• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you been paying attention?

The amount of testing period is low.
This is really disturbing.

We are meeting people at the door and forcing them to get triaged by phone.

If you don't have a fever, we tell you to go home and quarantine.

If you do have a fever, we make you drive to a facility almost an hour away because we don't have any more tests locally.

But, sure... Let's test the whole Fucking team.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you been paying attention?

The amount of testing period is low.

I don't want to hear that because every time a team comes in contact with someone who has the virus, the very next day or two, the whole organization is getting tested.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the Mayor if there is a shortage then. Stop giving the whole organization test.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why haven't the teams tested everyone?

Testing is very limited but from what Woj said on SC, several teams will go the nets route now and pay out of pocket to a private company and get all the players tested

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Testing is very limited but from what Woj said on SC, several teams will go the nets route now and pay out of pocket to a private company and get all the players tested
That's what they should do, I didn't mean they should be going to overcrowded hospitals. They have the money and they are at risk.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TJ's post was just political blame shifting.

If that's what you got from it, then you didn't understand it.

It wasn't blame shifting...it was placing the blame exactly where it belongs and stating exactly what those entities deserve blame for.

If the Chinese didn't, cover up, deny and downplay this, this stuff likely isn't happening.

If the WHO didn't downplay it and encourage open borders, this stuff likely isn't happening or at least isn't as bad.

If Trump had called for ramped up testing, etc. earlier, things may not be as bad.

So I'll tell you what...how about folks quit blaming Trump for all of this and just worry about how to fix it?

Or, if folks want to assign blame, then assign it everywhere it belongs and not just on one person.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a dem. was in office & did exactly what Trump has done I wonder what some opinions would be.

Everything being exactly the same except the POTUS is a Democrat?

My opinion would be exactly the same.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It wasn't blame shifting...it was placing the blame exactly where it belongs and stating exactly what those entities deserve blame for.

If the Chinese didn't, cover up, deny and downplay this, this stuff likely isn't happening.

If the WHO didn't downplay it and encourage open borders, this stuff likely isn't happening or at least isn't as bad.

If Trump had called for ramped up testing, etc. earlier, things may not be as bad.

So I'll tell you what...how about folks quit blaming Trump for all of this and just worry about how to fix it?

Or, if folks want to assign blame, then assign it everywhere it belongs and not just on one person.

Ok.

Still doesn't negate all of Trump's wrong doings here. But let's blame everyone. That'll make it better.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dude. Trump literally spent two months calling this a hoax to make him look bad,

No he didn't, that's already been debunked. He called the Democrats blaming him for it a hoax.

If you read my post, then you also read that I didn't hold him blameless.

I just assigned the blame everywhere it belongs.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im going to continue blaming trump especially when he kept downplaying the 15 early cases we had in the state of Washington which included a couple of deaths. Downplaying it before that point is whatever but that was the time to realize it wasn't a joke