• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 SOS

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much every single early top 25 I've seen has more B1G teams ranked than the Pac12. We shall see this year with all of the matchups. Potential ranked teams in the B1G:

OSU
Michigan
NW
Nebraska
Wisconsin
Michigan State

Potential ranked teams in the PAC:

Oregon
Stanford
Oregon State
Arizona State
Washington
USC

I personally don't think Michigan State will stay ranked, if at all, but they'll win enough games to go to a bowl. Otherwise, I fully expect the other 5 B1G teams to be ranked at season's end. In the PAC, obviously UO, Stanford, and Oregon State should be top 25, and AZ State is right in there. Washington was maddeningly inconsistent last year and is likely not going to start ranked, or get ranked TBH. USC is a joke and I only included them because there are actually some top 25s with them in it. How? I have no clue. They are beyond fucked.

UCLA has been showing in the rankings too

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant believe anyone is argueing about this site. All it has to do with is wins and losses nothing else. All these teams are doing is getting numbers from playing OOC nobodys.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BIG 12 champion Kansas State
Pac 12 North runner up Oregon

How did the Fiesta Bowl turn out?

It turned out the same way the Rose Bowl does pretty much every year. An ass kicking being handed out by the Pac 12 team. In fact a team that couldn't even win their own division let alone conference last year in Oregon finished right where they should have in both polls..........2nd in the nation.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It turned out the same way the Rose Bowl does pretty much every year. An ass kicking being handed out by the Pac 12 team. In fact a team that couldn't even win their own division let alone conference last year in Oregon finished right where they should have in both polls..........2nd in the nation.
You mean by USC. By the way the B1G is 30-37 in the Rose Bowl with 12 losses by scUM.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean by USC. By the way the B1G is 30-37 in the Rose Bowl with 12 losses by scUM.

Is 30 and 37 good?

And in the here and now it's just been downright ugly and it's showing signs of getting somehow worse. Since the 2000 CFB season the Big 10 is 1 and 7 against the Pac 12. Like I said. It's been an ass kicking.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. You're right. Overlooked Mizzou. Easy to do.

Aside of BSU and Texas, Florida is the most over-hiped team next year. Get a clue and settle in to another year of crushed dreams, performing below expectations and Florading it.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside of BSU and Texas, Florida is the most over-hiped team next year. Get a clue and settle in to another year of crushed dreams, performing below expectations and Florading it.

At least he has the Greek to give him a blumpkin during the Florida meltdown... What with their matching Ghey stashes en sech....

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who is over-hyping them? I have no high expectations for the Gators in the upcoming season. I think thay can surprise us, just like they did last year. The defense will be one of the best in the country, and if Jeff Driskel and the offense can improve A LOT, the Gators have a chance at a good run at the SEC CG. Of course, if the Gators had a schedule like Oregon or Ohio State, they would be on Easy Street. I hope the Gators do improve and surprise us again, but just like last season, I have NO EXPECTATIONS. I'll just be enjoying the ride.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least he has the Greek to give him a blumpkin during the Florida meltdown... What with their matching Ghey stashes en sech....

It is easy to see that you have underlying, latent homosexual fantasies. They must be the source of your sorrow and angst, as you are scared to come out of the closet.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is over-hyping them? I have no high expectations for the Gators in the upcoming season. I think thay can surprise us, just like they did last year. The defense will be one of the best in the country, and if Jeff Driskel and the offense can improve A LOT, the Gators have a chance at a good run at the SEC CG. Of course, if the Gators had a schedule like Oregon or Ohio State, they would be on Easy Street. I hope the Gators do improve and surprise us again, but just like last season, I have NO EXPECTATIONS. I'll just be enjoying the ride.

He looks forward to the next Angry Dragon he gives The Greek more than the coming CFB season...

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is easy to see that you have underlying, latent homosexual fantasies. They must be the source of your sorrow and angst, as you are scared to come out of the closet.

Good one Tony... So original... I am not the dude wearin jorts, a mullet, and sporting a nut tickler stash...

Just call em as I see em....

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SAYS THIS GUY!!!! LMFAO!!!

tony10.jpg

:omg:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whenever you are ready to put an end to your constant trolling I will stop...

But if you want to keep up your Bullshit.... Then I will continue....

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good one Tony... So original... I am not the dude wearin jorts, a mullet, and sporting a nut tickler stash...

Just call em as I see em....

Dude, I promise you. I've played in rock bands all my life, and never had any complaints about the moustache from all the young ladies that I was able to enjoy, and believe me, there were many a young lady at my disposal.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whenever you are ready to put an end to your constant trolling I will stop...

But if you want to keep up your Bullshit.... Then I will continue....

Do what you want. You are no more than a pimple on my ass. :suds:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I promise you. I've played in rock bands all my life, and never had any complaints about the moustache from all the young ladies that I was able to enjoy, and believe me, there were many a young lady at my disposal.

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Were they pre op trannys or post op???