• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Football Season

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, now that camp has ended, the season is upon us, prediction time, let's hear everyone's thoughts.

To me, it all hinges on how fast Cliff can get acclimated to the starting role. it took Trace a few games to get rolling in 16, but we also had just installed a new offense that everyone was learning. Cliff has been in system 2 years now and has some in game PT. OL, I think Walker, Thorpe and Miranda ill boost that unit and give them a nasty edge they've been lacking (especially Thorpe, he will block someone through a wall if the whistle doesn't blow. RB is loaded with Slade, Brown and the 2 freshmen...Cain and Ford. Sounds like Ford may be best of the bunch all around. WR and TE also loaded featuring Hamler and Friermuth. Defense will be the best we have had in a long time, very athletic and deep. NO rest for OL and QB's with all the pass rushers we have stockpiled. Secondary ws a concern, bt sounds like Wade has taken that starting shot and ran with it, Reid healthy again again Castro-Fields is very good. Got solid depth there as well and the freshmen, especially Ellis, are showing up. If the off4ense gels early, this could be an 11-1 type team. Could also lose 3 games, I'll go somewhere in the middle with 10-2 lose to Iowa and someone else. Really think they beat OSU this year and Michigan in the whiteout though.