• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Fall Camp Thread

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When should we start the Acorns game thread, Monday? Asking for a friend @AlaskaGuy

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually open my game threads a as early as three or four hours before the game ... the night before the game if it's a big one.
Normally we do it morning of, who ever gets to it first, don’t want to start out the year with any voodoo. You might be at a disadvantage here being WC. Stools and Hisl are on point

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally we do it morning of, who ever gets to it first, don’t want to start out the year with any voodoo. You might be at a disadvantage here being WC. Stools and Hisl are on point
I wouldn't start the Washington game threads so early if it wasn't for Oregon Ducks pulling his usual shit and starting Washington game threads days before the actual kickoff. I don't know why he does that. I'd never think of starting an Oregon game thread.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't start the Washington game threads so early if it wasn't for Oregon Ducks pulling his usual shit and starting Washington game threads days before the actual kickoff. I don't know why he does that. I'd never think of starting an Oregon game thread.
Tbh ducks fans have been forced to search out other avenues to be entertained lately, if that shit happened here it would just be deleted

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last day of fall camp, scrimmage tonight 8ish pm, students allowed in

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must say I personally will be surprised if it isn’t Martinez.

Again, to me it’s the ceiling. Adrian has the type of skills that put him in the Mariota category.

Gebbia is probably more comparable to a McKenzie Milton.

In 3 years, if you had to decide between having a Mariota or a Milton, which would you choose? Both would be great choices, that’s the good news. But man I’d love to have a Mariota.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must say I personally will be surprised if it isn’t Martinez.

Again, to me it’s the ceiling. Adrian has the type of skills that put him in the Mariota category.

Gebbia is probably more comparable to a McKenzie Milton.

In 3 years, if you had to decide between having a Mariota or a Milton, which would you choose? Both would be great choices, that’s the good news. But man I’d love to have a Mariota.
I’m starting to lean towards Martinez, I picked Gebbia as the safe choice but FrostedPants ain’t taking the rebuild year bullshit