• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the biggest issue. They cant settle on a rotation because they havent had their full roster. They finally have Ariza and he played fairly well. He needs to get into game shape. Still need Nunn and he will need to get into game shape, and it would be nice if folks could quit falling into ADs ankles and knees. The injuries and Covid protocols are why THT is playing as much as he is.
I think it is ONE of the issues. I dont know if its the "biggest issue"

I think the biggest issue is the roster is just not that good. Its full of old guys way past their primes that have holes in their games that can be exploited and young guys with limited ceilings and flaws in their games.

Monk and Nunn might be able to be decent role players- but no one is going to elevate their game. There is a reason they signed for a combined 7 million and their teams let them go. A reason Reeves was undrafted, etc.

There is no Chris Duarte or Sengun or Franz Wagner on the Lakers. They miiight have a decent reclamation project or two.

but thats better than throwing a cooked Deandre Jordan or AVery Bradley or Rajon Rondo out there in my estimation.

Last edited:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- not having Davis certainly qualifies as a disadvantage playing against Booker, Ayton, Paul, Bridges.....not that I love defending the Lakers or anything.
You say we got work to do and go on

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- not having Davis certainly qualifies as a disadvantage playing against Booker, Ayton, Paul, Bridges.....not that I love defending the Lakers or anything.

I just don’t like using that as an excuse to the media. If THT and IT was able to hit open shots then that is still probably a win.

What is he going to do use this AD injury as an excuse for the next month anytime they lose?

It is ok when fans use the excuse but players and coach need to have the next man up approach imo when speaking to the media

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don’t like using that as an excuse to the media. If THT and IT was able to hit open shots then that is still probably a win.

What is he going to do use this AD injury as an excuse for the next month anytime they lose?

It is ok when fans use the excuse but players and coach need to have the next man up approach imo when speaking to the media
I mean I agree

and i dont think he would have bitched if he was playing the Rockets. I mean- it is a lame thing to do dont get me wrong.

he is prob a little butt hurt he got worked at home by 20 points

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is ONE of the issues. I dont know if its the "biggest issue"

Right now, it absolutely is.

That may change once everyone is healthy (if that happens) and get some set rotations that they can count on every night.

But for right now, when you've haven't had your full roster, have had more different starting lineups than every other team in the league and have guys having to play more minutes than you were expecting in different roles than they were signed for...it's kind of hard to know how good the team can actually be and/or what needs to be done to improve it. Which makes it the biggest issue.