• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah a bit ridiculous but gotta make the steps early to prevent this from lasting longer than it should, like Italy did not do. The faster we get this over with, the faster we get back to our normal lives and SPORTS

They still dropped the ball. Social distance should have started weeks ago. Bars/restaurants should have been limiting the amount of people in there weeks ago as well.

You don't wait until we are pushing 4,000+ cases to make these decisions

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually know people who believe that black people can't get it.

When I pointed out Rudy Gobert, they said but he's French.

When I pointed out Mitchell also had it, the response was
" He's probably biracial ".

You can t reason with morons.

giphy.gif

Like I know you're not suppose to wish illness and such on people, but maybe social Darwinism will take hold and remove these people from the gene pool

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That made me laugh too but apparently rumors are in the next 36 hours there will be a mandatory lockdown by the CDC for all of the U.S....like Italy and China did. Went to Wal-Mart earlier to get some stuff. Not much there but literally like no bread, no much canned foods, no lunchmeat, no frozen meats. Gotta stock up now, going to a few places real early but very store changed their hours so Wal-Mart is 6 am now, other places not open till like 8 am

The CDC does not have the authority to shut down anything. They can only make recommendations. Right now, they are recommending no gatherings of over 50 people. It's up to local, state, or federal authorities to make a call. Some cities are doing it. Haven't seen any states do it yet. Federal hasn't done anything yet

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The CDC does not have the authority to shut down anything. They can only make recommendations. Right now, they are recommending no gatherings of over 50 people. It's up to local, state, or federal authorities to make a call. Some cities are doing it. Haven't seen any states do it yet. Federal hasn't done anything yet

Right, but it seems everything now days is run by lawyers and fear of being sued dictates how things play out most of the time.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Like I know you're not suppose to wish illness and such on people, but maybe social Darwinism will take hold and remove these people from the gene pool

Apparently a Coronavirus challenge is becoming a thing. Forget Coronavirus, this dumb twat's about to get hepatitis, amongst other diseases.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca @trojanfan12 @bksballer89

Guys, glad we had these talks yesterday. Started watching Banshee yesterday. Not bad.

That's one of my favorite things about the NBA boards...we can drift off topic and into controversial/uncomfortable topics from time to time and it stays civil.

Folks on here are far more likely to fight over basketball than trivial things like politics, race or coronaviruses.

Banshee starts off not bad and just gets better. Some of the most epic fight scenes I've ever seen are in that show.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's one of my favorite things about the NBA boards...we can drift off topic and into controversial/uncomfortable topics from time to time and it stays civil.

Folks on here are far more likely to fight over basketball than trivial things like politics, race or coronaviruses.

Banshee starts off not bad and just gets better. Some of the most epic fight scenes I've ever seen are in that show.

Yeah, I left off of where dude busts the rave in the barn. I'll be watching more tonight.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stock market crashing

Be safe out there everyone

Check on your neighbors
Check on the elderly

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, my kid has respiratory issues.

My facility is on 12 hour shifts for the foreseeable future because we had one of the few confirmed cases in Scottsdale.

Can't risk taking that shit home. So, some of us doubled up on staying in an extended stay Hotel near the hospital.

It's been 3 days and I'm already miserable.

Smart move staying away from your family to be on the safe side. And for the people that aren't taking things with the seriouness it deserves I hope they all quickly wake up & see what going on in the country & around the world.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question here, why didn’t the H1N1 scare have this affect on things?