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I really give a crap for obvious reasons but, in addition to shaking up their roster, and maybe working a deal down the road for some new players, the Lakers imho, would also be better served if they went in a different direction as far as their head coaching situation goes.
Frank Vogel just isn't a good fit for how that team is currently assembled...but I actually do hope their FO decides to stick with him, and again like I said, for obvious reasons.

:2cents:

Go Dubs!
Go Knicks!

Happy Holidays, y'all.

:peace2:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I really give a crap for obvious reasons but, in addition to shaking up their roster, and maybe working a deal down the road for some new players, the Lakers imho, would also be better served if they went in a different direction as far as their head coaching situation goes.
Frank Vogel just isn't a good fit for how that team is currently assembled...but I actually do hope their FO decides to stick with him, and again like I said, for obvious reasons.

:2cents:

Go Dubs!
Go Knicks!

Happy Holidays, y'all.

:peace2:
Yeah true but he won a title early…as long as he isn’t a complete disaster he will keep his job this year

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have the Lakers even experimented with having Lebron play off the ball? It would require Russ totally buying in but to me that is their best shot. We know having Russ play off the ball is doom, he can’t shoot.

They switch off. Lebron plays off ball when he needs/wants a rest without coming out of the game.

They don't have it completely worked out yet because Lebron has missed a lot of games.

It looks like they are trying to make it where Lebron mostly has the ball during important possessions (need a score to stop a run, late in the half/game) and Westbrook having it a good amount the rest of the time.