• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Golden State Warriors vs 6) New Orleans Pelicans

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two guys who were guarding him are 6'3" and not considered at all defenders.
This is what I was getting at when I asked him why he thought Klay would have trouble guarding him.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beginning to be more and more hype about this one.

Good for AD. Overcoming all of those fluke injures over the years, not one player deserve this shot more than him.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two guys who were guarding him are 6'3" and not considered at all defenders.

Klay is a legit 6'7" and he's considered one of the best two way guards in the NBA. Alternately, Klay might not even guard Jrue. That might be Iguodala, who's an even better defender than Klay.

Nick Young gonna lock that shit up. Jrue is toast

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get your popcorn ready. As of right now Steph is a GTD.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far I’ve only seen things that make it seem as if Steph Curry will not play today still no updates after Shoot around

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far I’ve only seen things that make it seem as if Steph Curry will not play today still no updates after Shoot around
They still got Thompson, Kevin Durant and Green.............

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They still got Thompson, Kevin Durant and Green.............
If they are going to steal a game in GS its today. I like the Defensive matchups Jrue on Thompson, and BTW, the Pels successfully DT the shit out of Lillard and did it very well. I wonder who will Guard Durant though. Draymond is not doing shit against AD though lol. Im sure Javale will D up on him. Still, lol.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they are going to steal a game in GS its today. I like the Defensive matchups Jrue on Thompson, and BTW, the Pels successfully DT the shit out of Lillard and did it very well. I wonder who will Guard Durant though. Draymond is not doing shit against AD though lol. Im sure Javale will D up on him. Still, lol.
Ooh, you are going to get hammered for that one. Take cover.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooh, you are going to get hammered for that one. Take cover.
Listen bro, Ive seen every game of the playoffs this year (but one), and no im not kidding. AD is in full beast mode right now. I doubt they put Dray against, but if they do, AD can back him down, AD can fade away both sides. AD can dribble right around him. There is nothing, and i mean nothing Dray can do to stop AD. Hes playing hard, determined, focused, fearless basketball. Hes draining all him jump shots. I hope NO keeps him near the rim on D. And i expect Javale Mcgee to try to guard him. Which i actually think will be better for them.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually come to think of it they were DT the shit out of Aldridge. Nikola and E'twaun will have to step it up.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen bro, Ive seen every game of the playoffs this year (but one), and no im not kidding. AD is in full beast mode right now. I doubt they put Dray against, but if they do, AD can back him down, AD can fade away both sides. AD can dribble right around him. There is nothing, and i mean nothing Dray can do to stop AD. Hes playing hard, determined, focused, fearless basketball. Hes draining all him jump shots. I hope NO keeps him near the rim on D. And i expect Javale Mcgee to try to guard him. Which i actually think will be better for them.

Actually, Dray has a rather large strength advantage on AD and that is the one way to slow him down. No way in hell Davis is backing Dray down. Crazy talk. He can shoot over him sure.

But, Green and McGee match a whole lot better with Davis than anyone on the Pelicans roster does with KD.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, P Funk. You are going to get hammered by the "experts" on this thread for saying it though.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody can stop Davis. But the Warriors have pieces that can make him work for buckets. He will get his because he is a superstar. But it won't be easy.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, Dray has a rather large strength advantage on AD and that is the one way to slow him down. No way in hell Davis is backing Dray down. Crazy talk. He can shoot over him sure.

But, Green and McGee match a whole lot better with Davis than anyone on the Pelicans roster does with KD.
I agree i think they will desperately try Solomon Hill against him. AD has at least 20 LBS on Dray. And a thousand inches. AD is the kind of guy who should get a sky hook lmao

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put this series in the hands of Rebounding and the 3 ball.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably should have taken the Pelicans and the points tonight ....

But the Warriors at home... Man that's to juicy to pass up