• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 - 15 College / Eagles Draft Talk

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eaglesnut should run drafts for Cleveland:

Yeah, I'd have had them relevant again already. They would have had Teddy Bridgewater instead of being total fucking morons and drafting Manziel. There's some people that have no clue what they are looking at in an NFL QB prospect. The Browns are one of them. If I'm coming off as arrogant in QB discussions it is built on what happened last year and how wrong all the idiots who thought Manziel was better than Bridgewater were/are.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did ffl take over your account enut? U really have lost ur damn mind.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did ffl take over your account enut? U really have lost ur damn mind.

Well this is the same guy that told us we all picked up the Saints trash last year with Sproles and Jenkins. Those two turned out to be the best acquisitions for us. Jenkins was an instant leader and the only good player in our secondary. Darren Sproles only led the NFL with PR yards, TDs and 40+ yard returns. Tied 2nd for 20+ yards.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints meanwhile are in meltdown mode and have to cut Pro Bowlers due to cap problems.

I think eaglesnut may be Joe Banner.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints meanwhile are in meltdown mode and have to cut Pro Bowlers due to cap problems.

I think eaglesnut may be Joe Banner.

I think that E-Nut used to be an Eagles fan. I guess he misses Reid. I don't think. And, I think that Chip is still an intriguing innovator, who is still transforming our team into his own image. Just look at what he did in his first 2 years. With Reid, or many other also-ran coaches, we would still be in a rut, trying to win the same old ways.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this is the same guy that told us we all picked up the Saints trash last year with Sproles and Jenkins. Those two turned out to be the best acquisitions for us. Jenkins was an instant leader and the only good player in our secondary. Darren Sproles only led the NFL with PR yards, TDs and 40+ yard returns. Tied 2nd for 20+ yards.

Where was Sproles against Seattle? A younger player and better offensive design should have been able to go Shane Vereen all over their asses. Instead our season basically ended that day.

The end to this season was a complete disaster.

And yes Jenkins is the best player in our secondary. That is the problem.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were one of the Manziel idiots, swat.
You have manziel as a bust already? Because he parties to much? He needs to grow up, FAST, i agree, but the kid has a boat load of talent. We are not talking Tim Tebow here, this kid has legit talent.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have manziel as a bust already? Because he parties to much? He needs to grow up, FAST, i agree, but the kid has a boat load of talent. We are not talking Tim Tebow here, this kid has legit talent.

I don't care that he parties, I care that he sucks. Glad he's in Cleveland and not here.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a bust Wings.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were one of the Manziel idiots, swat.
Not only are u nuts, u have no memory either. I most certainly didn't like manziel.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where was Sproles against Seattle? A younger player and better offensive design should have been able to go Shane Vereen all over their asses. Instead our season basically ended that day.

The end to this season was a complete disaster.

And yes Jenkins is the best player in our secondary. That is the problem.

You really still arguing against Sproles and Jenkins!? LOL…I won't even bother going back and forth with you. You're alone here buddy…there's a reason

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really still arguing against Sproles and Jenkins!? LOL…I won't even bother going back and forth with you. You're alone here buddy…there's a reason

Yea, he just isnt worth it. Dude is off his rocker any more.

I guess his super duper GM skills were failing him back in 2012 as well, when he was totally against Fletcher Cox being drafted by the Eagles. lol.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very limited game tape on combine studs Chris Conley and Byron Jones….but the little I've seen I've come away pretty impressed with both. I try not to fall in love with numbers, but the numbers made me go check some film, and the film looks promising. I wish there was more tape out there. That's how I felt about John Brown last year, great combine numbers, only limited tape but everything I saw was promising….just wish we had some more access.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Heeney is my new favorite sleeper ILB. Only 6ft 231lbs but this guy is a missile. Good instincts and explosiveness to the ball, delivers the blow with good impact. Tackling machine with very good form. Shows the ability to play in coverage and not be a liability. Highly active, gives his full effort, high motor. Reportedly a high character guy who loves the game of football and wants to be the best he can be. Displays the athletic ability on tape and at the combine. 4.59 40, 6.68 3-cone, 4.00 shuttle, 10ft broad. Very productive player who saved his best season for last with 127 tackles, 12 TFL, 1.5 sacks, 1 INT, 2 FF.

Yeah it's 2013 but still, dude can play.

I'll gladly take this guy in the 4th if we can't get someone like Kendricks earlier.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Heeney is my new favorite sleeper ILB. Only 6ft 231lbs but this guy is a missile. Good instincts and explosiveness to the ball, delivers the blow with good impact. Tackling machine with very good form. Shows the ability to play in coverage and not be a liability. Highly active, gives his full effort, high motor. Reportedly a high character guy who loves the game of football and wants to be the best he can be. Displays the athletic ability on tape and at the combine. 4.59 40, 6.68 3-cone, 4.00 shuttle, 10ft broad. Very productive player who saved his best season for last with 127 tackles, 12 TFL, 1.5 sacks, 1 INT, 2 FF.

Yeah it's 2013 but still, dude can play.

I'll gladly take this guy in the 4th if we can't get someone like Kendricks earlier.

Never heard much about him. Under the radar for sure.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, he just isnt worth it. Dude is off his rocker any more.

I guess his super duper GM skills were failing him back in 2012 as well, when he was totally against Fletcher Cox being drafted by the Eagles. lol.

Get your facts straight. I loved Fletcher Cox. Love him now. I didn't like how when he was just coming into his own they moved him to a 3-4 DE. He's such a beast it still worked. There are idiots around here that want to trade Cox for Mariota. Not me. Cox is the best damn player on this team.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jenkins is fine and wasn't enough for the secondary. Like I've been saying ever since it happened. And that was proven throughout the year. He can't be our best secondary player. He's not good enough for that role.

Sproles is what he is. We needed a return man and Sproles gave us that. I'd have liked to see Shady catching more balls out of the backfield. Still don't know why we traded for him instead of just signing him, but Chip doesn't seem to value draft picks much anyway (trade up for Barkley, useless mid rounders, not getting anything for desean, etc). Is Sproles really one of this teams building blocks at age 32 - how long is it going to take Mariota to develop and be good enough to win playoff games - Does Sproles fit with that timeline?

Way to not even try to explain his absence against Seattle in our most important game of the year...

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get your facts straight. I loved Fletcher Cox. Love him now. I didn't like how when he was just coming into his own they moved him to a 3-4 DE. He's such a beast it still worked. There are idiots around here that want to trade Cox for Mariota. Not me. Cox is the best damn player on this team.
Thats actually bullshit. Ive looked it up before. YOU DINT WANT FLETCHER COX. He was even on your lists of players you didnt want.

Lie if ya want but I know whats up. You are either straight up full of shit or have no freaking memory what so ever. Given your Maniel comment about me...I'll lean to no freaking memory.

But then..again, I would think you could at least remember who you wanted and who you didnt. Obviously you dont....or just wanna try to not admit it.

Its a fact. If I could bring up old KFFL threads, youd be done.

Really, Id could give a rats ass but be honest. When you are wrong. Admit it. Dont make up shit about other people (me with MAnziel) & stop being a pompous fucking asshole.

You are nowhere near as smart as you think. I can tell you that much dude. Your memory is shot to hell & you wont admit to being wrong. Horrible combo for a wanna be GM.

Last edited: