• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 SOS

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon's most challenging games should be at Washington, UCLA. at Stanford, at Arizona, Oregon State, and then of course the Pac 12 championship game if they get there. It is manageable this year though, especially with the OOC games being Nicholls State, at Virginia, and Tennessee.

The PAC should have invited you guys to join their conference, and give them some legitimacy as a strong major conference. I think they were all scared of Boise, though. Pitiful.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One game with UGA shouldn't make that much of a difference. Face the truth. The Ducks are not playing quality opponents in conference, because the PAC doesn't have any.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

no fucking shit TONY!!!! Its Oregon Stanford and everyone else sucks....

I dont fucking care that the rest of the PAC sucks balls. That is where you and I differ. You fucking cry if anyone says anything about fuckin Mizzoo and Miss State...

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PAC should have invited you guys to join their conference, and give them some legitimacy as a strong major conference. I think they were all scared of Boise, though. Pitiful.

Tony... B4L is straight bro.... Quit trying to chickenhawk him....

Arent you late for an SEC circle jerk???

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One game with UGA shouldn't make that much of a difference. Face the truth. The Ducks are not playing quality opponents in conference, because the PAC doesn't have any.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Name a stronger conference than the Pac 12 outside of the SEC. Name ONE. Let's hear it, Tony.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont fucking care that the rest of the PAC sucks balls. That is where you and I differ. You fucking cry if anyone says anything about fuckin Mizzoo and Miss State...

You're crying, NOW!! Show me where I've cried when something bad was said about Mizzou, or MSU. That's just not true. Come on, dude. Wipe away the tears, and just hope the Ducks can make it through their tough schedule. :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name a stronger conference than the Pac 12 outside of the SEC. Name ONE. Let's hear it, Tony.

Well, being that Boise's SOS is #77, way ahead of Oregon, perhaps the MWC might be tougher than the PAC. :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State at 105, and Oregon at 113. No wonder they are having good records. They aren't playing anybody!!
I hope that FL team does not have to play the 90 again. Didnt work out so good last time.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're crying, NOW!! Show me where I've cried when something bad was said about Mizzou, or MSU. That's just not true. Come on, dude. Wipe away the tears, and just hope the Ducks can make it through their tough schedule. :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

You are so beyond ignorant..... Mullet, Ghey stash, jorts.... I try not to sterotype as there are many Gator fans I like. But you aint one of em....

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, being that Boise's SOS is #77, way ahead of Oregon, perhaps the MWC might be tougher than the PAC. :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

And I would care WHY? Moutain Wac is better than the PAC... Fine... Oregon is better than all 24 of the teams in the two conferences... And that is all I care about....

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty much every single early top 25 I've seen has more B1G teams ranked than the Pac12. We shall see this year with all of the matchups. Potential ranked teams in the B1G:

OSU
Michigan
NW
Nebraska
Wisconsin
Michigan State

Potential ranked teams in the PAC:

Oregon
Stanford
Oregon State
Arizona State
Washington
USC

I personally don't think Michigan State will stay ranked, if at all, but they'll win enough games to go to a bowl. Otherwise, I fully expect the other 5 B1G teams to be ranked at season's end. In the PAC, obviously UO, Stanford, and Oregon State should be top 25, and AZ State is right in there. Washington was maddeningly inconsistent last year and is likely not going to start ranked, or get ranked TBH. USC is a joke and I only included them because there are actually some top 25s with them in it. How? I have no clue. They are beyond fucked.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are so beyond ignorant..... Mullet, Ghey stash, jorts.... I try not to sterotype as there are many Gator fans I like. But you aint one of em....

There we go. There is the Mamba that we all know and love, once again, resorting to personal insults when faced with a little CFB trash talk.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much every single early top 25 I've seen has more B1G teams ranked than the Pac12. We shall see this year with all of the matchups. Potential ranked teams in the B1G:

OSU
Michigan
NW
Nebraska
Wisconsin
Michigan State

Potential ranked teams in the PAC:

Oregon
Stanford
Oregon State
Arizona State
Washington
USC

I personally don't think Michigan State will stay ranked, if at all, but they'll win enough games to go to a bowl. Otherwise, I fully expect the other 5 B1G teams to be ranked at season's end. In the PAC, obviously UO, Stanford, and Oregon State should be top 25, and AZ State is right in there. Washington was maddeningly inconsistent last year and is likely not going to start ranked, or get ranked TBH. USC is a joke and I only included them because there are actually some top 25s with them in it. How? I have no clue. They are beyond fucked.

And with the best of the B1G being rated slightly higher than the best of the PAC, you might be on to something here.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK.... Hypocrite... You made name calling famous at SeeBS and have done fine job of it here as well Tony...

When the heat gets turned up you cry I AM THE VICTIM!!!! LOL!!!

Here is a guy that cares Tony....

Al-Sharpton-207640-1-402.jpg

Shit or get off the pot

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There we go. There is the Mamba that we all know and love, once again, resorting to personal insults when faced with a little CFB trash talk.

You aren't trash talking at all. You're a troll. Just admit it and move on.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey look at that. Nebraska's SOS correlates to their rushing defense and turnover margin.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK.... Hypocrite... You made name calling famous at SeeBS and have done fine job of it here as well Tony...

When the heat gets turned up you cry I AM THE VICTIM!!!! LOL!!!

Here is a guy that cares Tony....

Al-Sharpton-207640-1-402.jpg

Shit or get off the pot

Once again, you are wrong. I have not posted at CBS for years. I came over here from TBDP. Victim? Nah. I just don't think it is necessary to resort to personal insults on a CFB message board. However, if that seems to be the norm around here, I am capable of the same BS, although I would rather not. It seems to me that making a bit of fun about your team & conference is plenty enough to penetrate your thin skin.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOS in the preseason is crap. going off previous season tells us Oregon State with 3 wins in 11 counted little going into 12. but by seasons end they counted for a lot more. going off wins and losses tells us an 11 win Confrerence USA team or MAC team is the same as an 11 win SEC or Pac team.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon's most challenging games should be at Washington, UCLA. at Stanford, at Arizona, Oregon State, and then of course the Pac 12 championship game if they get there. It is manageable this year though, especially with the OOC games being Nicholls State, at Virginia, and Tennessee.

Arizona? the team Oregon shut out last year?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOS in the preseason is crap. going off previous season tells us Oregon State with 3 wins in 11 counted little going into 12. but by seasons end they counted for a lot more. going off wins and losses tells us an 11 win Confrerence USA team or MAC team is the same as an 11 win SEC or Pac team.

Think of it as a person with bad eye sight who needs glasses. Every week they try on a better pair of glasses and things get more and more clear.

It's not a clear picture now, but it's better than nothing.