• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Rotation?

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say Go after Fielder! I don't know how much he would cost but having Fielder, Kinsler, BEltre, Young, Napoli, Cruz and Hamilton. That Would be Legendary!! That would be hard to stop on any night!

and having a batting order of Kinsler, Andrus, Hamilton, Pujols, Beltre, Young, Napoli, Cruz & Gentry would be just as hard to stop maybe even more difficult

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are ya'lls expectations of Moreland if he's our 1B going forward? He's only 26 with less than 2 full seasons under his belt. Do you think he will develop into a .300, 30+ kind of guy? His pros are he can use the whole field, has good power, seems to have a clutch factor. His cons are he's completely clueless against lefties, doesn't have the kind of power numbers you'd expect given how far he's shown he can hit the ball, and is prone to long slumps. This season also wasn't as much of an improvement over his rookie season as I expected. His first two months were great but that's about it. I can see him developing into a .280, 25HR kind of guy and I'd be happy with that. Bottom line is Prince or Pujols would be nice but in the long run we should be ok with Mitch if he can play up to his potential.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are ya'lls expectations of Moreland if he's our 1B going forward? He's only 26 with less than 2 full seasons under his belt. Do you think he will develop into a .300, 30+ kind of guy? His pros are he can use the whole field, has good power, seems to have a clutch factor. His cons are he's completely clueless against lefties, doesn't have the kind of power numbers you'd expect given how far he's shown he can hit the ball, and is prone to long slumps. This season also wasn't as much of an improvement over his rookie season as I expected. His first two months were great but that's about it. I can see him developing into a .280, 25HR kind of guy and I'd be happy with that. Bottom line is Prince or Pujols would be nice but in the long run we should be ok with Mitch if he can play up to his potential.

My concern is him developing into another Chris Davis. Honestly, I see him develooping into a .280-.290 hitter with 25-30HR. That would be just fine with me going forward if he actually got to those numbers. You would love for all your hitters to be capable of putting up numbers like Beltre and Napoli, but not every player on the diamond can be an all-star.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My concern is him developing into another Chris Davis. Honestly, I see him develooping into a .280-.290 hitter with 25-30HR. That would be just fine with me going forward if he actually got to those numbers. You would love for all your hitters to be capable of putting up numbers like Beltre and Napoli, but not every player on the diamond can be an all-star.

He'll never be another Chris Davis, his pitch recognition is worlds better than Davis'

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll never be another Chris Davis, his pitch recognition is worlds better than Davis'

i don't know what to expect out of Moreland. i thought he was going to be good but then he faded and Wash finished the season going with Young and Napoli at 1st with Moreland getting the occasional start

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moreland did about exactly what I expected, he is just useless against LHP and he had trouble with RISP