• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 minutes for Zion in a must win game. Gentry is stupid

I seriously do not understand why they still have training wheels on him. The entire reason why the NBA didn't just start with the 16 playoff teams is because they wanted to give the Pels and Zion a chance to get there. So play his ass! I've always thought Gentry was overrated but I didn't know he was that stupid. Zion has been training in the shutdown months and slimmed down a lot. It shouldn't be a conditioning issue. And if they are still worried about injuries at this point, well then Zion has serious problems because he should be over that by now as well.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron played poorly all game, and the Clippers still could not win the thing

Then Lebron woke up in the 4th quarter

He somehow guarded both Kawhi and Paul George at the same time on that last possession.

The King showed up when it mattered most.

Yeah, LeBron looked slow and heavy to me. Almost like 2018/2019 version.

The defense was awesome though.

Hopefully I am wrong because I want to see him at his absolute best. Anything short of that and the Clippers going to win in the playoffs.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did manage to end up about 35 up on FanDuel yesterday with this being the bulk of the load with Reggie Jackson at point.

My non LeBron lineup did better

Screenshot_20200731-064348.png

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not excuses. Lakers did what they had to do. Clippers played better than i thought they would.

Rondo could be labeled as top 4 player on this team. Gives the Lakers a much needed ball hander and he has more playoff experience than most guys in the league. Maybe top 5 with Kuzma and Green...

but just think about really how much better the Clippers roster is than the Lakers, on paper. We are talking about Green and Kuzma as 3 and 4. They have Harrell, Lou.

The Lakers have a lot of crafty veterans that will help them in the playoffs more but ultimately the LAC have more talent

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rondo could be labeled as top 4 player on this team. Gives the Lakers a much needed ball hander and he has more playoff experience than most guys in the league. Maybe top 5 with Kuzma and Green...

but just think about really how much better the Clippers roster is than the Lakers, on paper. We are talking about Green and Kuzma as 3 and 4. They have Harrell, Lou.

The Lakers have a lot of crafty veterans that will help them in the playoffs more but ultimately the LAC have more talent

Yea if Kawhi doesn't get in early foul trouble yesterday the Clips likely win. Caruso/Lou Williams is a laughable talent difference.

Will be interesting to see if they go small against each other in the playoffs like they did in the second half yesterday Zubac and the two Lakers centers didn't really play after the first.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize the Clippers were without 2 of their top 4 players right? Lakers won but Clippers got to feel good with how they playes without Lou or Harrell

Agree. Lebron not playing well most of the game, missing Avery Bradley and Rondo evens it out a little. But yeah, that's a good sign for the Clips that they kept it that close.

For the Lakers, they were able to win with Lebron not having a good game and missing 2 important players. So they can feel good as well.

Ya know who probably isn't feeling too good this morning? Lou Williams. If he was playing, I think the Clips win that one.

Fun game, sloppy as hell. But that was to be expected.

Last edited:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways, always glad to beat the Clippers...

btw, dunno if it was this site again last night, but hoping my posts work right today...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Lebron not playing well most of the game, missing Avery Bradley and Rondo evens it out a little. But yeah, that's a good sign for the Clips that they kept it that close.

For the Lakers, they were able to win with Lebron not having a good game and missing 2 important players. So they can feel good as well.

Ya know who probably isn't feeling too good this morning? Lou Williams. If he was playing, I think the Clips win that one.

Fun game, sloppy as hell. But that was to be expected.

It still doesn't even out, you could argue even Lou and Harrell out and Bradley and Rondo out...the Clippers still have the more talented roster. Maybe not with the addition of Waiters, especially if plays well but the point is: The Clippers have the most talented roster in the NBA and imo even without those two guys they can still match the Lakers. Add in Lebron not playing well...the Lakers have to be happy with getting the win---not happy about how they played though.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it was kinda glitchy last night. I gave up after awhile and just figured the server caught the Covid.

lol yeah was trying to post after the game and didn't see a thing go up, checked this morning and it multiple posted. thought the problem was my computer for a minute...

ah well, good to see Lakers hatred is still alive and well...

kidding, boys. don't get your panties in a wad...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It still doesn't even out, you could argue even Lou and Harrell out and Bradley and Rondo out...the Clippers still have the more talented roster. Maybe not with the addition of Waiters, especially if plays well but the point is: The Clippers have the most talented roster in the NBA and imo even without those two guys they can still match the Lakers. Add in Lebron not playing well...the Lakers have to be happy with getting the win---not happy about how they played though.

Lebron's the equalizer, imo. If he plays well, I think the Lakers win it by more yesterday.

Dion Waiters looked really good yesterday. So that definitely helped.

They can be happy with their defense, but not the offense.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron's the equalizer, imo. If he plays well, I think the Lakers win it by more yesterday.

Dion Waiters looked really good yesterday. So that definitely helped.

They can be happy with their defense, but not the offense.

agreed. James stunk on ice for three quarters and the Lakers still came out on top...

ok, "stunk on ice" might be going too far, but still...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did manage to end up about 35 up on FanDuel yesterday with this being the bulk of the load with Reggie Jackson at point.

My non LeBron lineup did better

View attachment 249254

Had Conley in and switched him out for Ball. I only made one lineup but unfortunately Lebron was in it and Dwight Howard still ended up winning $6 (lowest amount).

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing with Zion.

15 minutes is stupid. I get the limits. He looked winded at times.

So play him for 3 minutes then rest him for 3 minutes.

But playing 3, then resting for 9 is just not going to get it done.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing with Zion.

15 minutes is stupid. I get the limits. He looked winded at times.

So play him for 3 minutes then rest him for 3 minutes.

But playing 3, then resting for 9 is just not going to get it done.

He just sat there while they pissed away their lead.

If he's that out of shape at 20 he doesn't have much hope for the rest of his career to be more than a 20-25 minute a game guy.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gaahh i still havent decided on my "best bet" bet.........

i think im b/w orlando, phoenix, milwakuee........

The nets down have dinwiddie, kyrie, jordan, chandler, prince...........thats like their whole team

the wizards ton have bertrans or beal..........

and the bucks are the bucks

The kings intrigue me.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gaahh i still havent decided on my "best bet" bet.........

i think im b/w orlando, phoenix, milwakuee........

The nets down have dinwiddie, kyrie, jordan, chandler, prince...........thats like their whole team

the wizards ton have bertrans or beal..........

and the bucks are the bucks

The kings intrigue me.

New Jersey will be lucky to win one game the rest of the year